Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please allow me to introduce myself ...

5 posters

Go down

Please allow me to introduce myself ... Empty Please allow me to introduce myself ...

Post  FiniteTruth Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:46 pm

My name is Brandon, and I have been attracted to Alchemy for many many years. I practiced many branches of Magick over the years, but none of them felt right. Finally, I began reading up on alchemy. For some odd reason, this just seems like the place for me. I latched on to the knowledge immediately and it has consumed most of my life for the past several months. I guess I was just meant to do this. I don't know, but I can't wait to learn from everyone here.

(By the way, I apologize for the Subject .... I am listening to "Sympathy For The Devil" ....)

FiniteTruth
Prima Materia
Prima Materia

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Please allow me to introduce myself ... Empty Re: Please allow me to introduce myself ...

Post  phliosehea Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:54 pm

Great song, welcome aboard...it's amazing how deep alchemy resonates for some. Strange days are here!
phliosehea
phliosehea
Rectificando
Rectificando

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Please allow me to introduce myself ... Empty Re: Please allow me to introduce myself ...

Post  deviadah Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:33 am

Yes... Welome Brandon!

How did you find us?

Third Eye
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:19 pm

Hi Brandon, thanks for joining the forum!

Please make yourself at home. Wink
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Salazius Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:01 am

Welcome !
Salazius
Salazius
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum