Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Hi Everyone!

Post  klprew7772 Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:07 pm

Well, gosh, where do I start? I guess I'll start with how I got here. About a year ago, I had a very profound change in life. I was very involved with a local church but kept feeling something was missing. I mean none of us were walking on water and I just knew there was something more. One day, I just sat down in my chair and told God I was wiping my slate clean. I didn't want anything that any man had tainted from the truth - that meant the Bible, any teachings, religion, etc. I wanted TRUTH and I wanted it from "Him". Well, I got what I asked for. The following few nights I had dreams of starving, I mean really dying of hunger. Then, all of a sudden, there was this raw huge juicy steak in front of me. I ate about half of it as fast as I could and then it made me terribly sick at my stomach. I had a couple of dreams like this and I knew what it meant - that the TRUTH was going to be deeply different from anything I had ever learned. From there, I have had a truly remarkable path into alchemy. I have researched the web tirelessly, and now have decided to join this forum! I hope to be a positive addition. Smile

klprew7772
Prima Materia
Prima Materia

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Re: Hi Everyone!

Post  Salazius Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:13 am

Welcome ! Smile
Salazius
Salazius
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  carabric Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:07 am

Sounds like you might be on the right path, wipe it clean and look at everything with innocent eyes. Research every individual word no matter how small, and even within the Bible you will see it.
carabric
carabric
Terrae
Terrae

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:22 am

Welcome!

Glad you could make it...

Third Eye