Alchemical Vegetable Stone From Rosemary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alchemical Vegetable Stone From Rosemary

Post  BeautifulEvil on Tue May 13, 2008 11:12 am

Lately I've been thinking about making a Vegetable Stone from Rosemary herb. Supposedly a large amount of plant material is needed in this operation, something like 10-50 pounds.

I'm wondering if anybody has experience with the Vegetable Stone of Rosemary, or any other herbal stone for that matter.

This is a rough outline of the process I plan on carrying out:
  • 1. Grind the plant material into a coarse powder, and then steam distill out the essential oil. This is the alchemical sulfur of the herb.
  • 2. Digest & ferment the plant material at 40C for a few months. Then distill out the alchemical mercury or alcohol from the herb.
  • 3. Filter the plant material and collect the filtrate. Evaporate and dry out the water/phlegm from the filtrate. This is the salt of sulfur, this should be charged with solar energy.
  • 4. Take the spent plant material and calcine it until near pure whiteness. Then leech a salt from this calcined material. This is called the salt of salt, and should be pure white at this point. If not, then leech it again, until purity ensures. This should be charged with solar energy also.
  • 5. Take the charged salt of sulfur, and salt of salt and grind them together in a mortar and pestle.
  • 6. Add the ground salts together, along with the alchemical sulfur and mercury obtained from the herb. This now becomes a fixed tincture, and can be evaporated to form a fixed stone.
  • 7. This can be further enhanced by gently distilling the fixed tincture/stone a few times, while adding new alchemical sulfur and mercury.
  • 8. There is one more step to take, and this last step is called maturation and will result in a truly fixed and highly potent vegetable stone. This is carried out by a process of long term digestion. The dried stone from step 7 is added to a large test tube and then the alchemical sulfur of the plant is poured over the dried stone until it just covers the top of the stone. This is then stoppered and heated for a week, the stone will soak up the alchemical sulfur until it becomes highly concentrated. The process of pouring on the alchemical sulfur is continued until the stone will absorb no more oil. The same process is repeated for the alchemical mercury.
  • 9. The end product will be a marvel of marvels, and the completion of this work is known as the opus minor. The perfected stone can be used to quickly draw out the mercury, sulfur, and salt of any herbal material whilst submerged in water. The stone will not dissolve, and can then be recovered. This stone can also be used as a valuable medicine, and can be quite overpowering if you're not careful or spiritually fit and physically healthy

Garden of the world near the new city, In the path of the hollow mountains:
It will be seized and plunged into the Tub, Forced to drink waters poisoned by sulfur.
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

View user profile http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alchemical Vegetable Stone From Rosemary

Post  Green Lion on Tue May 13, 2008 11:54 am

These processes will work.

But step 8 will pose a problem because the absorption that can still make the Stone is very low.

Finally, the possibility for the stone to separate elements of a plant quickly without dissolution of the Stone is not so simple.

But I'll leave that to you to find out.

Last edited by BeautifulEvil on Tue May 13, 2008 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid mistake on my part, wanted to reply and accidently hit edit - the post should be fixed, but it is not exactly the way chiron worded it.)
Green Lion
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil on Tue May 13, 2008 12:18 pm

But step 8 will pose a problem because the absorption that can still make the Stone is very low.
I'm not sure I understand so well, are you saying the absorption will be low?

Finally, the possibility for the stone to separate elements of a plant quickly without dissolution of the Stone is not so simple.
I heard of a vegetable stone which can separate salt/sulfur/mercury from a plant without being dissolved. Apparently this can only be done if the stone is brought to maturation like in step 8.

Send me a PM if you want to discuss this in more detail privately.

It will be seized and plunged into the Tub, Forced to drink waters poisoned by sulfur.
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Lion on Tue May 13, 2008 12:34 pm

I would said inexistent or very difficult.

I heard of a vegetable stone which can separate salt/sulfur/mercury from a plant without being dissolved. Apparently this can only be done if the stone is brought to maturation like in step 8.
I have also heard that.
But it's not so simple.
It was necessary to use a very particular vegetal alkaest to realize that successfully.
Green Lion
Interiora
Interiora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil on Tue May 13, 2008 12:43 pm

I would say inexistent or very difficult.
Hmm, thanks for the heads up then. Have you ever tried this method? I can't remember for the life of me where I picked it up from.

It was necessary to use a very particular vegetal alkaest to realize that successfully.
Very interesting. Do you have any pictures or further info on this process?

BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Lion on Tue May 13, 2008 12:48 pm

Hmm, thanks for the heads up then. Have you ever tried this method? I can't remember for the life of me where I picked it up from.
Yes, I have already tested.
Having done a lot of works on plants, I arrived at the result that we can do much more simple and just as powerful.

Very interesting. Do you have any pictures or further info on this process?
Sorry, I can not give the process.
But you must look toward the acetates path to understand the process.
There is another solution based on alcohol, but philosophical (and unfortunately, there is no good protocols on the web or in books, you must find oneself).
Green Lion
Interiora
Interiora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil on Tue May 13, 2008 12:56 pm

Yes, I have already tested.
Having done a lot of works on plants, I arrived at the result that we can do much more simple and just as powerful.
What are your experiences with the physiological/spiritual effects of the vegetable stones? I'm sure it varies with the type of herb used, and the planetary ruler of the herb. Have you ever made a vegetable stone from rosemary or melissa? I thought about doing this work with roses, but obtaining an ample amount of rose oil is fairly difficult. I also thought about making a vegetable stone from white lotus.

Sorry, I can not give the process.
But you must look toward the acetates path to understand the process.
Fair enough, I will investigate further.

BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Lion on Tue May 13, 2008 1:19 pm

What are your experiences with the physiological/spiritual effects of the vegetable stones? I'm sure it varies with the type of herb used, and the planetary ruler of the herb.

Indeed, the effects vary depending on the plants used.
To get a glimpse, a study of herbal medicine can be very interesting and useful.
The spiritual effects depend on the spirit in which we take the elixir.
If it takes without focusing on a spiritual, nothing happens. Otherwise, it can be a help in a theurgy, kabbale, or during meditation.

Have you ever made a vegetable stone from rosemary or melissa?
Yes, I made a vegetale stone from melissa and another from valeriane.

I also thought about making a vegetable stone from white lotus.
You should be very cautious with this plant.
Green Lion
Interiora
Interiora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil on Tue May 13, 2008 2:40 pm

Yes, I made a vegetale stone from melissa and another from valeriane.
I've heard stories of people's fingernails/toenails, hair, and teeth falling out from taking the stone of melissa. Can you confirm this story?

You should be very cautious with this plant.
Oh? Why do you say that? I thought Nelumbo nucifera was fairly safe and non-toxic. I know it can be an aphrodisiac/sedative in high doses, but otherwise why do you say I should be cautious?

BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Lion on Tue May 13, 2008 2:50 pm

I've heard stories of people's fingernails/toenails, hair, and teeth falling out from taking the stone of melissa. Can you confirm this story?
No, I do not confirm.
The Melissa is an excellent tonic.
Do not take a too high dose or you may not sleep.
But do not fall nail, hair or teeth.

Oh? Why do you say that? I thought Nelumbo nucifera was fairly safe and non-toxic. I know it can be an aphrodisiac/sedative in high doses, but otherwise why do you say I should be cautious?
The work on stones plant greatly increases the concentration of active ingredients.
With too high doses, the lotus can lead to a loss of consciousness and brain damage.
So be very careful and take thath much lower doses than I have previously indicated.
Green Lion
Interiora
Interiora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil on Tue May 13, 2008 6:32 pm

No, I do not confirm.
The Melissa is an excellent tonic.
Do not take a too high dose or you may not sleep.
But do not fall nail, hair or teeth.
Ah thanks for the confirmation, I was slightly afraid of that happening. Do you think people say that to discourage puffers and dabblers from this work? Seems like something people would say to keep the rabble away.

The work on stones plant greatly increases the concentration of active ingredients.
With too high doses, the lotus can lead to a loss of consciousness and brain damage.
So be very careful and take thath much lower doses than I have previously indicated.
Yeah, chemically speaking the concentration of actives becomes greatly increased when creating/multiplying a stone. I was aware of that, and really that's just common chemistry. I understand what you mean about the dosage, taking too much of a powerful stone is definitely dangerous, but of course, if one is smart enough to create a stone, then obviously that individual should also be smart enough not to make such a stupid dosage error!

What chemical(s) makes lotus toxic and is responsible for the brain damage? You seem to have more information on this then I do, because I thought white lotus didn't contain anything harmful. Do you have first/second hand experience to the toxicity, and where did you hear it from?

------

Have you ever heard of a vegetable stone made from tumeric? Supposedly tumeric is a super healthy herb, and contains curcumin (a really healthy antioxidant). Would be interesting to see/experience the results of this stone.

BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Lion on Wed May 14, 2008 2:24 am

Ah thanks for the confirmation, I was slightly afraid of that happening. Do you think people say that to discourage puffers and dabblers from this work? Seems like something people would say to keep the rabble away.
This kind of false information is very common on the Web.
The reason is simply the desire to be listened and respected.
Often people who made some spagyric practices were disappointed because plant spagyric donít make very powerful medicines. Only metallic spagyric medicines have a real impact on psychic.
Concerning the nail, hair or teeth falls, there are the prelude of regeneration. We could have this manifestation only with some Elixir Vitae extract form Great Work.
Yeah, chemically speaking the concentration of actives becomes greatly increased when creating/multiplying a stone. I was aware of that, and really that's just common chemistry. I understand what you mean about the dosage, taking too much of a powerful stone is definitely dangerous, but of course, if one is smart enough to create a stone, then obviously that individual should also be smart enough not to make such a stupid dosage error!

Iím not sure as well as you about the intelligence of all the person have made the stoneÖ
With happiness of making the Stone, what are we able to do without reflection ?
Otherwise, all the Adepts had used Elixir with profit without being died. But it was not the case.

What chemical(s) makes lotus toxic and is responsible for the brain damage? You seem to have more information on this then I do, because I thought white lotus didn't contain anything harmful. Do you have first/second hand experience to the toxicity, and where did you hear it from?

I donít know the name of the active principle which can cause brain damage.
A friend had this sort of problem with using a lotus stone made from petals and roots.
With using just the fruit and the seeds, perhaps itís less dangerous.

Have you ever heard of a vegetable stone made from tumeric? Supposedly tumeric is a super healthy herb, and contains curcumin (a really healthy antioxidant). Would be interesting to see/experience the results of this stone.

No, I did not made this stone and I donít know any person who had done this.
Green Lion
Interiora
Interiora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil on Wed May 14, 2008 3:46 pm

Thanks for the reply Green Lion.

Iím not sure as well as you about the intelligence of all the person have made the stoneÖ
With happiness of making the Stone, what are we able to do without reflection ?
Otherwise, all the Adepts had used Elixir with profit without being died. But it was not the case.
That's true, I guess I was a little too presumptuous in my previous post. I also think reflection is very important, and without proper reflection one does not evolve mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

I donít know the name of the active principle which can cause brain damage.
A friend had this sort of problem with using a lotus stone made from petals and roots.
With using just the fruit and the seeds, perhaps itís less dangerous.
The root might have been what caused your friend's stone to become harmful. Normally only the flower petals are used. Some people also make it with the leafs also, but I think this might introduce heavier/toxic chemicals to the stone. Using the root would be even more dangerous because most root systems contain a small amount of heavy elements. If I ever make a vegetable stone from lotus I will be sure to take heed of your warnings about dosage.

No, I did not made this stone and I donít know any person who had done this.
I figured that much. I've never heard of any alchemy products made from turmeric. There should be no reason why this method wouldn't succeed though, since the stone can be made from almost anything. I may try this later.

BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Lion on Wed May 14, 2008 4:39 pm

I figured that much. I've never heard of any alchemy products made from turmeric. There should be no reason why this method wouldn't succeed though, since the stone can be made from almost anything. I may try this later.
Most of the time, the plants stones are prepared from currents plants and easy to obtain in large quantities.
The melissa is simple to obtain.
The turmeric is much less.
Green Lion
Interiora
Interiora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil on Wed May 14, 2008 6:27 pm

I can get a pound of fresh turmeric for the same price as a pound of fresh rosemary or melissa. I think we should test the virtues of other plants instead of the ones most often used in vegetable alchemy.

BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Barandos the Red on Mon May 19, 2008 3:34 am

Hmmm, this is fascinating... I look forward to hearing your results if you decide to go ahead with producing the turmeric stone =D
Barandos the Red
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-14

View user profile http://www.advancewars.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil on Mon May 19, 2008 3:58 pm

Barandos, I will be sure to keep the forum updated on the progress of the tumeric stone, but first I must purchase a few pounds to experiment with. So it'll probably be two to three weeks until I can get started with the tumeric stone. I'm probably also going to buy a few pounds of rosemary and melissa to experiment with also. Thought about buying some rose petals, but I would have to buy a large amount to make a rose stone. We're talking 10-50 pounds, and really one should use more because rose petals do not contain a large amount of sulfur.

EDIT: Wanted to add this information about Blue Lotus:

Blue Lotus (Nymphae caerulea) flower has for thousand of years symbolized spiritual enlightenment. Indeed, this flower essence's purpose is to accelerate spiritual evolvement and enchance healing on every level within the system.

Blue Lotus (Nymphaea caerulea) provides a relaxing, euphoric sensation, help relieve muscle spasms. It may act as an aphrodisiac. Egyptian Blue Lotus is a sedative. It was used in ancient Egypt as a key to good health, sex and rebirth. The perfume of this flower was not only pleasing to the Egyptians, but they saw it as healing as well, some people today believe that th Egyptian used this flower as a narcotic both for its healing qualities and as a recreation drug when soaked in wine, though this is a hotly debated topic. The Blue Lotus was sacred to the ancient Egyptians, ornamental and sweet smelling.

BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  kerkring on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:15 am

BeautifulEvil wrote:

Send me a PM if you want to discuss this in more detail privately.

Lisiewski, a physicist and student of Frater Albertus, uses another step at the end of the proces: a series of heat treatments which solidifies the stone:

"Finally, the object is placed in a glazed crucible, and Fire applied in ever-increasing degrees of temperature until the stonelike object hardens into what literally appears to the sight and touch as a 'stone.' I used a highly
regulated, thermocouple-temperature sensing, solid state Blue M Muffle Furnace in my own work.
The temperatures used began at 100į C (Celsius), the work being completed at 1,000į C. While the
stone is forming throughout the degrees of heat, it must be re-imbibed with the Sharpened Mercury
after each treatment in the furnace. It is this final action that brings the stone to completion."

He further writes that such a stone will extract the sulfur, salt and mercury of the plant immersed in water.

I haven't tried this but maybe this is the way it is done?

His site is 8thmatrixpress.

kerkring
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down