Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello forum members

3 posters

Go down

Hello forum members Empty Hello forum members

Post  Pugsilver Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:05 am

Hey I've mostly been interested in internal alchemy from a young age, reading many books some of the most memorable being, Celestine prophecies, Conversations With God, Telecult Power: The Amazing New Way to Psychic and Occult Wonders, Carlos Castanedas Don Juan's teachings and the Kybalion. I think there is a definate simalarity to when Don juan is talking about the Tonal being the waking mind and the Nagual being the unconsicus mind or behind the waking mind which controls the will. Also when the Kybalion talks about the dulality of the mind having the feminine womb of waking mind and the male seeder behind it that also controls the will interesting : )
Of late I've been getting into John French the art of distillation, Real Alchemy by Robert A Bartlett, Johan Isaac HOLLANDUS and of course Nicholas D. Collette .
I'm starting a little practical alchemy. I'm interested in the Primum Ens Melissa. Cheers!

Pugsilver
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Hello forum members Empty Re: Hello forum members

Post  BeautifulEvil Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:15 am

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Of late I've been getting into John French the art of distillation, Real Alchemy by Robert A Bartlett, Johan Isaac HOLLANDUS and of course Nicholas D. Collette .
I'm starting a little practical alchemy. I'm interested in the Primum Ens Melissa. Cheers!

That sounds like a decent start. I've been re-reading John French's book, The Art of Distillation, what do you think about it so far? It's a wealth of information, that's for sure.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Hello forum members Empty Art of distillation

Post  Pugsilver Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:53 pm

I like the way he writes very humble and kind and most of the insructions are simple to follow.Its intresting the many ways he shows you how to extrated the oil of gold . Im going to try DR ANTHONYS FAMOUS AURUM POTABILE AND OIL OF GOLD .It looks like the bulk of the work is in breaking the gold down to to a fine white powder.You can do it buy dissolving the gold in aqua regalia then ph swing. I have been trying a new method using hydrochloric acid and MMS (sodium clorite) on the net its used for health ( works well to : ) its just a solution of soduim clorite and water . You mix it with a strong acid and it generats chlorine dioxide,i used this on 24 kart gold leaf the soulition went yellow then after a week of sitting in my shed there is a fine white powder paticapate at the bottom ,and the fluid is nearly clear > It be cool if it crystalised into cross on evaporation ,but i think i may have to PH swing it a bit to get that .Have u had much experince with dissolving menstruums.

Pugsilver
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:34 pm

Cool experiment, be careful with ingesting gold compounds. Even though elemental gold isn't poisonous, the compounds of gold are highly toxic. Just use a little common sense and judgment with these things, and you should be fine.

Also keep in mind, the true Aurum Potabile was not meant to contain gold or compounds of gold (gold is used in the process though). It's actually a mix of various esters and other compounds with antioxidant activities. If you subscribe to the ORME/ORMUS theories, then it may contain m-state gold since some believe m-state elements have a high affinity to water, and will go over with water vapor when you distill.

Have u had much experince with dissolving menstruums.

I have some experience, but keep in mind the menstruum should be tailored to the matter you want to dissolve. Why do you ask? What are you trying to dissolve?
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsilver Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:47 am

Just working with gold.Thanks for the interest i will let u know how i go : )

Pugsilver
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:57 pm

For gold, there is no better dissolving agent than the Philosophical Mercury. It is not corrosive, and non-toxic, but yet it dissolves our gold!

Very impressive indeed.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:01 pm

Hi there... missed your introduction!