Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Etherize intro

4 posters

Go down

Etherize intro Empty Etherize intro

Post  Etherize Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:50 am

Hello everyone,

I joined this forum for the wide array of Alchemy information and the interesting practical alchemy section. I have read a few books on the subject and performed a number of experiments. But mainly I am here to listen and learn. I hope to get some tips and advise to lead me to the creation of my own stone.

I have been researching human potential, occult, magic, ancient science, lost technologies and so on for more than 20 years. The goal of which is to apply what i've learned to myself and the local environment. To help nature to evolve and ourselves along with it.

May the journey begin.

Etherize

Etherize
Prima Materia
Prima Materia

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Etherize intro Empty Re: Etherize intro

Post  BeautifulEvil Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:07 pm

Hi Etherize, welcome to the forum.

More than 20 years you say? That's quite the experience! I believe your journey has already begun. Alchemy is the final path on the journey, but beware of its twisted nature, there are many dead ends.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesBryan Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:13 pm

Etherize wrote: I hope to get some tips and advise to lead me to the creation of my own stone.
I have been researching human potential, occult, magic, ancient science, lost technologies and so on for more than 20 years. The goal of which is to apply what i've learned to myself and the local environment. To help nature to evolve and ourselves along with it.

Etherize

Ah 20 years, good.
Alchemy demands sacrficies, beware of the true nature of the "glorius" knowledge of alchemy,

oh and I am typing a paper on the stone, perhaps I could pm you sometime and you assist?
JamesBryan
JamesBryan
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:23 pm

Glad you could make it Etherize!

Welcome to the forums...

Third Eye