Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The White Stone of Urine

+17
ThPhARTh
kerkring
WCH
urgyen
Field
WildAlchemist
phliosehea
Salazius
carabric
Green Lion
ryanl
backlash
horticult
harveydent
deviadah
LadyHydralisk
BeautifulEvil
21 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The White Stone of Urine - Page 5 Empty Re: The White Stone of Urine

Post  Salazius Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:11 am

Hi,

BE, what make you think that Opuscula Alchimica by Johan Isaac HOLLANDUS is a work on urina ?
I would suggest Salt Peter instead.

Regards
Salazius
Salazius
Salazius
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:09 am

It actually says "The Stone Of Urine."

He's definitely not doing the same as us though. So I do question whether or not I should continue referencing the text.

Yes, saltpeter, nitre, etc - these also come to mind. Peter = The patron of the church, the Stone upon which the church was built, etc. Niter = Igniter, etc. Just a bit of wordplay.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

The White Stone of Urine - Page 5 Empty Petra

Post  deviadah Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:50 am

BeautifulEvil wrote:Just a bit of wordplay.
Wordplay is always fun... the actual word comes from Medieval Latin sal petrae or stone salt or (according to Wikipedia) Salt of Petra... which does make some sense.

In ancient times there were many sages living around Petra!
Petra (from petra, rock in Greek) is an archaeological site in Jordan, lying on the slope of Mount Hor in a basin among the mountains which form the eastern flank of Arabah, the large valley running from the Dead Sea to the Gulf of Aqaba. - source
We all know that the Dead Sea has plenty of salt. Salt of the Rock, Salt of the Stone...

Third Eye
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:04 am

You make some excellent points deviadah!
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Salazius Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:56 am

Hi,

Just take a look at Fulcanelli's words on "Salamandra". In the Mystery of the Cathedrals he says that Sal Mandra is salt of stable, of rock.
The way that salt peter is formed is in link with urina and it's putrefaction in stables.

Hollandus speak, not about Urina, but the stone (salt in fact) that comes from urina.

"Our Stone is in all things that grow out of the earth, and it is also in the earth, likewise in ditches and also above the earth. "
(...)
"Item, our Stone costs little and can easily be found everywhere, in all street corners, in all secret chambers; on dung heaps and in caverns and vaults or in stables, there is an abundance of it. It grows and greens in all places where its water is found and where it lies quietly. Our Stone also grows out of the foul, stinking Materi in which it is white and clear, just as glass grows out of the foul earth and is also beautiful and clear. Therefore the ancients and wise men write: Our Stone purified itself and separates itself from all uncleanliness. The ignorant ones, who do not understand this, rebuke the ancients for having said this, and believe that it is mercury. And further, our Stone rises above all Faeces and ascends up high, where it collects. "

That's just my idea, but I can be all wrong !

Salazius
Salazius
Salazius
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  kerkring Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:44 am

urgyen wrote:The easiest way to collect the 'oil' is to add a small amount of baking soda (2 cups of urine with a teaspoon of baking soda), stir it up and allow it to settle out. In a day or so the oil will appear. Not every time, but quite often. Remove it with a spoon then place either onto or into pure water. The 'oil' will collect at the bottom of the container as a white crystalline powder.

Thanks urgyen, will try it out.

kerkring
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  kerkring Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:38 pm

urgyen wrote:The easiest way to collect the 'oil' is to add a small amount of baking soda (2 cups of urine with a teaspoon of baking soda), stir it up and allow it to settle out. In a day or so the oil will appear. Not every time, but quite often. Remove it with a spoon then place either onto or into pure water. The 'oil' will collect at the bottom of the container as a white crystalline powder.

I did get a layer on the surface after one when I added NaHCO3, thanks!

kerkring
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:02 am

Honestly I don't know if the layer of "film" being produced via the alkali method (sodium [bi]carbonate, calcium carbonate, sodium hydroxide, etc) is the same. Sometimes the "film" forms on its own within a few hours, at other times it takes a few days or a few weeks, and then there's the chance it will NEVER form. It's very odd.

I'd be weary of performing any chemistry on it if you're looking to obtain an alchemical result, but experimentation and confirmation is needed - maybe it is the same thing.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Field Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:23 am

good luck on discovering the prima materia

Last edited by Field on Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Field
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:08 pm

Great information & pictures Field. I especially like the first picture of the granulated red stone.

That's a nasty cut you have/had! I hope it healed well after you applied the special treatment. You're much more brave than I. I would've went for the antibiotic ointment in a heart beat.

Have you tried transmutation on base metals? I'd be really interested to hear your results. Thanks for the great images.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Field Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:30 pm

the truth is within you

Last edited by Field on Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Field
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  Salazius Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:08 am

Whouah ! Amazing, good job !
Salazius
Salazius
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  kerkring Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:53 am

These are two pictures of the layer I obtained after collecting some urine after a big meal and adding NaHCO3 as prescribed above; the layer looks similar to what can be seen on some of the pictures on Nicholas D Colette's site:
The White Stone of Urine - Page 5 10010969va2.thThe White Stone of Urine - Page 5 Thpix

The White Stone of Urine - Page 5 46960299yu6.thThe White Stone of Urine - Page 5 Thpix

This was with urine which was basic or neutral before I added NaHCO3, because there was no fizzy reaction. With morning urine which is acidic I did get fizzing and the layer which formed was more solid and whiter.

What do you think? Does this layer look similar?

kerkring
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  ThPhARTh Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:52 am

So amazed ! Wonderful !

Field i just wonder..
Is the colour of your skin(now) the reddish colour of the 'skin' you put on it? (as on the picture)
and would there be a way, perhaps, to change its colour in any way before applying so that it matches your real skin colour?

this is not my area so am drawing blank here.may even sound foolish Tongue

am stunned.

cheers!

ThPhARTh
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Field Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:41 am

good luck to all real Alchemists!

Field
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  kerkring Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:29 am

This is a picture of the powder I got after washing, filtering and drying the layer:

The White Stone of Urine - Page 5 Poeder10

kerkring
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:21 pm

Such a very small amount of white crystals eh?

They're so very precious and hard to come by. Not to mention this isn't the most favorable prima materia either. Your white crystals look very pure!

If they are the right ones, then toss a small amount on some melted tin/lead/antimony solder (with the flux removed, just pure molten solder). You'll see something very interesting happen if it works.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  kerkring Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:42 am

This is from a urine sample collected on the new moon as recommended by NDC. Crystals floating on top, looks a bit like what NDC got when he let the layer stay on top to age, only there were no intermediate stages in this sample. This most likely isn't fungus either I think.
The White Stone of Urine - Page 5 50dpi510

kerkring
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  kerkring Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:32 am

Another sample, collected after a big meal with NaHCO3 added. After 6 days the oil layer can be clearly seen:
The White Stone of Urine - Page 5 35dpis10
One seems to be able to get valid results even when adding NaHCO3.

kerkring
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemico Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:30 pm

I have a few questions...

1) This oil, do you store it until there's a significant amount?

2) ^As above, but then what do you do with it?

3) Is anyone on any special diets? Like a rawfoods diet, or taking massive amounts of medicinal herbs?

4) I see many people with success...but then nothing after. Never anything about what they use the stuff for, it's effects etc. What's going on...?

Thank you for your time. Peace.

Alchemico
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:58 pm

Well, it can be used for medicine or transmutation purposes. A small amount goes a long way.

With the alkali method, apparently discovered by NDC's group, a nearly 100% success rate has been achieved. I believe Field mentioned a strict diet - one with high phenol content (wine, meat, etc).

Some people are weary about posting transmutation results on an open forum. Field is an exception, but I am not. I've only shared mine with a few individuals. I've got a little something something I'm working on now. I'll share it with the forum when it's ready.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  kerkring Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:18 am

Alchemico wrote:I have a few questions...

1) This oil, do you store it until there's a significant amount?

2) ^As above, but then what do you do with it?

3) Is anyone on any special diets? Like a rawfoods diet, or taking massive amounts of medicinal herbs?

4) I see many people with success...but then nothing after. Never anything about what they use the stuff for, it's effects etc. What's going on...?

Thank you for your time. Peace.

I've only been doing experiments for little over a month so I've yet to do anything with it. The picture above was taken yesterday so it still needs to mature before I harvest. I intend to try projection on Pb but need to find a cheap and easy way of melting the metal and need to figure out what ratio of stone to metal I need to use.

I've been a vegetarian for about five years now, the sample from the picture above was collected after a wok meal consisting of various vegetables, rice and egg noodles, quorn and a soy-sesame sauce plus fanta.

kerkring
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemico Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:20 am

Hmmm...so I take it you guys would be into taking high amounts of purple foods?

Alchemico
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemico Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:40 pm

Hello again! So anyway, I was thinking of using the "urine in jar, bicarbonate way", but say if I have many jars together and after each other, how long would the extracted oil last (say if I start collecting it together in another jar?) Also, seriously what do I do with it? Take it as it is, or is there some sort of drying technique?

On a side note...has anyone mixed any of there *cough* thicker fluid in with the urine for this experiment?

Alchemico
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  kerkring Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:13 pm

Alchemico wrote:Hello again! So anyway, I was thinking of using the "urine in jar, bicarbonate way", but say if I have many jars together and after each other, how long would the extracted oil last (say if I start collecting it together in another jar?) Also, seriously what do I do with it? Take it as it is, or is there some sort of drying technique?

On a side note...has anyone mixed any of there *cough* thicker fluid in with the urine for this experiment?

There are a set of reactions going on in the urine so I would harvest it when it looks like what you see in this post:
https://alchemy-forums.forumotion.com/practical-alchemy-f4/the-white-stone-of-urine-t81-120.htm#3501

Then I transfered it to a small jar with some demineralised water in it, with a plastic spoon. Don't use too much water and don't let it stay in the jar for too long or the stone could dissolve. Then you can filter it of over a coffee filter and let it dry or wash again.

Then you can ingest it I think and maybe also do projection.

I've never used or read about anyone using semen. In the philosophers of nature material there was a procedure given from an old text which dealt with the making of a stone from human blood though.

kerkring
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next