Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

3 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post  Destiny Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:23 pm

My name is Deborah. I found this site by following a link - I am 99% sure the link was ( Beautiful Evil's ) . Gematria was the topic being discussed. I do not have any knowledge of Alchemy - although I did associate a very powerful dream I had as a child with the Ouroboros . In this dream II found myself in the most beautiful city, surrounded by stone walls, columns and temples. There was a huge earthquake - everyone began running - a small group of people ran toward me - pushing me quickly toward a secret stairwell that led up out of the city into a new world . Dry barren earth lay all around me, void of any life - I reached down to help the others but was too late - the hole was completely swallowed by the shaking earth - to my horror I realised everything had gone - but I think the greater shock was realising the world we had known was an optical illusion . Suddenly off in the distance I watched in horror as a huge snake (Cosmic / Rainbow serpent ) approached me. It made a huge circle around me - even as a child I knew the circle was particularly significant ( I would later learn it was the Ouroboros ) it did not harm me - the circle was my protection. Through my many new associations - that began just over a year ago I found the myths of the Hopi Worlds and the Ant people. Which very much correlated with that dream.

I have an interest in mythology, 2012, psychology, metaphysics, dreams, synchronicity - too many others to list or mention lol I believe the human mind is like a matrix ( a very complicated and vast maze ) - the key to life is in finding the centre and connecting to the Universal mind - The matrix I see is actually spiritual - something within or from which something else originates, develops, or takes form. A source ( centre ) that ultimately all paths lead back to. I have never really thought about it before but it is all Alchemy of the MInd.

Destiny
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post  BeautifulEvil Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:45 pm

Hi Destiny, welcome to the forum!

... I believe the human mind is like a matrix ( a very complicated and vast maze ) - the key to life is in finding the centre and connecting to the Universal mind - The matrix I see is actually spiritual - something within or from which something else originates, develops, or takes form. A source ( centre ) that ultimately all paths lead back to. I have never really thought about it before but it is all Alchemy of the MInd.

Our Gold is found deep within the Mine (or is it Mind?). Wink
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post  Destiny Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:59 pm

I was very impressed with some of your thoughts on that Gematria thread - lol must of been or I would not of followed you here Smile

Destiny
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:22 pm

I was very impressed with some of your thoughts on that Gematria thread - lol must of been or I would not of followed you here
Ah, that's a very nice complement, thank you very much! What do you think about Gematria though? Third Eye

Alchemy is really interesting, and I think most, if not all, occultists would come to the same conclusion if they spent time studying the matter with an open mind. Maybe you've heard a few of us mention the "phonetic cabala." It's perhaps just as important as Gematria - if not even more important! It's really a gem.

Last edited by BeautifulEvil on Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Destiny Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:35 pm

Well the funny thing is - I had a dream about Gematria a few weeks ago - prior to that I knew very little about the subject. The dream prompted further investigation. Sorry I talk about dreams all the time - but recently they have become life changing experiences for me lol Anyway yes I think there is alot of truth in the theories about numbers and patterns. I saw this in my dream and it does make alot of sense. Intuition usually works through visions / symbols - number patterns - harmonics - it is the way the human brain is structured - I am still trying to get deeper insight into how it all works but the overall concept is starting to make more sense to me now. Numbers are actually a very fundamental part in the workings of the matrix - and if we ever manage to find our way through the maze and reach the centre - we connect to the Universal mind - then all things are possible. I hope I am not sounding like a total idiot lol

Destiny
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:15 am

You have some amazing dreams!

WELCOME TO ALCHEMY FORUMS!

Enjoy...

Third Eye