Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORMUS, ORMEs, M-State & Monatomic Transition Metals

+5
solomon levi
spiralwave
harveydent
deviadah
BeautifulEvil
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ORMUS, ORMEs, M-State & Monatomic Transition Metals - Page 2 Empty Re: ORMUS, ORMEs, M-State & Monatomic Transition Metals

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:07 am

Hi solomon levi, I haven't had internet for the past few weeks, but I would like to give you an update on my work.

I've consumed a small amount of liquid Dead Sea salt m-state precipitate. It was prepared by gently titrating the salt solution with sodium hydroxide. I didn't remove any of the impure hydroxides though. Either way, I'm having trouble noticing the effects so far, but there is something present. The reasons behind this? Simply not enough m-state is in my system, and not only that, but what I have been taking is not annealed. It's m-state, but still in a low spin state. So anyway, I've been thinking about how to improve things.

Before I go any further, I want to say I do not have a pH meter to check the pH levels of the solution. In this situation I think it is fine, because of the lack of a gilcrest precipitate. I haven't tested this yet, but it's something I need to check before I proceed further.

Now, I believe I will anneal my m-state material to achieve the maximum benefits. First I should remove the hydroxides by either your method, or another method. This shouldn't prove to be difficult, but I know I will still have some impurities in the precipitate. After this I believe I will make a quartz chamber for annealing process. The chamber will have a gas intake (helium as an inert gas), and an exhaust outlet. The proper annealing temperature is around 300C. I will probably use a small coal fire for this. Also, I believe after this process there will be sodium in the m-state, and this can be removed by dissolving in nitric acid.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

ORMUS, ORMEs, M-State & Monatomic Transition Metals - Page 2 Empty Re: ORMUS, ORMEs, M-State & Monatomic Transition Metals

Post  solomon levi Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:09 am

Greetings!
I haven't had internet access either. But I've moved and have my laboratory now.
I have a lot of processes going at once:

I've been dissolving salts in vinegar and evaporating to re-crystalise.
The ones I've experimented with are oyster shell (calcium carbonate), copper carbonate
and sea salt. I didn't know that the sea salt as an acetate crystalises into pyramids!
They're so cool - and the little baby ones too. I'm preparing the fixed spirit of salt, but the sodium
acetate can also be used for the acetone work.
Besides those I'm ready to do a dry fusion with antimony trisulphate and potassium carbonate.
I understand that after fusing these together for 1/2 hour, you can extract the red oil of antimony with alcohol/
spirit of wine. I just got my Everclear tonight, so I'm ready to try that (they don't sell it in Washington - I have to
go to Oregon to buy Everclear).
I'm also gonna make the essence of honey by digesting honey and alcohol for 2 weeks or a month.
I'm excited about that one - they say it smeels amazing and a couple drops revives a person on their death bed!
But you know how alchemist boasts... we'll see.
And I also began a wet potassium carbonate fusion with steel to create the spirit of steel.
I just need to evaporate it down to a syrup now.
I also tried to improve some old m-state.
I was really busy this past weekend! I can't sleep when there's alchemy to do!

I too have been thinking about the m-state (I just said that I guess) and came up with some improvements and realisations:
1. Why do some people work on actual expensive gold and dissolve it in aqua regia to a gold chloride
when you can by a 55 pound bag of dead sea salt for 80 something bucks and have a hell of a lot more gold chloride?!
I don't think there are any benefits - only to do it for experience. So everyone save your money and buy dead sea salts.
Nature has done the work for you - well, alot of it. I live in Washington state and found out that Salt Works is located here
and sells the Bokek dead sea salts that are supposed to be the best, and I got two 55 lb bags today (at a discounted price
of 74 bucks each)!! With that much mono-atomic gold, There'll be too much for just medicine - I'll try reverting some
back to metallic gold and see if i can't make a profit. Wouldn't that be something!
2. Never decant! I'm pretty sure that any decanting is pouring away the finest most subtle truly mono-atomic gold that we
can't really see. So do the boil down instead and you lose nothing, plus the heat helps break the gold into even smaller clusters.
3. I came across a process for calx of gold by Glauber (the book is called "A compendium of alchemical processes" by anonymous)
and he said he knows of no finer precipitate than that obtained by salt of tartar (the water, "oil"). He said it's much finer (the
precipitate) than with other lixiviums (referring to lye - NaOH) and it swims around for a long time and appears as tiny golden stars.
The fact that it swims because of its lightness is no problem if you do the boil down, 'cause you don't have to wait for everything to settle
like with decanting.
4. I think I said this before, but stir vigorously while adding the lye or tartar solution to avoid any areas of high concentration pH.
5. When you do dead sea, the precipitate gets really thick, like oatmeal consistency. So do it in a large enough container and leave
some room 'cause you'll most likely end up adding more water as you go in order to keep the consistency thin enough.
6. My next m-state experiments will be basically the Hudson method but using Dead sea salt instead of Gold. I think this is
neccessary in order to get the true, or nearest to true, MONO-atomics. If we just precipitate the gold and wash it, I don't think it's
near mono-atomic. So I'll do the boil-downs with HCl - the pH "swing" - and get rid of the hydroxides and chlorides and as much
as I can and see if I can get astral with this.

If you do get Bokek dead sea salt, there is a method for a "quick lye dump" here if you decide to use NaOH instead of potassium
carbonate:

http://www.ankhenatenlab.com/M_salt_quick.asp

Cool! Keep me updated with your work and I'll do the same.

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:59 am

Okay, I was confusing the two processes. With dead sea water there is no need for boil down as in metallic gold
method, no advantage.

The simplest way is to take your filter dead sea water, bring pH up to 10.78, then drop it with HCl or vinegar
to 9 and that will place the magnesium back into solution and leave you with gold m-state.
8.5 is really the product with least magnesium, but in that last .5 pH you will also lose a quantity of gold
with the magnesium, so it's best to stop at 9. Wash 3 times to eliminate salt and you're ready to go.
Dried is more powerful than wet.

Watch for the plateau around 9.10. Go slow and have patience. Keep going to 9.0

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:17 pm

Dried is more powerful than wet.
I've heard various stories. As you well know, many gardeners/farmers have tested m-state on their vegetation. They mentioned the wet was better for plant life, as the dried m-state didn't provide the same intense growth as the wet m-state.

I'm not sure about human life, but I suppose the only way to confirm this is through experimentation. Is this what you have noticed?
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  WCH Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:57 pm

Okay... I'm a scientist by nature. Qualitative social scientist, and I like to be fairly open minded, but still a scientist, still with strong skeptical inclinations. And this whole ORME thing is bugging the shit out of me. Does anyone know of any references to it in any reputable sources, such as peer-reviewed journals or the like that I could access with one of my academic accounts?

Aside from the fact that the words "orbitally rearranged" sound like hand-waving technobabble, the fact that the only website that seems to have much info on them suggests that possible applications include levitation and zero-point energy has my "bullshit" radar on the verge of exploding. I mean, come on... levitation? What?

Now, thing is, I'm not a chemist. I don't really know either way, and I'm trying to keep an open mind here, but there are a lot of alarm bells going off with this stuff. So... help me out here. If you take this stuff seriously, could you please explain why? What convinced you?
WCH
WCH
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:16 pm

I too am a scientist by nature, but I consider and research everything, even if it sounds absurd. All information is good information - there is not a single shard of bad information.

I cannot explain it fully, because honestly I don't know how it works. We're alchemists, not super advanced quantum scientists or whatnot. Our path is one of experimentation, one of trial and error, we are not called "laborers" for mere fancy (verily do we labor, and time nips at our life with each passing moment). There are many forks in the road, and not all these lead to the end, there is only one path that leads to the end. Although there are some paths that are closer to the end than others, but yet, these paths also end short of the goal. Who knows, perhaps even this is a path close to the goal, but it may not be the goal itself.

Dig into the texts my friend. Search Google and behold everything it returns. Read until time no longer has a hold on your mind!

Last edited by BeautifulEvil on Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  WCH Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:46 pm

Googling around a bit, the best discussion on the topic I've found is here: http://www.scienceforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7869

Principally from the side of skeptics, whose consensus is "what a load of crock." A couple people came in half way through the thread to say how ORME is real, etc, but did a piss poor job of it and just made it look even less likely.

The poster "insane alien" has the best summary of the data I can find:
monatomic gold IS possible, it is NOT possible to rearange the orbitals QM doesn't work like that.

it is not white, it is not superconductive(at room temperature, i think gold superconducts at low temperatures like most metals), it would probably give you heavymetal poisoning if anything.
Not trying to be a dick here or anything... if there's actually some good data on the subject which would indicate otherwise (and I mean good data, not poorly sourced anecdotes -- surely we as alchemists can hold ourselves to a higher standard than Crystal Healing?), I'd love to see it. But if there isn't, I'd caution against wasting money on it or risking your health by eating these substances. The extraction from sea-salt is definitely interesting, and sounds like a fun experiment, though. Has anyone tried it? What were the results?

It's my understanding that alchemy has always used the best science available to it at the time. In the 21st century we're pressed in upon by many pseudoscientists (new age and otherwise) who wish to sell us their fraudulent ideas, and on the other side we're ignored by the scientific community because they see our high opinion of the spiritual as indicative of poor methodology. It is the latter, not the former, to whom we should be going... as a social movement, our goal should be to reform science and remind it of what humanity has always known about the sanctity of matter and the importance of ritual. To do that, though, first we must legitimate ourselves in their eyes, by being legitimate. In other words, let's join with them in the rejection of pseudoscience, not become a pseudoscience ourselves!

As Geber said in The Sum of Perfection, "He who has no elementary knowledge of Nature is far from a proper appreciation of this Art." Likewise, Rosarius writes "I advise no one to approach this Art unless he knows the principle and regimen of Nature: if he be acquainted with these, little is wanting to him except one thing, nor need he put himself to great expense, since the stone is one, the medicine is one, the vessel one, the rule one, the disposition one." (my source for both quotes: The Golden Tract)

Stay skeptical. Understand Nature first, construct only metaphors which are true.
WCH
WCH
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  phliosehea Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:13 pm

I would always suggest you ask yourself "Is it philosophic?" concerning anything passed on as alchemical. Our predecessors followed nature for good reason. The wisdom nature shows is far superior to anything I've learned from another man. Granted the initial insights I gained were from reading the true sages, but all their teachings stem from the open book of nature. In hindsight I saw that all they did was point...
phliosehea
phliosehea
Rectificando
Rectificando

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:59 am

WCH, it was not my intention to prove, or disprove anything. It was only my intention to post something of decent worth, perhaps almost even poetic.

While heavy metal poisoning does happen, especially when Gilcrest precipitates occur, normally I'm lead to believe instances of heavy metal poisoning just from m-states are rare. If you titrate with a hydroxide, and perhaps you get gold hydroxide, then even a small amount of it would cause individuals to become ill. I do not believe this has happened, since I've met many consumers of m-state products and they're quite astute. The Essene mentioned he's been taking it all his life, and this man is very quick - very smart!

I've tried some of it, and I have not succumbed to gold poisoning or any heavy metal poisoning. I suppose an experiment would be to test a small amount of gold hydroxide against the m-state precipitate from dead sea salt using test animals. Let's see if there's a difference, and I assure you - there's a difference.

Also, let's not forget the great important of magnesium. Magnesium contained in the precipitate is very healthy, and honestly - it's a universal medicine, and a cure all. I've got a pdf to prove it, and I believe it also has references.

Last edited by BeautifulEvil on Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  WCH Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:31 pm

Do you know for sure that this substance is, in fact, m-state gold? The chemist I quoted on the science board suggested that m-state gold would be black, not white -- although it seemed that he had not actually seen it firsthand, so he could easily be simply wrong. What colour is it?
WCH
WCH
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:00 pm

Do you know for sure that this substance is, in fact, m-state gold? The chemist I quoted on the science board suggested that m-state gold would be black, not white -- although it seemed that he had not actually seen it firsthand, so he could easily be simply wrong. What colour is it?

The precipitate obtained from this process is indeed white. If you remove the insoluble hydroxides, which are also white, you will still be left with a white powder. What's this white powder? It's not one of the hydroxides! It might be Na-Au. Because you can perform a process on this white powder, using sulfur, to obtain elemental gold. The sulfur removes the sodium from the gold, and becomes sodium sulfate.

While I have not done the process myself, I remember reading about it from an interview featuring the Essene. He mentioned this was how King Solomon obtained his vast riches and gold.

EDIT: It's nearly impossible to detect m-state elements using conventional analysis. After you do the sulfur burn, you will be able to detect the elemental gold.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:45 pm

I was told very recently, by the Essene's main protege, that gold hydroxide is purple-ish.
So you can easily tell it apart from m-state.

I can affirm that m-state gold is a white powder. Also Hudson's lectures are about a white powder of gold.
The white is "convenient" in that if you stop taking it you will return to "normal", so you can have a taste
of what the red lion is like. If you take the red, there's no return - you are changed forever. Like a mushroom trip that won't stop,
if you're not prepared.

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  WCH Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:23 pm

How do you know it was really m-state gold, though? I'm aware Hudson claims it is, but frankly I consider everything Hudson says to be highly suspect.
WCH
WCH
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:29 pm

Hudson provides copious articles from other scientist in reputable scientific magazines that confirm his findings (at his lectures,
and in videos).
You should see if you can find one of the videos. They're amazing.
I've met the man. He's one of the least suspect people I've met. Very humble.

I do not care to convince either. People arrive at things when they're ready, not because of facts or knowledge.

I don't know that what I'm taking is mono-atomic. I haven't had it analysed. But I've taken various m-states off and on
for years an have no negative side effects. I've only recently started the gold and I had a kundalini experience yesterday.
In my experience, it does exacly what the Essene and Hudson say it will do. I really don't care if it's mono-atomic or not.
In alchemy, the subtlety of the materials is very much affected by thoughts, beliefs, states, attitudes. I have no doubt that
someone else who didn't believe or who hasn't done spiritual alchemical work on themselves - they could take the exact
same alchemical preparations I take and have nothing happen, or have something negative happen. That's how alchemy is.
It's not just consuming some substance that magically affects you. "You must make of yourselves living philosophical stones".
The alchemist is the main ingredient in alchemy. What levitates for one may not levitate for another. (quantum physics - observer
affects what s/he observes; double slit experiment... etc.)

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  theFool Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:28 am

I detect the presence of the m-state element by running a magnet under it. Usually the m-state dust attracts to it. And, of course this is not any proof that the m-state theory is correct but it is definately strange to find magnetic elements in great concentrations in places where they shouldn't be (like grape juice and sea salt). If you gonna try it, be sure that the m-state is well dried (raise fire above 100 C) and that it is purified from other impurities (like MgOH). I think this link (www.rexresearch.com/ormes/ormeprep.htm) explains a lot if someone is interested. (look at Method 4)

theFool
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://www.geocities.com/the.experimenter/frames.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshewon Brinobi Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:53 pm

I have tried m-state powder in its low spin form. They are like microtubules of glass from a glance. Not under any magnification.
I noticed as soon as i took the white powder and put it under my tongue i felt a surge of energy throughout my body. It made me happier as i have had bipolar and manic episodes. It got me on a big spiritual kick. I couldn't get enough of it. It has a high effect to it. Like an overload of astral energy in the body and mind. It stopped my headaches which i had nearly everyday. It is a very interesting substance. I would like to try the High spin state. They say 5 grams can fill a bucket. They also say that if you had a 50 gram plate, and put high spin ormus on it then the plate with the ormus would weigh less together than just the plate originally. In high spin state it is said if you touch it it automatically soaks into your skin.
Scientists are calling this Exotic matter.
HMMMM.

Joshewon Brinobi
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2