Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonjour 8)

+2
BeautifulEvil
Dark Lion
6 posters

Go down

Bonjour 8) Empty Bonjour 8)

Post  Dark Lion Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:41 am

Hello everyone my name is Dark Lion but you can call me Mr Lion if you so wish, have recently taken an intrest in practical alchemy and am a practicing G.D'ist. Bumped into this site from the O.c forums and the Abrahadabra forums, I logged in and lurked for a while but theres only so much you can learn from being a perv so I decided to introduce myself.

Feel free to heckle my attempts at alchemy... although to be honest I can't really make much as I'm in a grade at the moment and have my hands tied.

Peace
Mr Lion.

Dark Lion
Prima Materia
Prima Materia

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Bonjour 8) Empty Re: Bonjour 8)

Post  BeautifulEvil Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:59 am

Hi, Dark Lion.

I am a member of both of those forums you mentioned, but I rarely post on them now. Alchemy has become my main study at this point.

Feel free to ask any questions, even if they're simple. One of us will be sure to help.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:20 pm

BeautifulEvil wrote:I am a member of both of those forums you mentioned, but I rarely post on them now. Alchemy has become my main study at this point.
One comes to realize that ALL occult subjects stem from alchemy... which makes the rest of them pretty pointless in a way...

WELCOME!

Third Eye
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:36 pm

One comes to realize that ALL occult subjects stem from alchemy... which makes the rest of them pretty pointless in a way...
Yes, this is what I've realized, and what I've been trying to preach. I believe I've mentioned this more than once on occultforums. They're still stuck on the basics.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Salazius Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:09 pm

Welcome Dark Lion.

Grades ... tied hand ? No no, untie them, and feel free to evolve by yourself, GD and Alchemy ... it do not really fit together in fact.
If you go on in alchemy, you will see clearly what is going on in spiritual progress. And it's not the initiation to forces like earth, water etc. But purification, only a work of fire.

And what the Fire did not calcined is your fire itself.

Salazius
Salazius
Salazius
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  The.Hermetic.Alchemist Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:05 pm

please tell me what you have learned about alchemy, for I know little. the science of alchemy is a very lost one, no one knows anything about it, and the people that do either lie that they do are keep it secret. I can understand because this science, if in the wrong hands, can ruin the whole earth. I have been studying this subject for several years now, and I would say I have learned nothing. Embarassed

The.Hermetic.Alchemist
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:57 am

The.Hermetic.Alchemist wrote:I have been studying this subject for several years now, and I would say I have learned nothing.
There is no question that there is a lot to grasp when it comes to alchemy, but it is also quite simple really. Basic stuff...

When you say studying alchemy what kind of alchemy are you talking about? There are many forms to go about all this, and one is not more correct than the other. Although I always try and support all forms of synergy.

Third Eye
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:15 am

please tell me what you have learned about alchemy, for I know little. the science of alchemy is a very lost one, no one knows anything about it, and the people that do either lie that they do are keep it secret.

I agree with deviadah. Alchemy isn't really a lost science persay, it's more like a neglected science. There are many books out there, and they teach the real path to the stones. Of course, one must first learn the symbolism of the texts, and in truth, this isn't really too difficult if you've been actively studying & involved in lab work.

Do you believe I lie when I post? I tell the truth as I know it, and I also do not keep it secret. There are many on this board who do keep things secret, and this is really their own choice.

So in short, this information is out there, all one needs to do is study it properly and intensively, and then it will become as clear as a blue sky on a spring day.

Also, it hasn't destroyed the world yet, has it? Cool
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Salazius Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:08 am

Bad alchemists created "chemy". (chemistry) They removed the AL, GOD !

Alchemy can only help the world, because it helps peoples, "chemy" can do both : help in a very material sens, and destroy it, spiritually and materially.

Just try to understand how matter work. It's not so complicated in fact !

Regards,
Salazius
Salazius
Salazius
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  Israel Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:59 am

Salazius wrote:Bad alchemists created "chemy". (chemistry) They removed the AL, GOD !

Alchemy can only help the world, because it helps peoples, "chemy" can do both : help in a very material sens, and destroy it, spiritually and materially.

Just try to understand how matter work. It's not so complicated in fact !

Regards,
Salazius

First off, welcome Dark Lion. I hope I can learn much from you.

Since this is the Introduction section, I'll keep this comment brief. The "al" in alchemy does not refer to God. Likewise, "chemy" does not refer to chemistry, though chemistry evolved from alchemy. The word Khem referred to the soil of Egypt, and by this virtue - to Egypt herself. Al is the Arabic prefix meaning "from". So combining the two we have al-khem, or "from Egypt", and from this transliteration we get the distorted al-chemy.
Israel
Israel
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Salazius Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:19 am

Yes that wright. It can also come from the hebrew : Al Shem. Shemesh is the the hebrew name of Sun. Shem means "name". "the name of God".

Salazius.
Salazius
Salazius
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down