Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The White Stone of Urine

+17
ThPhARTh
kerkring
WCH
urgyen
Field
WildAlchemist
phliosehea
Salazius
carabric
Green Lion
ryanl
backlash
horticult
harveydent
deviadah
LadyHydralisk
BeautifulEvil
21 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The White Stone of Urine - Page 4 Empty Re: The White Stone of Urine

Post  phliosehea Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:38 pm

Oh touché, the wound you delivered is so deep...please tell me more of the beautiful play before you, of which I am not worthy to view.
phliosehea
phliosehea
Rectificando
Rectificando

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  phliosehea Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:50 pm

I'm sorry it's hard to convey sarcasm...I do not need your discovery. Feel free to post it for all though...
phliosehea
phliosehea
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:51 pm

Removed at the request of Field.

Last edited by BeautifulEvil on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  phliosehea Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:12 pm

To be crass, στ' αρχίδια μου ...and that is what I think of the respect you're asking for.

Last edited by phliosehea on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
phliosehea
phliosehea
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:14 pm

Are you not the one without respect? You come to this board talking crap, let's see the first post you made was one to disrespect me!

I've only ever been nice to you people, and I haven't blown my lid like NDC would have in this situation. Never let ego get in the way of reason, this is the cause of all conflict.

The knowledge is out there, nobody can take credit for such knowledge! Knowledge does not, and SHOULD NOT, belong to a single group of select individuals. It's only through knowledge, the spiritual gold, that we may ascend beyond this realm of conflict. It is not through ego, or any of the other "selfish" reasons that we use to justify our actions.

You're matching wits with an individual that has dedicated his life in search of knowledge! Many things can be "uncovered" by those who seek, but this does not mean they are the owners.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:19 pm

Excuse me, I didn't see that. This is all mute though, because I doubt deviadah will put up with this anymore.

Deviadah doesn't have the patience of a saint like I.

Everybody, let's get this straight, since I've been corrected again by Field through a PM. The discovery of a new life form evolving from putrefied urine is definitely Field's work! Nobody else has written about it, nope, none at all. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by BeautifulEvil on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:24 pm

Your discovery?

I've shared it with the whole world, just now, everybody can read it! Please act quick everybody, it's very important information. Total sarcasm...
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:33 pm

I'm not interested in your discovery. It's not your discovery, this has been done before, but if you want to say it's your discovery, then I will back you up on it. Hey, everybody, guess what? This is Field's discovery!

Anyway, as a matter of fact, if I had administrative rights, I would've banned you already. You can't possibly contribute anything that hasn't already been contributed before, or is in the process of being contributed.

You didn't help me at all! So I don't know what you're talking about. You know what? NDC also likes to call people "asses" and this is usually the default argument he uses. You know, resorting to name calling and all.

I've yet to stoop to that level. Cool
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Field Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:34 pm

And yes it is important information so why are you being sarcastic? The creation of life is the greatest secret known to man, but here you are poo pooing it like it means nothing. That's why you'll never succeed unless you realize the negativity you are perpetrating.

Field
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:39 pm

The creation of life happens all the time, it is happening at this moment, it's nothing new. Now you're talking about man creating life? Well that's fine and dandy, but science has been doing this for many years.

Just because I am not interested in this discovery does not mean it's not important! It just means I've found something MORE important.

Go ahead and ban me. I'm the only one who can post a picture and show you all what the philosopher's stone looks like. I'm the one who succeeded at the Gold Acetate path. I'm the one who made the irridescent film from something other than urine. I'm the one who was gonna tell you all about it. WHy do you think i'm here duh
Sigh, have you succeeded in transmutation with this supposed stone? From what you've said, your method does not produce a stone at all! It's far from what the masters were doing. Does it contain the three principles? Is the stone fixed? Is the stone a universal medicine? These are all very important!

Last edited by BeautifulEvil on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:45 pm

Science has not succeeded very far in this, they're working with DNA at the moment.

1. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9005023/
2. http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2007/oct/06/genetics.climatechange

I'm going to delete all these posts soon, so it doesn't really matter. Your discovery will be safe.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Field Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:50 pm

Yeah I would appreciate it if you would do that Beautiful Evil. I respect you man.

Field
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:52 pm

I see a red drop of liquid on the top of the lid, but that's all. I don't see a red crystalline stone.

A gold tint is not always an indication of gold! Even a nitric acid test is not always an indication. You may try the tin chloride trick to test for gold, or an ether extract. You most likely know this though. I'm even weary of my attempts at transmutation, even if I tint metal a golden color.

Yeah I would appreciate it if you would do that Beautiful Evil. I respect you man.
It's not a problem. I hate being the bad person, we're always left alienated by our peers. Even though it may sound as I'm being an ass, it's totally not the case, or atleast it's not the way I would like to portray myself. I'm all up for healthy debates, but I try to steer clear of negative situations. Of course, I guess the opposite happens, even if I'm trying to be positive.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  phliosehea Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:24 am

Don Quixote knew Dulcinea but never saw her... ah what a windmill we fight...eh?
phliosehea
phliosehea
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:25 pm

Take our Stone in its coarseness such as it comes out of the minera of man. Understand well what I am saying! Put it into a wide, glass vessel and add the powdered gold leaves. Pour on this some of our Stone, which must be old and well settled and purified. Pour of the Stone, two fingers; width over the gold. Set the vessel with gold and the Stone of summer into the heat of the sun. A white-golden skin or oil will form on top. Remove it carefully with a feather, in such a way that you move the matter as little as possible. Put it ninto a glass. Proceed in this way several times a day, removing the oil till no more oil forms on top. Thus you can obtain oleum solis with our Stone in its coarseness, as it comes out of a man’s minera.

I wanted to add this to the thread. It's from Opuscula Alchimica by Johan Isaac HOLLANDUS.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

The White Stone of Urine - Page 4 Empty White Stone Testing

Post  urgyen Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 am

Hello,

Has anyone followed up on the mention of testing the white powder extracted from urine to see what it is actually composed of?

Please inform.

Urgyen

urgyen
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Field Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:05 pm

how would you propose to do that? I think the easiest thing to do is to theorize and postulate what it is.

Field
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

The White Stone of Urine - Page 4 Empty Testing

Post  urgyen Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:09 pm

It was mentioned earlier by someone that they could 'have the stone tested' for less than $200. Since no one seems to be trying it orally, perhaps out of fear of poisoning, having a lab analysis done might be beneficial. In theory it must be a salt which is present in unrefined urine.

urgyen
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  WCH Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:25 pm

Usually you can test things through the university. I know at University of Toronto the testing facilities can be employed by anyone willing to pay for it... probably about $100 per substance to be tested.
WCH
WCH
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Field Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:20 pm

Well it depends on how you test it. Like you could do mass spectrometry... there's a lot of ways. Really you're only going to find out what elements are in it and even then you'd be lucky. It can't be a salt because it doesn't dissolve in water, and for that matter it can't be anything that is present in the urine to begin with in the same state that it's in when collected. And incidentally, lot of people have eaten it already.

Field
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  urgyen Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:43 pm

Not all salts are soluble in water. All sodium, ammonium and potassium salts are. I'm not much of a chemist, so I'm unable to name the reaction taking place that would make the oil/white powder different than something present in the urine when collected unless it is an oxidation. It cannot be fermentation-generated since the oil will sometimes form within one hour of collection, even in a closed jar. Please let me know what insight into the process you have.

Meanwhile, if any of you have injested the white powder formed through this method, please weigh in and let us know what it did for/to you.

Urygen

urgyen
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  kerkring Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:26 am

If you do get the iridescent oil layer to form, what is the best way to harvest it? Do you use a dropper from a medicine bottle or do you scrape it off with a spatula?

kerkring
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:00 pm

Do you use a dropper from a medicine bottle or do you scrape it off with a spatula?
Yes, you should try and scrape it off with a spatula, feather, or a piece of plastic (that's what I used). It's not the easiest thing to do, but it does work.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

The White Stone of Urine - Page 4 Empty fungi

Post  kerkring Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:03 pm

I performed one experiment with urine:

Collected a sample of morning urine and divided it into two batches. Then I added demineralised water in ratios of 1:4 and 1:1 respectively. I covered the jars with coffee filters and set them in a dark place.

After some days the 1:1 dilution showed small white stains at the surface, these grew into colonies of white fungi over the days. In the 1:4 dilution the fungus appeared later but grew to a larger size.

Anyone else had this?

Next I'll try to sterilize the jars in boiling water before the experiment and put them in another room.

kerkring
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  urgyen Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:11 pm

The easiest way to collect the 'oil' is to add a small amount of baking soda (2 cups of urine with a teaspoon of baking soda), stir it up and allow it to settle out. In a day or so the oil will appear. Not every time, but quite often. Remove it with a spoon then place either onto or into pure water. The 'oil' will collect at the bottom of the container as a white crystalline powder.

urgyen
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next