Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from Paris

4 posters

Go down

Hi from Paris Empty Hi from Paris

Post  Jean de paname Mon May 19, 2008 8:41 am

Hi,

I studie alchemy over the past decade. My path is the "path of Cinnabar" (la voie du Cinabre).
I explored most of the main authors whose Fulcanelli, Roger Caro, Cambriel, Pernety, Limojon Saint Didier, Basile Valentin, Flamel, Salmon, Libavius, Maier, Cyliani, Lambsprinck, D'espagnet, Bacon, Philalethe, Trévisan and Other anonymous.

I am interested today in the work of a contemporary Adepte (maybe "follower" in english), Pierre Duchesne, through the teaching of his disciple Monté-Kermès.

I hope to share with you all.

Best regards.

Jean de paname
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Hi from Paris Empty Re: Hi from Paris

Post  Green Lion Mon May 19, 2008 12:02 pm

Bonjour Jean de Paname.

Je ne suis donc plus le seul français de ce forum.
Je vois que vous êtes bien guidé en ce qui concerne la voie du cinabre.
Et j'ai eu l'occasion de lire vos interventions, sur un autre forum, qui étaient fort intéressantes car très précises quant aux textes des Philosophes.

Donc Bienvenue !

Hello Jean de Paname.

I'm no longer the only French on this forum.
I see that you are well guided to the cinnabar path.
And I had the opportunity to read your posts, on another forum, which were very interesting because very precise about the Philosopher's texts.

So, Welcome !
Green Lion
Green Lion
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Mon May 19, 2008 12:49 pm

Cool!

I lived in Paris for a year, but my French is not even worth speaking of... but I must say Paris had a fair share of alchemical books - and I love the national library there!

Welcome to Alchemy Forums!

Here you can learn and share alchemy + practice English!

LOL
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Mon May 19, 2008 3:53 pm

I studie alchemy over the past decade. My path is the "path of Cinnabar" (la voie du Cinabre).
Ah yes, the cinnabar path is very interesting. I thought about trying it sometime later in the future. Do you have any images you can show us? Perhaps you can make a new thread about the cinnabar path. I haven't had the time to make such a thread yet, but if you don't make one, then I'll probably get around to making a thread about the cinnabar path in the near future.

I explored most of the main authors whose Fulcanelli, Roger Caro, Cambriel, Pernety, Limojon Saint Didier, Basile Valentin, Flamel, Salmon, Libavius, Maier, Cyliani, Lambsprinck, D'espagnet, Bacon, Philalethe, Trévisan and Other anonymous.
You're definitely well read I can see! I've read most works by individuals on that list, but there are a few names I can't place.

I am interested today in the work of a contemporary Adepte (maybe "follower" in english), Pierre Duchesne, through the teaching of his disciple Monté-Kermès.
I've never heard of this guy, can you please tell us some more?

I've lived in Paris for a year, but my French is not even worth speaking of... but I must say Paris had a fair share of alchemical books - and I love the national library there!
I always wanted to live in Paris, and you're right about the books, they're everywhere if you know where to look. I know a little bit of French, not really enough to write/speak it well, but enough to moderately understand what is being said.

Last edited by BeautifulEvil on Sat May 24, 2008 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean de paname Sat May 24, 2008 4:35 pm

Thank you all for your warm welcome!

I can actually open a new topic on the Cinnabar path.

I would then speak in detail on this Cinnabar path, within the limits of my mastery of English.

I've never heard of this guy, can you please tell us some more?

I have already prepared a message on this contemporary Adept. Here the text:

I present to you an English edition of the "Photographic Alchemical
Panorama of the chronological phases of the Great Work." available on
this site:

http://heliosadam.alchimie.free.fr/alchimie/ouvrages.php

Work including 35 pictures, classified in the order of operations
since the acquisition of the Mine of the Wises up to the projection
powder, which give a very precise idea of the chronology of the
colours of the Work. They give a definite view of forms of Stone at
the various stadiums of its mineral evolution. Every picure is
accompanied by a short presentation then by a rich comment in details
surgical.
The Adept Pierre Duchesne (E.R.K .) gives us a true Treaty of
Practical Alchemy, fruit of a long experience which can only light the
arid and dark road of all enthusiasts of Hermetic Art who want to work
positively in the laboratory.
In supplement, picures introduced on the Internet site.

In 2004 the decision was taken to bring to public knowledge, literary
ignored a contemporary author named Pierre DUCHESNE, and the existence
of the movement that runs under the name "Son of SANCTUARY D
'HELIOS-ADAM. "
Previously, the alchemical microcosm, established on the ruins of
prestigious predecessors such as FULCANELLI, CANSELIET and
KAMALA-JNANA, totally unaware of the existence of the fan and the
group he leads.
This small rear Zoom will understand the atypical Pierre DUCHESNE.
His long stay in Egypt makes it crossed the road to a "Master" es
Egyptian Alchemy.
The two men become "Friends" and share their common passion.
Girmiz Ibn El JARA-BAR is its name, then entrust to Pierre DUCHESNE,
before his departure for europe, its valuable notes and some
handwritten documents concerning the Grand'oeuvre.
Pierre DUCHESNE, in order to lift the veil on mercifully certain
"darkness" voluntarily spread wealth among Fulcanelli and
Kamala-Jnana, then choose to illuminate a road strewn with obstacles,
in order to help researchers seeking to advance seriously on the
acquisition of "Three Medicines."
It restores to do so, in four books of high quality hermetic, "the
Association Helios-Adam" is responsible for disseminating, quantities
of philosophical truths "obliterated" on matters of practice and
overshadowed by the two authors pre - Cited.

Any request for information for orders at this address:
heliosadam.alchimie@free.fr

you can also participate in an exchange of discussion in this forum:
http://alchimie-philosophie.aceboard.fr

Hello "Green Lion".
If this is not indiscreet, what forum did you read my statements on the Cinnabar path?
And what is your path?

Bonjour Lion Vert,
si ce n'est pas trop indiscret, sur quel forum avez-vous lu mes interventions sur la voie du Cinabre?
Et quelle voie avez-vous choisi?

A bientot.

Jean de paname
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Lion Sun May 25, 2008 2:43 am

Hello Jean de Paname.

I read your posts on the forum in which you have given the link.
For the path I have chosen, say that I think we can succeed Stone with many different materials.
But as I would not have passed the Grand Oeuvre following several ways, it's only a guess.

Bonjour Jean de Paname.

J'ai lu vos interventions sur le forum dont vous avez donné le lien.
Pour la voie que j'ai choisie, disons que je pense qu'on peut réussir la Pierre avec bon nombre de matières différentes.
Mais tant que je n'aurais pas réussi le Grand Oeuvre en suivant plusieurs voies, ce n'est qu'une supposition.
Green Lion
Green Lion
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean de paname Mon May 26, 2008 7:45 am

Hi Green Lion,

I don't know what "First Matter" (Matières Premières) you want to start but it is certain that reading Fulcanelli, Jean Fabre (Abrege des secrets chymiques 1636), Limojon, Pernety, Salmon and Kamala Jnana, among others, it does Without doubt, "Philosophers Stone" is a body "mineral and metallic" composed of two natives bodies .
Alchemy as it is taught by authentics Followers (Adept), since antiquity to the present day, permits only a "mineral and metal" origin.
But I urge you to read Jean Fabre, "the abstract secrets chymiques 1636" where all this is explained.

sorry for the mistakes, I do my best in English!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour Lion Vert,

je ne sais sur quelle Matière Première vous voulez débuter mais il est certain qu'en lisant Fulcanelli, Jean Fabre (l'Abrege des secrets chymiques 1636), Limojon, Pernety, Salmon et Kamala Jnana,pour ne citer qu'eux, il ne fait aucun doute que la Pierre des Philosophes est un corps minerallo-métallique, composé de deux corps natifs.
L'Alchimie telle qu'elle est enseignée par les Adeptes authentiques depuis l'antiquité jusqu'à nos jours n'admet qu'une origine minérale et métallique.
Mais je vous invite vivement à lire Jean Fabre,"l'abrege des secrets chymiques 1636" où tout cela est expliqué.

Jean de paname
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Lion Tue May 27, 2008 3:51 pm

Hello Jean de Paname.

I already had the opportunity to start working at the laboratory on various subjects.

Indeed, many authors leave to hear that they have worked on two native body, more precisely, a metal and a mineral.
But I am not categorical about the fact that all authors have to work on the same subjects.
There are also a lot of references suggesting that many authors worked on animal materials (urine for Jabir Ibn Hayyan or some texts of knight Digby), water and air (Von Bernus or the Count Gabalis), vitriols (the anonymous author of the text philosophical and hermetic chemical Treaty), acetates (you can find references to authors in the bibliographies of Frater Albertus).
It is therefore not only the metals paths.
This widens dramatically job prospects ...
But it is true that the metal paths provide practical and philosophical opportunities very interesting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour Jean de Paname.

J'ai déjà eu l'occasion de commencer à travailler au laboratoire sur diverses matières.

En effet, beaucoup d'auteurs laissent à entendre qu'ils ont travaillé sur deux corps natifs, plus précisément un métal et un minerai.
Mais je ne suis pas catégorique quant au fait que tous les auteurs aient travailler sur les mêmes matières.
Il existe aussi pas mal de références laissant à penser que des auteurs travaillèrent sur des matières animales (voie de l'urine pour Jabir Ibn Hayyan ou encore certains textes du chevalier Digby), l'eau et l'air (Von Bernus ou encore le comte de Gabalis), les vitriols (l'auteur anonyme du texte Traité de chymie philosophique et hermétique), les acétates (on peut trouver les références des auteurs dans les bibliographies de Frater Albertus) etc.
Il n'y a donc pas que les voies dites métalliques.
Ce qui élargit fortement les perspectives de travail...
Mais il est vrai que les voies métalliques offrent des opportunités pratiques et philosophiques très intéressantes.
Green Lion
Green Lion
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: