Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from Europe 2

2 posters

Go down

Greetings from Europe 2 Empty Greetings from Europe 2

Post  Non Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:43 pm

More greetings from Europe from me. I'm a student in the occult arts - and computer science - living in Germany. I don't really know what to write about me aside that i was a very selfish and self-centered person when i started with Magick (Chaosmagic) 8 years ago and now trying to be as sacrificially as possible. In all the time of my life i felt a very strong drawing towards the occult which i wasn't able to explain. So i looked for some nice people that were willing to help me gain some experience in the path of magick. But i couldn't stay with them, because the same drawing towards the occult drove me away from sigil- and experimental magick. It was to me to figure out that magical "power" doesn't come from the sigil you create and the words you say, but from deep inside yourself. Since that, the journey goes on and i read a lot about mysticism, religious beliefs and everything connected to the kabbalah (actually reading the three books of occult philosophy by agrippa). My interest in alchemy concurrently increases with the comprehension of the kabbalah. Also i admire the book "The red lion" (Mária Szepes) together with the book Trinosophie.
Well, what to say else?
I am 24 years old and from time to time, i am present on occultforums and occultcorpus. If you want to know something about me, feel free to read my postings or my birth chart.

Greetings from Europe 2 Chartdq7

My best regards,
Non
Non
Non
Prima Materia
Prima Materia

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Europe 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Europe 2

Post  BeautifulEvil Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:33 am

Hi, Non, you're the same person from occultforums right? I'm glad you signed up for our little forum!

Excuse me for not sending you another private message yesterday, work was hectic as always. I didn't have much time to do anything after I got off work. I can relate to your story very well, because I basically had the same progression as you towards alchemy.

Please send me a message anytime if you have any questions, or feel free to post them on the board. I need to get going soon, I've got to get ready for work this morning, but I'll be sure to send you that private message I promised.

Your birth chart is interesting. The sun in is Aries, so I believe you should do well in alchemy. My chart is slightly similar, actually I believe I can upload it to the forum.

Oh one more thing: if you're looking for a good beginner text, you should look for "John French - The Art of Distillation" - It's a really good introduction into distillation. I've also got a few others for you, but I'll link them to you through PM. Wink

Greetings from Europe 2 Chart10
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down