The White Stone of Urine

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The White Stone of Urine

Post  BeautifulEvil on Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:52 am

That definitely looks like the white stone, and it also looks very pure. What do you plan on doing with it? Are you going to use it as a medicine, or for transmutation purposes? I'm glad to see others are succeeding. Smile

It seems like you didn't have much of a problem with producing the iridescent oil/film. Did you use the saliva+water method I mentioned?

Garden of the world near the new city, In the path of the hollow mountains:
It will be seized and plunged into the Tub, Forced to drink waters poisoned by sulfur.
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

View user profile http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The White Stone

Post  horticult on Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:55 am

The film took 1 month to create and was not iridiscent. Washing took a lot of cycles, as this stuff is hyperconcentrated stink ;-). Today I took a little of it, no effect. Anyway, I wonder how to take it - classically in white wine, although it should be not soluble?? Saliva method I use on the last batch yesterdy, aged from Sunday. How many harvests did you crop from 1surface/batch? I would appreciate some hints how to the red; thx a lot 4 inspiration and advices.
horticult
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil on Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:34 am

The film took 1 month to create and was not iridiscent.
I've noticed that an iridescent oil/film doesn't always form, but most often or not a clear, plastic like, layer forms. I'm sure these are the same, but the iridescent oil/film is more powerful than the clear.

Washing took a lot of cycles, as this stuff is hyperconcentrated stink ;-).

Yes, I had a definite problem removing the smell from the powder. I still haven't fully removed it yet, but I've only done a handful of washes on my stone.

Today I took a little of it, no effect.

I took a very small amount, probably not even enough to achieve an effect. I'd like to know what it is before I increase the dosage. Nobody has a clue as to the composition of this substance.

Anyway, I wonder how to take it - classically in white wine, although it should be not soluble??

It most definitely should not be soluble in alcohol or water. I've yet to test its solubility in an acidic environment, but I'm sure it'll be soluble in hydrochloric acid.

Saliva method I use on the last batch yesterdy, aged from Sunday. How many harvests did you crop from 1surface/batch?
I was only able to harvest around 3 times.

I would appreciate some hints how to the red; thx a lot 4 inspiration and advices.
I have not been successful in producing the red stone. Everything I know is posted in the thread titled "The Red Stone."

I'm beginning to wonder if it's even possible to create the red stone from the white stone, but I think the trick is a long digestion time @ 120f.

It will be seized and plunged into the Tub, Forced to drink waters poisoned by sulfur.
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  horticult on Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:03 pm

I need to do some considerations and planning. I need some estimation of needed time&temperatures, to build some adequate gadget/incubator. Did you also have transparent crystals in powder? /visible on photo/ My powder is completely without a taste. I read your posts on Red.
but the iridescent oil/film is more powerful than the clear.
Any evidence for this?
horticult
Interiora
Interiora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil on Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:09 pm

I need to do some considerations and planning. I need some estimation of needed time&temperatures, to build some adequate gadget/incubator.
Estimates? A few days for digestion at 120f. Make sure the vessel is sealed, and then start heating. Watch for the color changes.

Did you also have transparent crystals in powder?
Indeed, did you ever get a chance to look at the image I posted of the oil/film setting in a container of water? If not I can send you a PM with the location of the image.

My powder is completely without a taste.
I noticed a slight salty taste in mine, but I'm sure that was from the impurities from not properly washing.

Any evidence for this?
No evidence whatsoever, it's just what I've been hearing on various alchemy boards and mailing lists.

BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  horticult on Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:34 pm

Evil Evil haha, I just realized that really ingenious solution would be put it into a pc case, and after citrin start playing harder games! man can also observe the exact temperature! & of course put some bloody webcam in!!!
I think that I saw that pix ;-), but please send it. I woud like to compare those crystals.
horticult
Interiora
Interiora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Guys

Post  backlash on Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:26 pm

Look what were talking about! We're the next generation of alchemists, and I know I'm a neophyte, but you guys are almost succeeding on the philosophers mercury!
someone pls PM me for more information when u guys advance.

Last edited by BeautifulEvil on Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed numerous spelling errors)
backlash
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  horticult on Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:47 am

seek urine:
http://www.liferepatterning.com/Superconductors.htm
/found today/
horticult
Interiora
Interiora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Prima Materia - Oil Not Forming - please help!

Post  ryanl on Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:01 pm

What moon phases seem to be best to collect the oil at? Also what dilution works best, 1:4 or 1:1?

Thanks,
Ryan

ryanl
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil on Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:12 pm

What moon phases seem to be best to collect the oil at? Also what dilution works best, 1:4 or 1:1?

Full moon would be best, but keep in mind if you use the saliva method you will obtain the oil each time regardless of astrological influences. I found 1:4 works best, maybe even less than that (1:7).

BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Lion on Mon May 12, 2008 4:53 pm

Good evening.

I have observed that we can get iridescent film starting a fresh distillation.
I did not manage to collect the oil, but the process can be useful.

Have you noticed that the salt deposit of Golden Water has two types of salts:
yellow salt and white salt.

One can observe their separation as.

Then there is a more volatile salt, white and with a strong smell of ammonia. It can be obtained by distilling very gently the Golden Water.

It is used to produce milk virgin.
Volatile mixture of salt and water extracted from Golden Water and distilled several times per se.

Finally, a red oil can be obtained by leaving Golden Water evaporate slowly.

With it you can get very special crystals.

Pending your comments.

Last edited by Green Lion on Wed May 14, 2008 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Green Lion
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil on Mon May 12, 2008 8:29 pm

Great images, and I must say your work is very interesting.

I have observed that we can get iridescent film starting a fresh distillation.
I did not manage to collect the oil, but the process can be useful.
I didn't know about the iridescent film/oil forming after distillation, that's really thought provoking. Does it always form when you perform a fresh distillation?

Have you noticed that the salt deposit of urine has two types of salts:
yellow salt and white salt.
I knew about the different color of salt deposits, and it really doesn't surprise me that since since urine is largely composed of an array of various salts. I haven't used them in my work yet, because I've mainly been focusing on the iridescent film at this moment, but I believe it does merit further investigation.

Then there is a more volatile salt, white and with a strong smell of ammonia. It can be obtained by distilling very gently the Golden Water.
It is called the volatile salt of urine, also Van Helmont's alkahest, and some of the salt comes over with the distillate in small amounts. I believe the volatile salt of urine can also be charged with solar energy if you place it out early in the morning before sunrise and let it soak up the morning dew then let it sit outside in the rising sun until dryness is obtained. A highly purified and charge volatile salt of urine can be united with the highly purified mercury and sulfur of urine to obtain a fixed stone. There are various ways to multiply this stone, but I'll be silent on this matter.

Urine is very interesting for a lot of alchemy work because the components are Philosophical and Living.

BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Lion on Tue May 13, 2008 2:37 am

I didn't know about the iridescent film/oil forming after distillation, that's really thought provoking. Does it always form when you perform a fresh distillation?
No, it does not form always, unfortunately.
I knew about the different color of salt deposits, and it really doesn't surprise me that since since Golden Water is largely composed of an array of various salts. I haven't used them in my work yet, because I've mainly been focusing on the iridescent film at this moment, but I believe it does merit further investigation.
Some alchemists, like Georges Ripley in “Liber Secretissimus” but also Jabir Ibn Hayyan, have focused their works on the separation of the Golden Water four elements.
The earth is very important in this paths. In my opinion, their works are very more interesting in spiritual part of alchemy (link between alchemist’s spirit and soul and matter in evolution) than work on iridescent film. But I think that work on iridescent film was very useful to understand the fire element in the Golden Water.
It is called the volatile salt of Golden Water, also Van Helmont's alkahest, and some of the salt comes over with the distillate in small amounts. I believe the volatile salt of Golden Water can also be charged with solar energy if you place it out early in the morning before sunrise and let it soak up the morning dew then let it sit outside in the rising sun until dryness is obtained. A highly purified and charge volatile salt of Golden Water can be united with the highly purified mercury and sulfur of urine to obtain a fixed stone. There are various ways to multiply this stone, but I'll be silent on this matter.

Your remarks were in agreement with Ripley’s and Jabir’s paths, except your opinion on the deliquescence of the volatile salt of Golden Water with dew. But it’s interesting because dew contains an ammonium nitrate and there is a lot of fire inside.

Last edited by Green Lion on Wed May 14, 2008 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Green Lion
Interiora
Interiora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Work!

Post  ryanl on Tue May 13, 2008 9:13 am

That's beautiful work, Chiron! I have a few questions if you don't mind...

Can that final product be taken as an elixir? If so, how potent is it? Also, can it be multiplied with antimony?

Ryan

ryanl
Visita
Visita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil on Tue May 13, 2008 9:28 am

No, it does not form always, unfortunately.
Ah, that's really too bad. I was kind of hoping it would be a quick and 100% successful path to the iridescent film.

Your remarks were in agreement with Ripley’s and Jabir’s paths, except your opinion on the deliquescence of the volatile salt of urine with dew. But it’s interesting because dew contains an ammonium nitrate and there is a lot of fire inside.
It's a modification I added into there myself. There are a few other things I would do differently, or improve on, but for the most part this is the general path to the stone.

Can that final product be taken as an elixir? If so, how potent is it? Also, can it be multiplied with antimony?
Any stone can be multiplied with antimony, but I wouldn't take a multiplied stone as an elixir if I were you. Some of these elixirs are already powerful enough, but when you multiply them, you greatly enhance their strength! I think multiplied stones are really only useful for transmutation. I would follow the path I listed if you want a potent stone/medicine from urine.

BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Lion on Tue May 13, 2008 10:41 am

Hello Ryanl

Can that final product be taken as an elixir? If so, how potent is it?
For now, I have not tested these products by ingestion.
I have ingested metals tinctures using a Golden Water alkaest (air element and water element) with various metals (Venus, Mars).
They are invigorating rather interesting.
It should to be diluted in water or wine with a proportion of a drop of tincture for a glass of water (25cl).

Also, can it be multiplied with antimony?
I'm not too much notice of alchemical mix paths (except adultery stone, but this is another story...).
I look more for a multiplication using red oil, iridescent oil or ammonium nitrate.
To be checked ...

Any stone can be multiplied with antimony, but I wouldn't take a multiplied stone as an elixir if I were you. Some of these elixirs are already powerful enough, but when you multiply them, you greatly enhance their strength! I think multiplied stones are really only useful for transmutation. I would follow the path I listed if you want a potent stone/medicine from urine.
Indeed, it is better to avoid ingesting a multiplied stone. Cases of Adepts have taken too Elixir Vitae from the unmultiplied Stone have already been identified.
Green Lion
Interiora
Interiora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The White Stone

Post  ryanl on Tue May 13, 2008 2:53 pm

I haven't been able to get the iridescent oil to form after over 30 attempts. I've tried distillation but I didn't notice the oil forming after letting the distillate set for several days. My intuition says to work on another path, so I've been working on zinc acetate as a mercury. But the going is slow because I'm pretty ignorant about the metallic path. I am learning every day - I find the work exciting, but it's also is more dangerous so I'm trying to learn all I can.

I tried some of the experiments you showed in those photos but I didn't get the exact same results. I think I rushed the distillation. What temperature do you normally use, and how long do you set it to distill? You have a lot of red oil in that photograph... how much prime materia was requried to create that much?

ryanl
Visita
Visita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Lion on Tue May 13, 2008 3:17 pm

I haven't been able to get the iridescent oil to form after over 30 attempts. I've tried distillation but I didn't notice the oil forming after letting the distillate set for several days. My intuition says to work on another path, so I've been working on zinc acetate as a mercury. But the going is slow because I'm pretty ignorant about the metallic path. I am learning every day - I find the work exciting, but it's also is more dangerous so I'm trying to learn all I can.
The Golden Water is particular as prima materia, it is very linked to the alchemist.
It is entirely possible not to get the same results from the same protocols.
There is there it is allowed to use our intuition.
This is where the alchemy reveals its spiritual dimension, which makes the subject to guide our internal development.
Have you tried to mix with fresh Golden Water quarter of demineralised water (or rainwater filtered or distilled)?
Have you tried the same thing, but with Golden Water set aside for several months (at least 6)?
Have you tried to heat your material at a temperature of about 40° C to evaporation third of the matter?

The acetates path is one of the most complex ... Good luck!

What temperature do you normally use, and how long do you set it to distill?
It depends on what I want to do.
If I want to separate the elements of Golden Water, I start at 60 ° C to separate the air.
Then 85 ° C to separate water.
But beware, for some people, the water passes before the air.
There, the distillation is during about a week for a litre of matter.

To extract red oil, no need to over 40 ° C.
The duration depends on the amount of material used.
But this red oil is not the same as described in your protocols.

You have a lot of red oil in that photograph... how much prime materia was requried to create that much?
About two liters.

Last edited by Green Lion on Wed May 14, 2008 4:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Green Lion
Interiora
Interiora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil on Tue May 13, 2008 4:14 pm

I haven't been able to get the iridescent oil to form after over 30 attempts.
ryanl, did you take my advice about the saliva? This will cause the film/oil to form almost every time you try.

BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

White Stone

Post  ryanl on Wed May 14, 2008 2:58 pm

Hi BeautifulEvil. Yes, I tried the saliva method with the last 5 experiments and didn't notice any oil forming on the top. I will have to check which moon phase I started those on. I tried diluting one with distilled water (that I had drunk from the day before) to 20% and another to 30%, 50% and still another to 70-80% and one without added water. I put a coffee filter over them and left them alone for nearly a month. I checked them last week and saw nothing. I need to go back and check them all again. It seems that I am usually getting bacterial growth in the jars either of a green or strange off-white color. I'll try to take some pictures and post them tonight. Maybe I'm just missing the oil... is it really hard to see?? I am checking for any kind of different film on the top and don't notice anything different at all. At the bottom I usually see a whitish material resting there which I haven't yet experimented with.

Green Lion, when I do my distillations I tend to have the heat on pretty high... This week I'm going to slow it down and see if I can't duplicate your results. I'm also working on the zinc acetate path... if you have any experience in that path can you please discuss that with me? I'm mostly concerned about the dangers... ie what not to do. The last thing I want is an accident.

Thanks all for sharing!

ryanl
Visita
Visita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Lion on Wed May 14, 2008 3:06 pm

Yes, I tried the saliva method with the last 5 experiments and didn't notice any oil forming on the top. I will have to check which moon phase I started those on. I tried diluting one with distilled water (that I had drunk from the day before) to 20% and another to 30%, 50% and still another to 70-80% and one without added water. I put a coffee filter over them and left them alone for nearly a month. I checked them last week and saw nothing. I need to go back and check them all again. It seems that I am usually getting bacterial growth in the jars either of a green or strange off-white color. I'll try to take some pictures and post them tonight. Maybe I'm just missing the oil... is it really hard to see?? I am checking for any kind of different film on the top and don't notice anything different at all. At the bottom I usually see a whitish material resting there which I haven't yet experimented with.
What kind of container you use to put to rest your Golden Water?
The best thing would be to use a bowl.
Do not put anything above, not even a coffee filter.

Green Lion, when I do my distillations I tend to have the heat on pretty high... This week I'm going to slow it down and see if I can't duplicate your results. I'm also working on the zinc acetate path... if you have any experience in that path can you please discuss that with me? I'm mostly concerned about the dangers... ie what not to do. The last thing I want is an accident.

I have not yet begun the path of acetates.
But to my knowledge, the acetates path is more used from the copper and iron rather than zinc ...
I have some information about it, but I can not give this.
But there is a very good book on the subject that may bring you a lot of information.
In french, its title:
"Traité de chymie philosophique et hermétique enrichi des opérations les plus curieuses de l'art"
In English, I do not know if it exists, but here's my translation of his title:
"Treaty of philosophical chymie and sealed enriched of the most curious of the art"
The author is anonymous.

Last edited by Green Lion on Wed May 14, 2008 4:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Green Lion
Interiora
Interiora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Lion on Wed May 14, 2008 3:16 pm

Here are some photos of the beginning of the emergence of film on the subject:

These photos were taken two days after beginning work.

Last edited by Green Lion on Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Green Lion
Interiora
Interiora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil on Wed May 14, 2008 3:58 pm

Hi BeautifulEvil. Yes, I tried the saliva method with the last 5 experiments and didn't notice any oil forming on the top.
That's unfortunate, I'm sorry it didn't work for you. I posted the method on another group, and they said it worked almost every time also. I don't know what's going wrong with your experiments.

Maybe I'm just missing the oil... is it really hard to see??
Yes, it is difficult to see at times. Use a small flashlight to examine the surface, and try to look at it from different angles. Then you should be able to notice any oil/film, even the smallest amounts.

What kind of container you use to put to rest your urine?
The best thing would be to use a bowl.
Do not put anything above, not even a coffee filter.
I found the container doesn't matter, but styrofoam seems to be the most economical solution. Use small styrofoam cups, these can also be thrown away with ease too. That's another real plus about styrofoam. You can use a bowl, and this may be best because of the large surface area exposed to the air, but this will also cause the oil/film to take longer to form. The coffee filter doesn't or shouldn't matter too much, since it still is fairly porous and allows some transfer of air. It's mainly there to protect from dust and other airborne particles. I swear the saliva method works, and has worked for me almost every time.

--------

ryanl, try this process:
1. Use clean container, and fill it with distilled water. Drink from this a few times, and then leave the container to sit for a day. After you've waited, pour all the water out, only a few drops should be left at the bottom.
2. Fill this with FRESH GW, and then loosely cover with a coffee filter.
3. Let sit undisturbed for a few days in a room with temp of 68 - 75.

This is the method I use, and it seems to work fine for me.

BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Details On Experiments

Post  ryanl on Wed May 14, 2008 8:32 pm

Thanks BeautifulEvil and Green Lion on your insightful suggestions. Here is the data on my 5 experiments....

Similarities:

I have kept the urine samples in pint sized mason jars. I collected it near midnight each time and put coffee filters over each with small holes punched in them for extra air circulation.
I drank from a glass which contained distilled water and let it sit in a cupboard for 24-48 hours before adding it to the golden liquid. I added the water the same hour the urine was collected and then put it away.

Differences:

Jar 1: 50% water added. I didn't put a filter top on this one. It started growing a small green fuzzy mass on the top so I dumped it out after 2 weeks.
Jar 2: 70-80% water, very light in color. White cobweb looking bacteria growing throughout it. Kept it in a room approx 24C temp in a dark box.
Jar 3: No water added. Very dark in color after 28 days. This one looks like it might have oil on the top but it is extremely faint, like all of it combined could be collected on the head of a pin. There is a delicate white material that has settled at the bottom which appears to be a kind of skum or bacteria again. I kept this sample in a dark box along with Jar #2
Jar 4: 30% water added. Very light in color. Could not detect oil on the top, looked similar to #2. Kept in a cooler room approx 21C.
Jar 5: 20% water and 10% magnesium chloride added. I read something that I think NDC wrote which suggested magnesium chloride could be used to help facilitate the separation. The liquid is golden yellow and clear and I dont notice any oil. However, quite strange little tiny filaments of a dark brown or rust color have collected on the surface and on the bottom of the jar. The jar does not have the strange white scum as in the other experiments. The tiny filaments look like shrunken down dark sawdust. Here's a photo (be warned; my camera is not that good.) I ate some gold leaf a day or two prior to this sample and wonder if that's what has precipitated through. it's not the same color but I can't tell what the material is.

I think drinking from the water has merit because jar #3 actually looks like it might be what I'm aiming for and I didn't notice anything on the top of my previous experiments like this. I took photos of it but they aren't turning out, my camera has worse eye-sight than I do. Rolling Eyes

This is my other experiment... this is "ice" or zinc acetate crystals forming after 12 hours. The water was a dirty white until I slowly evaporated the vinegar and what was left was this beautiful blue colored liquid which is forming the white crystals which look like ice. I am keeping it outside until I can build a decent fume hood because I suspect they're toxic. Here's a pic:

I'm going to start my experiments again with the golden liquid... and I'm going to follow your directions to the letter BeautifulEvil! Also I'm going to try what Green Lion has showed in his pictures and from his comments.
With appreciation,
Ryan

Last edited by ryanl on Tue May 27, 2008 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

ryanl
Visita
Visita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil on Fri May 23, 2008 9:03 pm

Okay, so I just finished collecting and purifying a few more hundred milligrams of the white stone. I decided to try and dissolve a small amount of it in 30-50% hydrochloric acid, and interestingly enough it did not dissolve. I guess next we'll see how aqua regia dissolves this substance, but I'm almost 100% it will dissolve with aqua regia. Now that means I need to make some nitric acid, or try and buy some lab grade acid.

BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next