Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A (probably false) epiphany

2 posters

Go down

A (probably false) epiphany Empty A (probably false) epiphany

Post  WCH Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:29 am

It's 6:15 AM. I just got back from the apartment building where I work as a security guard; for the entire eight hour shift last night I meditated in different ways upon planetary transmutations, as suggested by Fulcanelli and in the diagram of an anonymous author in the first book of the Hermetic Museum (I have a 115 year-old English translation of this mind-blowingly good text on reserve at my university's rare books library). Those were not my only sources, but those two more than any others stand out.

At 5:30 the solution to what I'd been contemplating struck me like a bolt of lightning, and I had a formula for self-perfection. However, I am a novice, and I had this epiphany at 5:30 AM after staying up all night, so I accept the high degree of likelihood that I am mistaken.

Here it is, hidden behind symbols now of my own devising, in case I have stumbled across a great secret (if that is so, I certainly don't want to make it too easy!):

First you must be diligent, strong and ever growing. This is the way of the Superman.
In time, diligence must by sacred fire be transformed to the truly sane, that consistency be choice, and chose for itself its cycle
Likewise strength must find purity in the shade by which action of water shows it to be weak
Expansion also must shed its weightiness, leaving to earth first its due before reaching new heights
Only then can by wings subtle strength and conscious habit in air be exalted as that Most Precious Thing
WCH
WCH
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

A (probably false) epiphany Empty Re: A (probably false) epiphany

Post  BeautifulEvil Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:45 pm

First you must be diligent, strong and ever growing. This is the way of the Superman.
In time, diligence must by sacred fire be transformed to the truly sane, that consistency be choice, and chose for itself its cycle
Likewise strength must find purity in the shade by which action of water shows it to be weak
Expansion also must shed its weightiness, leaving to earth first its due before reaching new heights
Only then can by wings subtle strength and conscious habit in air be exalted as that Most Precious Thing
I like this very much!

It's a good prose, and details the process well.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum