Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Alchemyst has arrived!

5 posters

Go down

A new Alchemyst has arrived! Empty A new Alchemyst has arrived!

Post  The.Hermetic.Alchemist Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:04 pm

I thought I would make a post to introduce myself, I have studied alchemy ever since I first saw the cartoon show. most people here probably know what I am talking about. I am here to learn, and will not be posting all that much, only on things that are my expertise, I bring thought from Tesla, newton, Crowley, flamel, and others. I am not just after the stone, but wish to learn how to turn gold into lead, yea sounds dumb, but actually is what the true alchemist tried to learn, because most were in alchemy for the greed, or got tainted, or tainted others, by this knowledge! certain things are revealed to only a certain few, who are worthy.

The Alchemist

The.Hermetic.Alchemist
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

A new Alchemyst has arrived! Empty Re: A new Alchemyst has arrived!

Post  deviadah Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:34 am

What bravado, right from the start!

LOL

Welcome to Alchemy Forums!

Third Eye
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:28 am

Hi, and welcome to the board.

I'm a big fan of Tesla too, and sometimes I wonder if he wasn't involved with some type of alchemy.

I am not just after the stone, but wish to learn how to turn gold into lead, yea sounds dumb, but actually is what the true alchemist tried to learn, because most were in alchemy for the greed, or got tainted, or tainted others, by this knowledge!
Actually, I'm not sure gold can be turned into lead without some form of "high energy" controlled nuclear transmutation, but natural "low energy" transmutation does occur in certain instances, and all the transmution products end by becoming gold (zeropoint). Now, since you're into Tesla, I will let you in on a little secret. I've heard that lead can be turned into gold if it is heated in an induction coil for a period of time, the time needed to change lead into gold is related to the intensity of the magnetic field, the frequency, and the approximate input wattage/losses. Tesla was into these type of EM electronics, and it makes me marvel sometimes.

How does this happen? Well I'm not sure, the source said it involved a deformation of the electron cloud around the nucleus. This would leave the nucleus open to transmutation/modification, and all metals "want" to become gold since it is the zero point, so naturally it drops to gold. Now science says this can't happen, but I know otherwise. There's just something about gold.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

A new Alchemyst has arrived! Empty Tesla

Post  The.Hermetic.Alchemist Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:56 pm

good point, Tesla did a lot of stuff that modern scientists would not even know what it is, just by looking at it. as to all metals turn to gold over time, is just an alchemical myth. but if you think about it, what is the most conductive material known to man? well its gold!!! what a coincidence. Gold has indeed been made from lower elements using nuclear plants. way more expensive to make than just to buy from the local dealer. your little secret has intrigued me, because this sounds possible. but in order for this to work, you would first strip the electrons off the atoms, then the inductor coil would be charged at that certain frequency, which Tesla probably knew a lot about, that would make the protons become stripped, then the protons would smash into each other once you add the electrons back, creating gold. but this is all hypothetical. one thing that I know Tesla knew was about how to transfer electricity over air, which to this day has yet to be reachieved! Tesla had a car that seemed to run off of nothing, it ran off of electricity that was in the air. you ever wonder why when its about to rain, you see leaves spin in a circle? this is because the air is static. I too get these flashes that Tesla had, I can see the big picture in my mind, and create models with my mind as if it is a computer. what is even more weird is that I get major flashes when I learn more about Tesla, when I look at his diagrams. but to stick to the topic of alchemy, Tesla once said he could see the air burn up with flames. he could see the air particles, which I have seen. the first time I did was when a butterfly flew by on the beach, I looked at it, what did I see? fiery triangles flying rapidly all over the place, almost like pixies or fairies. how does this relate to alchemy you may ask, well I will tell you, what is the alchemical sign for air? its a triangle pointing up with a slash in it! now one person who was known to be the last real alchemist is Sir Isaac Newton, whose remains showed mercury poisoning from samples from his hair. I can keep going but if I do this will never end, so I leave you here. tell me what you know about these two great innovators.

The.Hermetic.Alchemist
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:09 am

as to all metals turn to gold over time, is just an alchemical myth.
I wouldn't be so sure of yourself regarding this statement. I've read many sources and seen many "impossible" things which only adds credit to this age old notion. Some say the spiritus mundi is responsible for all natural transmutation of elements, and really, I have no issues with this theory. Please understand if you are planning on becoming a lab alchemist, you will need to one day realize that not all metals are as "fixed" as you think they are. Nature transmutates them all the time inside the earth. Also, we must realize all elements are not as fixed as we once believed, some of the lower mass elements are transmutated REGULARLY by biological systems.

but if you think about it, what is the most conductive material known to man?
Gold also has many more oddities about it which point to it being the zero point. The color is one indicator, and the spin. I believe the spin is different than all other elements.

your little secret has intrigued me, because this sounds possible. but in order for this to work, you would first strip the electrons off the atoms, then the inductor coil would be charged at that certain frequency, which Tesla probably knew a lot about, that would make the protons become stripped, then the protons would smash into each other once you add the electrons back, creating gold.
Indeed, this can be carried out much easier with elemental Mercury since it's beside Gold on the periodic table. The tough part is getting the non-ferrous metal to heat up and stay melted. This can be carried out via amalgamation with iron fillings I believe. Powdered lead and powdered iron mixed in equal proportions and then tossed into the field of an induction coil will work, because the iron will heat up drastically in the magnetic field and in turn cause the lead to heat up to a molten state. This doesn't take much since the iron will not melt, but only the lead. We can also "transfer" the energy of iron into lead this way, and it may assist in much quicker transmutation times and perhaps even better yields. Also you don't need to strip off the electrons, just push them aside and nature will do the rest.

one thing that I know Tesla knew was about how to transfer electricity over air, which to this day has yet to be reachieved! Tesla had a car that seemed to run off of nothing, it ran off of electricity that was in the air.
Yes, I've heard of his Tesla car, and it's very interesting. I figured he was just harvesting EM waves from the surrounding area. If you can find a way to harvest the entire range of EM energy you can potentially generate an enormous amount of power (resonator from .05hz to 10thz).

I too get these flashes that Tesla had, I can see the big picture in my mind, and create models with my mind as if it is a computer.
This is exactly how my brain operates. I have an uncanny ability to complete and test entire theories in my mind, even before laying it out on paper or building the device.

now one person who was known to be the last real alchemist is Sir Isaac Newton, whose remains showed mercury poisoning from samples from his hair.
Alchemy is not dead, there are many REAL alchemists practicing today, and we've far surpassed our old "masters." As the old saying goes, the apprentice will overcome the master.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  The.Hermetic.Alchemist Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:03 pm

many good points, if I knew how to quote like you it would be easier, here we go. I to believe gold to be the last stage of a metal, and believe that our periodic table is way off. when I told my theories to my chemistry teacher, she thought I was nuts. she said that if I was right, so many scientists would be wrong, I was like no shit Sherlock. answer this, why are so many of the elements on the periodic table are man made? and all of those are the elements that are in the middle portion? that is because they did not know where to actually put them. and did not know their actual properties. gold is the best conductor because it can gain or loss electrons with no hesitation. because it is actually a noble metal. so is mercury and silver. but they do not teach that to you in school these days. and if you think about it, our air is in fact metal in a gaseous state, and earth is air in a solid state. fire is hot and dry, water cold and we, earth cold and dry, air hot and wet. as told by Pythagoras and his teachers. this is why Alexandria had the best known library in all the world of all the times. this is also why the library was burnt down. because who was Alexander's teacher? frequencies also have a big part on things. Tesla, according to witnesses, pulled a little device out of his pocket, put it on a beam of a building that was nothing but iron beams and not yet complete. he turned on the device, at first nothing happened. then all of a sudden the building started to shake worse and worse, it go so bad that all the builders got scared and thought it was an earth quake. Tesla then turned the device off, then put it into his pocket, and walked off. 911 anyone?

The.Hermetic.Alchemist
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:49 am

Tesla, according to witnesses, pulled a little device out of his pocket, put it on a beam of a building that was nothing but iron beams and not yet complete. he turned on the device, at first nothing happened. then all of a sudden the building started to shake worse and worse, it go so bad that all the builders got scared and thought it was an earth quake. Tesla then turned the device off, then put it into his pocket, and walked off.

Yeah, I've heard of this before, and I believe it may hold some truth. Here's something even more interesting and unknown:

... He was getting a group of scientists together and he wanted particular ones, you know, some sharp men. So he rented Madison Square Gardens and he treated them quite nice so that they had a ring he set up and they had the chairs and the audience in place and everything. He was going to give a lecture. Well, everybody was filing in; all the scientists from all over were filing in there getting ready to sit down with four people in the ring with the loudspeakers and mikes and all this kind of stuff. They were milling around while they were filling the auditorium. And over the head of all of these [people] a little kid came in riding one of these snow saucers that you ride in the snow with--over their head. And he went out and he went all over the audience and finally he went over to the ring and settled down in the ring. Nicholi Tesla stood up and said "this concludes our demonstration for tonight; thank you gentlemen--good night". Not one of those scientists went and asked how that thing worked.

I'll let you take a stab at how he accomplished this feat, but I believe this knowledge has been kept secret.The alchemists and ancients have known about this also - "flying ash." Interestingly enough it's probably used often in military applications. Big flying black triangles anyone? Giant silent hovering crafts?

How did they build the pyramids? Ever heard of Corel Castle? These are great secrets known to only a few thousand people at any given time, maybe even less. This is even more interesting than the Bob Lazar story and element 115.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  The.Hermetic.Alchemist Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:49 pm

Yeah, I've heard of this before, and I believe it may hold some truth. Here's something even more interesting and unknown:

... He was getting a group of scientists together and he wanted particular ones, you know, some sharp men. So he rented Madison Square Gardens and he treated them quite nice so that they had a ring he set up and they had the chairs and the audience in place and everything. He was going to give a lecture. Well, everybody was filing in; all the scientists from all over were filing in there getting ready to sit down with four people in the ring with the loudspeakers and mikes and all this kind of stuff. They were milling around while they were filling the auditorium. And over the head of all of these [people] a little kid came in riding one of these snow saucers that you ride in the snow with--over their head. And he went out and he went all over the audience and finally he went over to the ring and settled down in the ring. Nicholi Tesla stood up and said "this concludes our demonstration for tonight; thank you gentlemen--good night". Not one of those scientists went and asked how that thing worked.

I'll let you take a stab at how he accomplished this feat, but I believe this knowledge has been kept secret.The alchemists and ancients have known about this also - "flying ash." Interestingly enough it's probably used often in military applications. Big flying black triangles anyone? Giant silent hovering crafts?

How did they build the pyramids? Ever heard of Corel Castle? These are great secrets known to only a few thousand people at any given time, maybe even less. This is even more interesting than the Bob Lazar story and element 115.

I believe the pyramids were built by one of two ways. one is that they added water to the ground and carved the pyramid out of the now sand stone ground. another way would be the one you are thinking of, which is to make the blocks magnetized by using a special tuning fork, which would levitate it, so four men could easily set it in place.

as to what Tesla did, I have not heard of this lecture. and to how it was done, i would think electromagnets, please explain how it was done. if you do not want others to see it just send me a private message. but I would want to know how Tesla did do it.

I have heard of coral castle, a huge castle build by one man made out of coral. I would like to be one of these few thousand people. so explain please.

The.Hermetic.Alchemist
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:07 pm

I believe the pyramids were built by one of two ways. one is that they added water to the ground and carved the pyramid out of the now sand stone ground. another way would be the one you are thinking of, which is to make the blocks magnetized by using a special tuning fork, which would levitate it, so four men could easily set it in place.
Ah, but it's not that simple, because I'm not thinking of that! Cool

Well, this information is already out there, so it's not much of a secret anymore, only those with the proper ears shall hear [and understand]!

There's a theory going around about m-state iridium, and some of the other m-state platinum group elements. It's really quite interesting, because it's said that iridium (some of the others?) act as a gravitational shield when they're in their "high spin" state. One would prepare the iridium according to art, and then anneal it properly (important). This can then be impregnated in plastic and molded into a disc, or you can use two pieces of thin plexiglass and make a sandwich style disc (seal the edges with something so the m-state iridium dust won't escape).

The pyramids were built like this, coral castle was built like this, Tesla knew this secret, the government knows, this stuff is in ET technology. It's really amazing, all quite fascinating.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Salazius Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:06 am

The.Hermetic.Alchemist welcome ! Smile

Salazius
Salazius
Salazius
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroboros Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:22 am

Hello,

Re transmuting gold into lead, this rang spiritually symbolic of "fixing the volatile".

"Volatizing the fixed, & fixing the volatile" as a practical magickal formula is up there with "solve et coagula" in my opinion. It is about keeping balanced energetically. When one is feeling heady, or too spiritual, one "fixes the volatile" to keep grounded. The alchemical image is a bird flying with a long chain on it anchoring it to the ground. Likewise when one is feeling too earthy, slothy, or depressed, one "volatilizes the fixed" to get the enrgies flowing via yogic breath work or etc.

These two principles are termed in Nema's Liber PP as YCHRONOS (Heaven) & CTHONOS (Earth) respectively.

Oroboros

Oroboros
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:41 pm

Pretty good explanation Oroboros. Glad to see you back.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down