Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascension - Living The Alchemical Process

4 posters

Go down

Ascension - Living The Alchemical Process Empty Ascension - Living The Alchemical Process

Post  Lapis Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:31 pm

Personally I don't know much about the external or practical side of Alchemy, but I do know a good bit about living it! Having a Capricorn Sun I've always been aware of Saturn aka 3D physical reality in a real up close and personal way. It's also taught me that the only way to reach all the goodies beyond Saturn/physicality/our "Lead" etc is right through Saturn! You have to deal, honestly, with Saturn and creating within physicality with your personal Lead in all it's many forms. When you achieve that you slide past Saturn and have access to all the wonderful ways for your Lead to expand, to transmute into many other less dense states and frequencies.

In 1987 earth and humanity entered a period of about 25 years of really compressed spiritual evolution that supposedly reaches it's completion with the end of 2012. During these years groups of people have, are, and will continue to be activated or triggered like timed release capsules by different cosmic/solar/galactic energies. This process is called by many the "Ascension". Ascension as in literally transmuting our individual and collective lower vibrating Lead into higher Cosmic Gold. Ascension from a state, world and very reality that is Saturnian and dense vibrationally, to a vastly faster, higher, more pure vibrating state, world and reality. And obviously to get from the one state to the other is no easy painfree walk in the Park! But.....that's what's available and happening in us, to us and through us and Earth. This isn't something you "practice", it's something that happens to you and carries you onward, often kicking and screaming, through repeated journeys through the transformational Alchemical Fires.

My personal Alchemical/Ascension process started the first week of Feb. 1998. I'm still living it today but it's vastly easier now than those first 6 -7 years!!! My point with all this is that humanity now has the option to live through a most rare and amazing transformation or Alchemical Process while IN body in polarized dense physicality. Many currently are and will opt-out for personal reasons and "die" or exit their physical bodies. Nothing wrong with that option, but for us who've chosen to ride these Energy Waves all the way while IN our physical bodies and transmute.....well, we're the ones living this ancient Alchemical process of transmuting our own Lead into Gold. And trust me, if you haven't as yet been triggered or activated by these higher energies, you will soon. So this whole business will, in an instant, go from being a concept or a study to you actually living it!

Welcome to the Alchemical transformation and Ascension of humanity and Earth. No pressure - no Diamonds! Wink
Lapis
Lapis
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Ascension - Living The Alchemical Process Empty Re: Ascension - Living The Alchemical Process

Post  deviadah Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:41 pm

Lapis wrote:In 1987 earth and humanity entered a period of about 25 years of really compressed spiritual evolution that supposedly reaches it's completion with the end of 2012.
Have a look at this thread called Supernova 1987a.

Yeah 2012 is a large topic on its own, and there is great debate here too depending on how you're supposed to count. All the talk about when the new age is about to start is also heavily disputed. Some say it began in 1997, others that it won't start for another five hundred years. Who knows...

One thing that is for sure there is something happening, and perhaps it's more hope than fact, but the world is going through, as Bill Hicks called it, "a revolution of ideas." There is, in the western world at least, no fear of being burned or imprisoned when talking about these matters. Although, still, there is ridicule.

I'm certain I am living the process as are many on this forum (knowingly or not) and it will certainly be interesting to see what will happen in 2012. It's not that far away, and perhaps the effects won't be spotted until years after the actual event!

Hold on tight!
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Ascension - Living The Alchemical Process Empty Re: Ascension - Living The Alchemical Process

Post  Gunderic Mollusk Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:34 pm

What's also interesting, especially in going through the Saturnine landscapes, is the understanding the nature of those limitations, and exploring them as a fact of existence, at least when working through the processes to get to the trans-Saturnian states. Often in treading through the realms of weight and density, opting to see the current environment for what it is, instead of hoping for this photon-light state of transcendent bliss, has helped me come closer to edging toward true growth.

Not long ago, while indulging in some video games, a character had made an observation that true strength comes from growth, and thus strength has no pinnacle.

Thank you for this topic, Lapis. Saturn so often becomes a form of unspoken drudgery to the occult communities, and yet it wields such rich lessons.
Gunderic Mollusk
Gunderic Mollusk
Terrae
Terrae

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-10-15

http://gnosismollusk.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:38 pm

Once there was even a city called Saturnia (click to read about it).

Saturn is fascianting and to me is all about taking matters into my own hands. It's the dark prima materia so to speak, but as with all alchemical images there are many ways to look at Saturn. For those that want to read more I recommend:

A Work of Saturn by Johann Isaac Hollandus

Ascension - Living The Alchemical Process Saturn_symbol
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:14 am

In 1987 earth and humanity entered a period of about 25 years of really compressed spiritual evolution that supposedly reaches it's completion with the end of 2012. During these years groups of people have, are, and will continue to be activated or triggered like timed release capsules by different cosmic/solar/galactic energies.

It's my opinion that the effects of this evolution is felt most by the younger generation - those being born around 1987. These individuals are experiencing such a drastic increase in spiritual evolution that at times it becomes almost overwhelming. I also believe that the young generation (my generation) will be the generation to benefit most from the increase in spiritual evolution.

2012 is an interesting subject, and it's one of my favorites. I was listening to an old Art Bell radio show with Terrence McKenna just a few moments ago and I have to say his theory on time wave zero is very fascinating. He deduced the Dec 21st 2012 date independently without prior knowledge of the Mayan calander. In a nut shell he believes that there are two forces at play in the evolution of the universe: habit and novelty. Without going into too much detail he believes that habit will reduce to zero, while novelty will infinitely increase, and time will cease to be linear and become circular.

A Work of Saturn by Johann Isaac Hollandus

A good work, but this is really practical lab alchemy! From my understanding this is one of the true ways of generation the philosopher's stone.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:10 pm

Without going too much off topic I must say that the whole time-wave zero and 2012 is deeply interesting.

Perhaps I should create a thread on the subject matter. You can beat me to it if you like (but I think it should go in general discussions since it is not directly alchemical).

And you are correct Sir that A Work of Saturn is of a practical nature... I only supplied it because there was talk of Saturn!

LOL

I wonder if Lapis will return (hope so)?

Confused
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down