Bentonite......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bentonite......

Post  TubalCain on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:19 am

Greetings Brethren,

Was Wondering of Benefits or Lack Thereof of Using Bentonite Clay Powder in the Coarse of

The Wet Method. WE Will Use During the Next Batch and see what Transpires. Was Thinking

that it Would Act as a Sort of Insulative Property Conducive of Holding the Tachyon Energy Within

the Precipitate More Stable & for Longer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, WE Agree that Topics & Content of Discussions Should Follow The Course of the Co~Creative

Stream of the Overall Intent of the Site. However, With Everyone Being Individual & Upon Different Levels

and Various States of Being Within Our Sojourn in a Multi-Dimensional, Polarized Creation Matrix, Allotment

Should be Made For Spontanaety & Expansion, Without Which, A Creation Can Quickly Become Singular in

Nature rather than Collective. Everyone is Different & of Indescribeable Value. Sorry About the Capitals, this has

Become Somewhat of a Literary, Grammatical Crack Habbit of Sorts, i will Try to Abstain.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holliday's Guys.

With Love,

Hiram
TubalCain
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bentonite......

Post  BeautifulEvil on Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:43 pm

Was Wondering of Benefits or Lack Thereof of Using Bentonite Clay Powder in the Coarse of The Wet Method.
Hi Tubalcain, I wish I could be of help to you, but I've never used bentonite clay powder. It should be interesting though. I'd like to see your results when you finish.

Garden of the world near the new city, In the path of the hollow mountains:
It will be seized and plunged into the Tub, Forced to drink waters poisoned by sulfur.
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

View user profile http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum