Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dry + Fast Route to the Stone?

5 posters

Go down

A Dry + Fast Route to the Stone? Empty A Dry + Fast Route to the Stone?

Post  BeautifulEvil Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:25 pm

Take four parts *uh huh* and one part *oh*, make an amalgam. Put this into a combustion chamber made from a small length of threaded iron pipe (free of rust, freshly cleaned) and cap tightly (be sure to clean the threads well, we want an airtight seal) with iron end covers. Now make a coal fire around the pipe, and let it roast for 4-12 hours. After the elapsed time, take it out and let it cool completely.

Remove one end cap and let it air out for a few minutes before attempting to do anything (just in case there are any residual *uh huh* vapors). In the end we should be left with a red powder.

Do you want to multiply it? Just add some more *uh huh*, but be sure to keep the volume of the combustion chamber in check with the *uh huh* (wouldn't want an exploding pipe bomb now would we?).

It should work! Cool

It might be a good idea to pump some helium into the iron pipe just before closing it. The air may cause oxide formations that could inhibit the process. Maybe not though. Just something I would consider doing.

EDIT: Felt I was too open with this, so I removed any identifying information. If you know what it is then please keep it to yourself. We should resort to veiled discussion regarding this topic, because I believe it will honestly work.

Last edited by BeautifulEvil on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

A Dry + Fast Route to the Stone? Empty Re: A Dry + Fast Route to the Stone?

Post  kerkring Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:28 am

The processes to get a stone, THE stone included, are given freely and openly in Robert Bartlett's books, even with detailed temperatures, how to multiply the stone and how to transmute with it. Unfortunately it is with dangerous materials and processes. And incubation periods lasting several months are used. He also uses a contraption with iron pipes to distil something.

I don't know if he actually was been able to make the stone and transmute with it however, although the style of writing seems to imply this and there is good info from India that transmutation is possible (a plaque on a Hindu temple which says it was done before scientists and other people of note with mercury metal that had undergone arduous processing).

What made me doubt is Art Kunkin's half finished ebook that was released this year. He says he knows many alchemists from over the entire globe and that he knew of noone who had been able to make the stone through any of the paths that Bartlett describes. Kunkin also studied with Frater Albertus and now believes that radioactivity is involved. On the site of the company alchemynova this is also mentioned, i.e. that the author knew of transmutations being done with the help of radionuclides and that he was witness to one. The people who did these transmutations died of leukemia however...

Kunkin seems less reliable and credible than Bartlett however.

And in the acetate research papers, available through triad publishing, they describe in detail a way of making a stone which thay claim can transmute other metals. This also seems pretty credible as it comes from Jean Dubuis.

But even with the right mats and knowledge it might not be possible to make the stone, as Jean Dubuis says in his latest book 'The Experience of Eternity' that you need conscious contact with sephirah 6 to be able to make it.

Any thoughts about this?

kerkring
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:53 am

The processes to get a stone, THE stone included, are given freely and openly in Robert Bartlett's books, even with detailed temperatures, how to multiply the stone and how to transmute with it. Unfortunately it is with dangerous materials and processes. And incubation periods lasting several months are used. He also uses a contraption with iron pipes to distil something.
The process from my OP is hinting to the same mechanisms behind the path mentioned in the last chapter of Real Alchemy, but it's much more brute force (should yield the same thing though, hehe). The iron pipe "retort" is used to distill mercury (mercury doesn't attack iron).

I don't know if he actually was been able to make the stone and transmute with it however, although the style of writing seems to imply this and there is good info from India that transmutation is possible (a plaque on a Hindu temple which says it was done before scientists and other people of note with mercury metal that had undergone arduous processing).
Mercury seems to be a key. It has to do with its very odd properties. If you buy into the m-state theories, then it's said that m-state mercury will drop to gold upon heating.

On the site of the company alchemynova this is also mentioned, i.e. that the author knew of transmutations being done with the help of radionuclides and that he was witness to one. The people who did these transmutations died of leukemia however...
From my understanding alchemy is about low energy transmutations without using radiation. This may sound highly impossible, especially if you know the scientific side of this subject. However, I'm lead to believe science has missed something altogether, or perhaps it's been hidden and covered up so well. If everybody knew the truth, society as we know it would cease. There would be no such thing as poor, nor wealthy. We wouldn't have a caste system anymore. This is basically my utopian dream. I'm skewing off on a tangent though, sorry.

I'm going into pure quackery here, so please bear with me. Some believe it has to do with the bonding potential. The number of bonds being made, the rate at which the bonds are made, the length of bonding periods, etc. It's an accumulative effect. This energy is stored in the stone, and then released upon contact with the molten base metal to be transmutated. I don't know if I believe this, and to tell you the truth, I don't even think I can give a proper explanation of transmutation. It's an enigma. Wink

Another thing I've noticed, transmutation only seems to take place when metals are molten, and it will not occur with non-molten metals. Also, platinum is normally found in transmutation samples (along with gold, obviously though) - it's called "young" gold. This is also another reason why mercury is so special - it's liquid, and not a solid. The liquid and gaseous phases are important I believe.

And in the acetate research papers, available through triad publishing, they describe in detail a way of making a stone which thay claim can transmute other metals. This also seems pretty credible as it comes from Jean Dubuis.
Yes, the acetate path should also yield a transmutation stone. It's a path I know well, and could probably tell you a good deal about. It's all in another thread though. Please check it out if you're interested.

But even with the right mats and knowledge it might not be possible to make the stone, as Jean Dubuis says in his latest book 'The Experience of Eternity' that you need conscious contact with sephirah 6 to be able to make it.
Honestly, I'm not sure if I buy into the spiritual aspect of this. My logical brain is calling out to me, and it's hinting to a misunderstood or occult science. However, I cannot deny the apparent spiritual implications. There could be some quantum/consciousness interaction taking place, and it could be responsible for the transmutative powers of the stone.

I still remain skeptical, but I cannot deny what I've seen with my own eyes.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  kerkring Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:00 am

From my understanding alchemy is about low energy transmutations without using radiation. This may sound highly impossible, especially if you know the scientific side of this subject. However, I'm lead to believe science has missed something altogether, or perhaps it's been hidden and covered up so well. If everybody knew the truth, society as we know it would cease. There would be no such thing as poor, nor wealthy. We wouldn't have a caste system anymore. This is basically my utopian dream. I'm skewing off on a tangent though, sorry.

Kunkin mentions in his book that the US Army published a paper about genuine transmutations done with microorganisms. He was able to duplicate this himself with some bugs he found in a puddle, this kept him going on his quest. So it has been shown I guess. Kevran also wrote a book about biological transmutations, one of these was in chickens where you had a K->Ca transmutation.

I'm going into pure quackery here, so please bear with me. Some believe it has to do with the bonding potential. The number of bonds being made, the rate at which the bonds are made, the length of bonding periods, etc. It's an accumulative effect. This energy is stored in the stone, and then released upon contact with the molten base metal to be transmutated. I don't know if I believe this, and to tell you the truth, I don't even think I can give a proper explanation of transmutation. It's an enigma. Wink

I recal reading something about making gold in a book by or about Col. Bearden (from free energy fame). Free energy also seems to be real from all the good sources I've come into contact with. This Scalar EM physics that supposedly explains it might also explain low energy transmutation.

kerkring
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:58 pm

Kunkin mentions in his book that the US Army published a paper about genuine transmutations done with microorganisms. He was able to duplicate this himself with some bugs he found in a puddle, this kept him going on his quest. So it has been shown I guess. Kevran also wrote a book about biological transmutations, one of these was in chickens where you had a K->Ca transmutation.
Yes, I've heard of these experiments before. They're very interesting. The chicken eggs, the sea shells, the corals, it's all very cool how it fits together with alchemy. Nature seems to be able to transmutate certain elements, like K (with the addition of H), into another element, like Ca. Another example is the sea shell Mg + O -> Ca experiment. I haven't come across any biological transmutation of heavy elements though. I think biological transmutation only works with the lighter elements, the elements of life, but I could be very wrong. These reports seem credible, and even duplicatable.

I recal reading something about making gold in a book by or about Col. Bearden (from free energy fame). Free energy also seems to be real from all the good sources I've come into contact with. This Scalar EM physics that supposedly explains it might also explain low energy transmutation.
Bearden is an interesting guy. Free energy was another fascination of mine before I got into alchemy, and I guess it's still a fascination, but it's on the back burner rather. I don't doubt the existence of "free energy" - it does seem likely once you research enough. I studied some of the scalar EM physics, but it didn't really resonate with me so I put it aside. Maybe you could give a brief synopsis on scalar EM physics and how it could explain low energy transmutation? It would be appreciated!
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  phliosehea Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:26 pm

Another thing I've noticed, transmutation only seems to take place when metals are molten, and it will not occur with non-molten metals.
At least some of the transmutations that follow the paths mentioned above do...The true stone doesn't have to be cast on molten metal (just red hot) in order to "dye" the metal gold:
Hollandus: Take a little of the powder out of the Glass, lay it on a glowing Silver plate, if the powder malts as wax, and penetrates through the Plate as Oil doth through a dry Leather, and makes it Gold throughout as far as the powder went, then is the Stone finished, and if it do not this, you must then let it stand in that heat till it do so without fuming.

But if you look deeper you will find mention of certain oils that are able to affect transmutations on cold metals...these however only penetrate to a certain surface level. There are coins in (I believe) Luxembourg that are silver on one half and gold on the other (like it had been dipped) in one of the museums that where made using one of these oils.
phliosehea
phliosehea
Rectificando
Rectificando

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:38 pm

At least some of the transmutations that follow the paths mentioned above do...The true stone doesn't have to be cast on molten metal (just red hot) in order to "dye" the metal gold:
Thanks for pointing that out philosehea, you're absolutely right! I've read that Hollandus text before, but I couldn't recall it when I made the post.

But if you look deeper you will find mention of certain oils that are able to affect transmutations on cold metals...these however only penetrate to a certain surface level. There are coins in (I believe) Luxembourg that are silver on one half and gold on the other (like it had been dipped) in one of the museums that where made using one of these oils.
This is very interesting. I've heard rumors of transmuting oils before, but never considered it to be true. If it only penetrates a certain level, then it would seem like surface area maximization is key here. Use metal powder or something, there's definitely more surface area to work with.

I've had my hands on a "stone" that partially transmutes base metals to gold, but it didn't have any ingress - just tinged the surface.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:15 pm

A Chymicall treatise of Arnoldus de Nova Villa
From: http://www.alchemywebsite.com/arnaldus_treatise.html
Yet this I doe not say as if the Mercurius could not bee compounded or coagulated with the herbs, but I say that the coagulation is good for nothing, and when they have thus coagulated him, they think they have done great matters, yet have done nothing that's worth anything, nor finished any thing; it being inconstant they talke, I can coagulate the Mercurius, but they might rather say, I can spoile the Mercurius. And what is it that Mercurius is to bee coagulated with? They make him of herbes, and make so fragil, that he is worth nothing. Mercurius, if hee bee rightly coagulated hee must bee as heavy in weight as gold though hee bee white in colour, for the Whitenesse is a Signe of perfection. This done, there needs no more but only to give him the color, and so it is gold. The Scholar saith, why is our Stone called the red Servant? The Master answeres: because hee soon turnes red. The Scholar: why doe the philosophers say, that Mercury doth not dye, unlesse it be killed with its Brother? The Master: Hermes saith That the Dragon dyes not, unlesse you kill him with its Brother the Sun, or Sister the Moone.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:49 am

This process, though not as short, is also described by Frater Albertus in "Praxis Spagyrica Philosophica"
if you can get your hands on it. His commentary is very practical as far as translating it into modern lab techniques
and such.

While I cannot say if it's necessary to use "spiritual assistance" to make the stone, my comment on the sixth
sephirah is that it's planetary correspondence is the sun/gold, so that makes sense.
The argument would be whether it's alchemy or spagyria. Both may produce stones.
It's interesting that this 1711 anonymous work on animated mercury and the red stone is titled
"spagyrica" and not alchemy, yet it seems to be the method some adepts used.

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:49 pm

I thought I'd post a bit more information on this. I'm talking about mercury and gold calx in my original post.

I'm basing all this on the principles laid out in the animated mercury + gold amalgam path. Except, we're trying to bypass the tedious mercury animation process by brute force (heat and pressure). I question whether or not it'll actually work without using some kind of pre-animated mercury, but this can only be verified via experimentation.

I believe we must use a very subtle calx of gold. Ideally this calx should be obtained using the mercury + gold amalgam distillation process (it should be repeated a number of times). Some sources also mention making our gold calx from native gold and grinding it with sea salt/vinegar, but if we do this it would still be a good idea to do a few mercury + gold calx distillation runs. Our mercury is being graduated philosophically each time it's distilled with our purified gold calx residue.

If ordinary mercury doesn't work, then we should use this 'special' mercury for our burn in the iron pipe. After all, it should still somewhat more easier than the well know methods of animating mercury.

Another big key to all this is the iron pipe, and also the intense pressure that builds up within the pipe. It must be sealed absolutely airtight. We cannot let the Secret Fire escape, otherwise all our work is lost! Use teflon tape around the pipe threads. If you have access to a welding machine it would be a good idea to weld everything in place, but try to minimize the heat during this stage.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  horticult Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:37 pm

BeautifulEvil wrote:Use teflon tape around the pipe threads. If you have access to a welding machine it would be a good idea to weld everything in place, but try to minimize the heat during this stage.
I think that teflon tape will certainly not work.
horticult
horticult
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:50 pm

I think that teflon tape will certainly not work.
Hehe, you're probably right. Too much heat for the teflon to handle. Looks like we're welding it in place then.

It just needs to be airtight. You guys can figure out how to do it properly. I don't know.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down