Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alchemy Revealed (Free ebook)

+3
horticult
BeautifulEvil
spectre
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alchemy Revealed (Free ebook) - Page 2 Empty alchemy revealed, free ebook

Post  valerio72 Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:15 am

hi to all the alchemy lovers, I'm new to this forum, my name is valerio and i write to you from Italy and very interested in the art kunkin book, is there possible to have a copy of his book ?
I do'nt think alchemy is so simple as kunkin's says, but maybe some useful informations is there in the book ?

i'm 36 years old and studyng alchemy from 15 years old, i got, and read, all the ancients and moderns alchemical text including the work of david hudson and his monoatomic elements and i wish to say that the philosopher's stone is not a low radioactive apple, i suppose...

about albert cau, I have purchased a copy of his book directly from French, i can say that in his web page he do not says a lot of infos, but his book i very, very interesting. the only bug is that the book is written in french and for me very hard to understand. now i'm involved in an italian, for personal purposes, traduction.

valerio72
Prima Materia
Prima Materia

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2