Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ningishzidda

+4
m1thr0s
Anibis
LadyHydralisk
deviadah
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ningishzidda - Page 2 Empty Re: Ningishzidda

Post  deviadah Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:41 pm

LadyHydralisk wrote:Now mind you, insomnia could just be your natural state of awareness coming forward to take charge...
This I am sure is true. And often in conjunction with the full moon.

Have you had any moon experience with Ng? Or sun for that matter?

Third Eye
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyHydralisk Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:03 pm

Sure, plenty of both.

I recorded one instance of the moon in my Thoth Count Journal (which may or may not still be up - I don't have permissions to access Abrahadabra University materials)

I also locked myself out of my magickal journals so can't quite remember all the details here...

But take a look at the two crescent moons on the Grid Proofs 001....
LadyHydralisk
LadyHydralisk
Rectificando
Rectificando

Number of posts : 143

http://kitsunehole.proboards51.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Ningishzidda - Page 2 Empty Ng's roots to pre-civilization...

Post  m1thr0s Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:24 pm

So what are you thoughts on the whole alien race thing with regards to Ng and the Annanuki?

Some truth to it or just bollocks?
The whole story of the Annunaki has so many holes in it you could package it up and sell it as a sponge...just to begin with we are told that this alien race only got here because their home planet came within an easy travel distance to earth and the next time we will see them is when it comes round again. What a load of crap...supposedly we were barely monkeys the last time they were here and now we have probes on Uranus and beyond. Are we supposed to believe that a race of gods would not have mastered intra-galactic space/time travel in all that time? Are they like retarded gods or something? So either they never really left or they aren't exactly what they were made out to be to begin with - or both.

I believe that there is probably some truth to the Annunaki but I don't much believe in any of the tabloid journalism surrounding this phenomena...I think the truth is actually more amazing than any of this and that these forces are masters of InnerSpace somehow...certainly Ningishzidda is at least. These are archetypes on a mission and they make their appearance in human civilization - not just once - but many times over in slightly different modalities...but seeded clean across the board.

Powerful archetypes that can always be independantly validated at the level of InnerSpace itself. I think their cultural roots lie with human consciousness itself moreso than anything else. They are Us in some way and always have been...we know them because we are them, essentially...

m1thr0s
m1thr0s
m1thr0s
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyHydralisk Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:54 pm

Oooh, nicely said m1thr0s.
LadyHydralisk
LadyHydralisk
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  m1thr0s Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:13 am

Well I've been scanning the crap out of this thing for some time Naomi...as have you, I know...it all adds up.

And I have not only seen Ng...well...this might come off all wrong...but I have seen myself identified by others as Ng...not just a little...but by untold billions of highly intelligent beings spanning millions of cultures on an intergalactic scale...

yeah I know...that's way out there, but there is where it is...I take trancework very seriously and on very rare occasions have been literally blasted right through the fucking roof...no exact explanation for it either and I don't really try to draw exact conclusions but there are some things I have learned...

So I have reason to believe in this They=Us theory both as a studied transmutationist and also from personal experience (which I never actually bargained for)...

Exactly how that kind of thing might be possible or why etc all takes a long time to sort through but it's all on record really...none of it is actually unheard of at all. Many adept Shamans would be saying...yeah right...tell us something else we don't already know...lol

edit: I should explain something I guess...this *package* that I hesitantly call *myself* is no more the full weight of Ningishzidda than it is the full force of the Sun...so let's clear the air on that as much as possible. But some particle of myself has at some time *assumed the mantle* of this great archetype directly and in that moment no discrepancy was found to exist (else I imagine I would have been chewed up and spit out fast). I was even presented with the name many years before I had any clue what it meant. In a trance...the Universe approached me and called me by this name and a very powerful experience transpired immediately on the heels of this unlikely interaction. I don't exactly know what it means...I have never exactly understood it, but I can sure as hell report that it lit a fire under my ass that has never died out and is largely responsible for the kinds of insights I have gleaned regarding the whole science of Inner Alchemy in general.

"sometimes you eat the bear - sometimes the bear eats you" - anonymous

m1thr0s
(cracking the cosmic egg for a living...)
m1thr0s
m1thr0s
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyHydralisk Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:52 am

Do you think people might be predispositioned to one archetype or another or is this something that develops naturally due to circumstances?

No you don't have to explain it, I understand the idea.

It doesn't really have any meaning to me in my cosmology anyways since everyone is all collectively involved in this work of art called the universe and by their presence the machinery is achieved, so thus one can be aware of unity and godlike action and not be bewildered by the illusion of divisions such as what you are attempting to express here.

- but that's Krsna consciousness....sri prahbupahd told all of his devotees that the children in ISCKON centers all came from Vishnuloka, did you know?
LadyHydralisk
LadyHydralisk
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyHydralisk Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:10 am

Here's a neat little clip:

Ningishzidda - Page 2 Ngnote

These forms arise through evolution, become restless with discontent, arise and resolve through revolution, sleep for centuries, only to rise again when their time is needed once more...

Some, I think, are a little less human-centric than others....
LadyHydralisk
LadyHydralisk
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  m1thr0s Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:26 am

I don't know - diversity is fun, that's all...and a lot has to do with the land itself. Ever notice how animals always seem to assume the same character as their environments? Did that ever really surprize you? I'm guessing not...it's pretty obvious really...yet we seem to get confused that notions of godhead would vary from place to place...

The Chinese Sages examine the wheel of life and see 64 Hexagrams rotating around the LoShu Diagram. East Indian Sages look at the same wheel and see 64 Dakinis dancing around Siva...coincidence? Sure, maybe...but take a little time and really count them all up. We've got a major pandemic of coincidences going on here, and that's no exaggeration!

Diversity is the way of things and literally every angle you view the universe from is technically a completely different universe anyway...all the same...all different...all at once.

m1thr0s
m1thr0s
m1thr0s
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:46 pm

m1thr0s wrote:Diversity is the way of things and literally every angle you view the universe from is technically a completely different universe anyway...all the same...all different...all at once.
Add to this the fact that there is another form of diversity going on depending on WHO is doing the viewing!

There can't be any order made from all this chaos... sometimes it is really depressing since I yearn to see the whole universe at once, in a simple unified theory or form. I have seen it in dreams and meditation, only for seconds, and it is very daunting. It seems to be surrounded by a golden glow!

Edit: There can be order made from all this chaos... our only failure is our attention span!

Third Eye
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  m1thr0s Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:30 pm

Edit: There can be order made from all this chaos... our only failure is our attention span!
that's actually one of the things Ningishzidda represents...order from chaos...In some stories the emphasis is placed on Ng as the son of Enki (younger I believe, but I have seen elder asserted at least once) which corresponds nicely with the Ptah-Thoth connection, but perhaps more signficant is that this also makes him a direct grandson of Tiamat & Apsu. Unlike Enki, Ng retains the form of his grandparents as well as those of his father and here the iconography gets muddled since there are several main forms of Ningishzidda. As lord of the underworld and keeper of the gates of Heaven he assumes the Mushushu Dragon form which does not look human in any respect at all.

But we see this same symbolism in other serpentine forms as well - this whole idea of the cosmic serpent as a direct emanation of chaos itself. The act of chaos assuming a functional form inherently implies order from chaos, so the Ouroboros Serpent and others (many dragon forms etc) all sort of represent this same principle. In China this same symbolism is represented in the form of Nu Kua - also part human - part serpent (she is the original water dragon) - again identified as the creator of the human race and again assigned the attribution of Order from Chaos...From Nu Kua, the 64 Hexagrams of the I Ching derive, which modern historians now believe predate Fu Xi anyway, so we have archeological confirmation on this...

m1thr0s
m1thr0s
m1thr0s
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyHydralisk Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:39 pm

ok

how do you impose order on chaos? I'd like to know that....
LadyHydralisk
LadyHydralisk
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:47 pm

Divide to conquer is the famed Illuminati motto... but it is not all bad (as is the Illuminati - the Weishaupt one that is). And in alchemy we have the above and below, the division... if we unite what seperates we form a unity. Chaos can be split up in two parts... then each part can be dealt with after which we just put them back together. Bob's yer uncle... we got ORDER!

Edit: Keep in mind that this answer was done with automatic writing so I am not yet sure if I am on to something or just rambling like a maniac... but automatic writings tend to be, at least a little, on the ball!

LOL
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyHydralisk Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:53 pm

Suspect

uh huh, ok next time I have trouble with Erishikigal I'll tell her to spread em....somehow I am not sure that will work....

Maybe flattery...
LadyHydralisk
LadyHydralisk
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  m1thr0s Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:57 pm

Well first of all, Primal Chaos IS ordered...it isn't the same thing as dispersion/confusion which is more like a shadow form of true, or First Chaos. But also I don't think it is Ng's function to impose order on chaos itself so much as he manifests order from chaos. So what's the point of that? It gives us the alchemical First Matter precedent and speaks to the idea of Universal Form itself.

Fast-forward a bit to star-theory and we see this precedent put into action at the level of human form, which according to star-theory is not actually the true form of human consciousness. It's a prediction of sorts - very similar to the 5 Koshas premise of the Vedas - that the human form is actually the lowest rung in a chain of forms accessible to humankind. Surely this is not difficult to imagine for anyone who has experienced operating in other embodied forms, whether in a simple dream or via altered consciousness states.

Ng represents this higher anatomical standard in my view...his form is fluid and highly transmutable...yet stable...much as we might expect from any form primarily composed of the Materia Prima...

Note: Crowley makes a big deal of the Spirit/Fire fusion which defines a very lofty condition of matter - technically just beneath the Prima Materia itself but otherwise at the top of the elemental food chain. Dragons,Serpents etc typically come under this classification elementally. The Djinn were sort of next in line, being a race of beings primarily rooted in Fire etc... Alchemy often speaks of Alchemical Air, which is a Spirit/Air fusion - also very lofty and having great Ascension qualities etc... But I class Ng as a bona fide Spirit/Fire fusion for the mostpart...
m1thr0s
m1thr0s
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyHydralisk Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:39 pm

So Ng, quite possibly, as a more qualified technician for this mess than previous operators...

I see that in the Vedic literature too, where you become overseer of tehe body by simply refusing to be held to it's rediculous desires, which can be both pleasant simultaneously detrimental. Part of this may be understanding true will, the desire to fulfill that, but this is difficult to achieve a desire for unless you're blatantly honest with yourself and with nature itself.

Mastering the body so that it obeys our highest will is the first challenge, and one that is addressed through yoga in practicing restriction until the practitioner is old enough to understand how to enjoy without becoming mastered by these desires.

My attitude now is that my body is my godamned vehicle and if it isn't going to do what I want it's going to be trained. Ng consciousness is a lot like this I think and the serpent in Vedic literature - Ananta is considered to be master of the entire universe, his slightest movement in the lowest underworld creates earthquakes, although he is quite benevolent, m1thr0s I know you already know about this shit but for the benefit of the thread:

"That
Ananta is for certain the Supreme Lord, the reservoir of all
transcendental qualities and the original Godhead who in
restraint of the force of His intolerance and wrath remains for
the welfare of the humans of all worlds.
"

[..]

"This universe with its mountains, trees, oceans and beings is
like an atom fixed on the crest of Ananta, the thousand headed
one; whomever, however many his tongues, is, due to His
inscrutable power, able to enumerate His
potencies?

Existing completely self-sufficient at the base of the nether
worlds is Ananta the so very powerful Supreme Lord of
insurmountable prowess and the great one of all transcendental
qualities and glory, who playfully for its maintenance keeps
the earth from falling.'"

- Srimad Bhagavagatam

(note: Ananta (lit. "endless") is a snake who rests this entire universe like a grain of a mustard seed on just one of his scales)

Last edited by on Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
LadyHydralisk
LadyHydralisk
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyHydralisk Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:42 pm

Note: Crowley makes a big deal of the Spirit/Fire fusion which defines a very lofty condition of matter - technically just beneath the Prima Materia itself but otherwise at the top of the elemental food chain. Dragons,Serpents etc typically come under this classification elementally. The Djinn were sort of next in line, being a race of beings primarily rooted in Fire etc... Alchemy often speaks of Alchemical Air, which is a Spirit/Air fusion - also very lofty and having great Ascension qualities etc... But I class Ng as a bona fide Spirit/Fire fusion for the mostpart...

Ok that's interesting.

Wait what is Prima Materia in relation to the Ain Soph Ur stuff?
LadyHydralisk
LadyHydralisk
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  m1thr0s Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:46 pm

Note this Wiki definition on the Greek Proteus:

In Greek mythology, Proteus is an early sea-god, one of several deities whom Homer calls the "Old Man of the Sea"[1], whose name suggests the "first", as protogonos is the "primordial" or the "firstborn". He became the son of Poseidon in the Olympian theogony (Odyssey iv. 432), or of Nereus and Doris, or of Oceanus and a Naiad, and was made the herdsman of Poseidon's seals, the great bull seal at the center of the harem. He can foretell the future, but, in a mytheme
familiar from several cultures, will change his shape to avoid having
to; he will answer only to someone who is capable of capturing him.
From this feature of Proteus comes the adjective protean,
with the general meaning of "versatile", "mutable", "capable of
assuming many forms": "Protean" has positive connotations of
flexibility, versatility and adaptability.

See any similarities with Ng? I sure as hell do as well as the mergence into Hermes that evolved later on...

It's important to understand that the "water" being identified here is not like the water of earth...it's more akin to the Cosmic waters of Apsu & Tiamat. Elementally...it's not really water so much as Spirit fused with Matter, which often gives us this image of Cosmic Waters...

So yeah...I think Ng points the way for us all anatomically...

m1

Last edited by on Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
m1thr0s
m1thr0s
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  m1thr0s Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:52 pm

Wait what is Prima Materia in relation to the Ain Soph Ur stuff?
Same stuff really, if you compare and contrast all available parallels...but placed in a context outside the Tree of Life. Abrahadabra, on the other hand, seems to have something else to say...that while it may be outside the Tree of Life - it is NOT outside the Star!

And that's big...and will also be controversial as the model matures...but Abrahadabra isn't mincing any words on this. Ain Soph Aur is decidedly *on the grid* according to its predictions...

So for now, I regard these two elemental constructs to be the same thing...

m1thr0s
m1thr0s
m1thr0s
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyHydralisk Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:56 pm

Ah alright then, Ain Soph Ur...yeah no big deal, got that covered...next? rofl

Sure Ningishzidda as proteus is easy to imagine, especially since Poseidon was originally a horse god. Seals are about as far from horses as you can get, but Ng seems to have a monopoly on humans who are the pinnacle of mammals in general, and on reptiles, even turtles seem to act as his notepaper. Smile

I like Erishkigal also, I tend to get her as a cute squid or giant spiders, I don't think ng has all the cards, but most of them...or Erishikigal is one of his cards...

I'd like to figure out how to master all of these elements on this layered level, to me this is really a lot more useful than the old 5 element stuff..
LadyHydralisk
LadyHydralisk
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  m1thr0s Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:00 pm

Environment again I think...water was a big deal to the Greeks...

But again...Apsu & Tiamat are the Primal Waters...so it all pans out really...

m1
m1thr0s
m1thr0s
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyHydralisk Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:13 pm

Here's the lamp of Ningishzidda, uncovered at Lagash:

Ningishzidda - Page 2 Nglamp_lionmace

Here is a painting of Apep:

Ningishzidda - Page 2 Apep
LadyHydralisk
LadyHydralisk
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyHydralisk Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:16 pm

m1thr0s wrote:Environment again I think...water was a big deal to the Greeks...

But again...Apsu & Tiamat are the Primal Waters...so it all pans out really...

m1

thanks for speaking m1thr0s.

I want to work a little more on this elemental layering and find out what's behind it all. There's not enough in the books, so perhaps experimentation will yield more results.
LadyHydralisk
LadyHydralisk
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:26 pm

Another Apep:

Ningishzidda - Page 2 Apep2

Third Eye
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  m1thr0s Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:19 pm

Now Apep? Xst, man...talk about a rabbit-hole...this thing just never stops.
I was completely unaware of the Apep connection...Nice work you two...

I'm telling you though...at a certain point you have to begin to ask yourself where the hell does Ng NOT make his/her debut...

And yet somehow...throughout all of that...still it comes down to us today as a complete mystery.

one of the most bizarre mysteries unfolding in modern occultism...

I don't know about anybody else but I find this particular alchemical *angle* a LOT more engaging than, say, Paracelsus...and I LIKE Paracelsus...but this is cosmic...this is something really very big. It all winds up coming back to Genetics by the way...and genetic alchemy in particular...we've only just touched on that so far. Ng is all about the Body of Man...and bodies, in general...ALL bodies...

Ningishzidda has laid the foundation to what i have been calling *global* alchemy...what we are witnessing is the persistent evolution of a common alchemical theme across many cultures...many time periods...very much centered on medicine and consciousness as its principal focus throughout...

This is the healing art we are tracking here...this is not so much about gunpowder and all that other crapola...

m1thr0s

Last edited by on Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
m1thr0s
m1thr0s
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyHydralisk Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:36 pm

Yes Apep's head is said to be made of flint, too, so there's your fire connection....
LadyHydralisk
LadyHydralisk
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down