Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dew/Rainwater/Snow/Ice

+8
deviadah
overfien
klprew7772
Salazius
phliosehea
BeautifulEvil
solomon levi
WCH
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dew/Rainwater/Snow/Ice - Page 2 Empty Re: Dew/Rainwater/Snow/Ice

Post  theFool Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:43 pm

The process is simply to allow potassium carbonate (or lye) to deliquesce and then
bring the pH down with HCl or vinegar.
This is so simple you can do it yourself and test it to your satisfaction.
Yes! I actually bring down the ph by adding deionised water. HCl might be contaminated. And the same process that gives m-state, can be performed when NaOH makes a delequiem.
I read somewhere on the internet about getting m-state from dew.
I actually discovered it accidentally, it is so easy to do it! I am eager to learn from where you got your source. Could you please give a link or a quote?
I tried the process and did get a precipitate, but I don't know how to prove
something is m-state.
I would go by washing the precipitate 3-4 times and then bake it and check for magnetic properties. Also, according to the "alchemy illuminated" website, if you add some clay powder to the precipitate and bake together at strong fire, it will become magnetic.

theFool
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://www.geocities.com/the.experimenter/frames.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:45 am

theFool wrote: I agree, I have never seen that this recovery is possible, so, there are no extraordinary proofs.

If there is no recovery then the extraordinary claim itself is false, therefore “m-state” does not exist in those substances and is a fabrication because the recovery is the only thing that supports the claim. See the claim under “verification” at the web page you cited: http://www.rexresearch.com/ormes/ormeprep.htm
Jerry
Jerry
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  theFool Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:38 am

If there is no recovery then the extraordinary claim itself is false, therefore “m-state” does not exist in those substances and is a fabrication because the recovery is the only thing that supports the claim.
I don't have the equipment neither access to a university to perform x-ray tests. I think though that the theory deserves to be tested. It is a good candidate for a logical explanation of alchemy that can give practical results also. I mean, why should I give more credit to the old texts, whose explanations are so absurd that are almost useless and not to take under consideration a modern theory, that offers also a way of verification?

theFool
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:38 pm

Thanks for the info Fool.
I'll try that.

I'll see if I can find the site again.

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:01 pm

I don't have the equipment neither access to a university to perform x-ray tests.

I never said anything about X-ray tests . The first paragraph (Verification) of the citied web page mentions X-ray testing but there is no data which can be derived from it relative to the so-called “m-state”, but it does contains a lot of extraneous information to confuse the reader.

The second paragraph on web page implies “recovery” was a further proof but I didn’t derive any information from the first paragraph which would indicate any initial proofs, because none were there.

I said, “…the recovery is the only thing that supports the claim” and you stated, “I agree, I have never seen that this recovery is possible”.

If “m-state” is supposed to be precious metals in a “monoatomic” state and X-ray analysis yields ambiguous results and no recovery is possible, then why do you keep referring to this “fluffy precipitate” as “m-state”, especially that you obtain from dew?

All this after you were told, “The dew of the sages is a salt, not a water…”.

https://alchemy-forums.forumotion.com/practical-alchemy-f4/dew-rainwater-snow-ice-t396.htm#3089

This whole “m-state” theory is just a continuation of David Hudson’s erroneous conclusion that his white powder of gold (monoatomic Au) had something to do with Alchemy. See: O.R.M.E.S., David Hudson, 1994, IANS Conference.

I’m not sure what you are expecting in the line of practical results. If you tell me what are your expectations, maybe we can work out a theory.
Jerry
Jerry
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:12 pm

Jerry wrote:This whole “m-state” theory is just a continuation of David Hudson’s erroneous conclusion that his white powder of gold (monoatomic Au) had something to do with Alchemy. See: O.R.M.E.S., David Hudson, 1994, IANS Conference.

Why is it erroneous?
Are you truly saying this has NOTHING to do with alchemy?
I doubt that anyone has spent 1000th of the money or time as David Hudson did to find out.
Give the man some credit... until you walk in his shoes as they say.

M-state is not a theory. It's scientific fact. You can read about it in science journals
that weren't written by Hudson, but by respected scientists in their field.
And Hudson forked out the money to prove that he had that if you care to look into it.

Where are you getting your info, or is this just your opinion?

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  theFool Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:47 pm

If “m-state” is supposed to be precious metals in a “monoatomic” state and X-ray analysis yields ambiguous results and no recovery is possible, then why do you keep referring to this “fluffy precipitate” as “m-state”, especially that you obtain from dew?
Ok, maybe my idea is erroneous and this precipitate is not m-state, or m-state doesn't exist at all. I have no proof, only intuition.
See: O.R.M.E.S., David Hudson, 1994, IANS Conference.
Where can I find it? Do you mean this: http://www.rexresearch.com/ormes/hudsnlec.htm ?
Do you have any proof that his theory is incorrect? Mention please a source that claims against it.

And, an experimental update for this fluffy precipitate from dew:
I washed some of it with deionised water and then evaporated the water. A white dust remained, which was very lightweight; it was moving around when I was close because of my breath. It was not magnetic. Mention this result solomon levi if you are going to try the experiment.

theFool
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:38 pm

Where can I find it? Do you mean this: http://www.rexresearch.com/ormes/hudsnlec.htm ?
Do you have any proof that his theory is incorrect? Mention please a source that claims against it.

The web page you are referring to is the “carnival lecture version”. The 1994 presentation is much more subdued and was supposedly given at the IANS Conference in September of 1994. When I talked to David Hudson in 1995 he didn’t seem to have any knowledge of it. The paper was widely circulated. When I asked him about his ORMES he said, “There’s nothing to it”. Hmmm….

The term monatomic has been around for a long time. I find it my 1897 dictionary which describes it as “a single atom”. And it was know that there is a monatomic form of hydrogen because it was used also in the 1800s in the dye manufacturing industry for the reduction of nitrobenzene to aniline. The term does come up in the early 20th century texts on inorganic chemistry, so the word and concept are not new.

Here is an opinion of a scholar of Alchemy and a well-known authority on the subject:

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/questions.html

“I wanted to ask if you are familiar with ORMUS, and if so, for your honest assessment about its connection to The Philosopher's Stone.”

“Yes I know all about this. I was well informed during the emergence of this fantasy during the middle 1990s. As far as I am concerned this is just a modern scam.”

“Thanks for your reply. May I ask, how did you determine ORMUS to be a 'scam'?”

“Well, I do have the ability to think clearly and assess evidence. I also followed the early development of this and was in contact with some of the major players in this field, so I know what went on in the formulation of this scam.” – Adam MacLean.

I’ve looked at Hudson’s work and it appears to be full of analytical errors from which he drew some fantastic conclusions. So when he got a white powder from his analysis and heated it, the material weighed less so he thought he had a superconductor on his hands because it levitated.

It should be fairly obvious from reading the older Alchemy texts that they are not referring to Gold (Au) unless you consider these quotes as absurd.

“Our Gold is not vulgar Gold, which is sold by goldsmiths, or anything like it, but it is a certain other substance more precious than Gold itself, whose green and golden Colour doth sufficiently demonstrate its original and Excellence.” – Sanguis Naturae

“Q. When the Philosophers speak of gold and silver, from which they extract their matter, are we to suppose that they refer to the vulgar gold and silver?
A. By no means; vulgar silver and gold are dead, while those of the Philosophers are full of life.” – Alchemical Catechism.

“How much are men, who are not advanced in Hermes¹s School, wrong, when,
with a greedy spirit, they attach to the sound of the words. It is
ordinarily believing those vulgar names of Quicksilver and Gold they go to
work, and it is with common gold that they imagine, through a slow fire, to
eventually fix this fugitive Silver.” - Crasselame - The Light coming out of the Darkness

“Know therefore that copper, which is the gold of the Philosophers, is their gold, but Senior said "Our gold is not common gold". And you have sought after the greenness, thinking that copper had been a leprous body by reason of that greenness which it hath.” – Rosarium Philosophorum

“By Gold I mean the Spermatick Green Gold, not the adored lump which is dead and ineffectual.” – Rosie Crucian Secrets
Jerry
Jerry
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  theFool Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:15 pm

When I talked to David Hudson in 1995 he didn’t seem to have any knowledge of it. The paper was widely circulated. When I asked him about his ORMES he said, “There’s nothing to it”. Hmmm….
It seems you have much experience on the matter, I respect that. My sources come only from the Internet, I've never met someone in person who deals with those things. But what do you have to say about the website www.subtleenergies.com and the work of Barry Carter? It seems, according to his testimonials, that a lot of people see actual effects from sea salt precipitates but also from white powder made from gold metal. Also, the ormus water traps use magnets for the condensation of the "m-state" because their theory says it is diamagnetic. Of course those things don't prove that Hudsons theory is right, but how else could they be explained? For example, check this movie: http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/JumpingAu.wmv. If he is not faking it, I think it is a nice proof that gold metal can behave really strangely, as Hudson says. At this page, http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/Observed.htm, among others, it is stated that "m-state" can be obtained from Dew. And check also this report of X-ray Fluorescence on gold before and after conversion to "ormus" state http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/xrfongold.htm.

I don't know, but for me, those are enough to begin experimenting and see for myself if it is true. Up to day, I don't have any serious result. I've only observed magnetic behaviour in sea salt and grape ormus. Also, another thing that strikes my interest is that the "m-state" has the property to stay in solution when the ph is up to 14 (using lye). If there was iron or nickel in my solution, it would fall out as hydroxide and would be discarded (I follow the method 4 from here: www.rexresearch.com/ormes/ormeprep.htm). What can be magnetic and its hydroxide soluble? I' ve tried also to make gold behave magnetically but no luck yet. That's why we need to experiment more and share our results.

theFool
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:10 pm

I, too, am working on getting my m-state gold to respond to a magnet.
I'll keep you posted on any progress Fool.
I have lots of recipes but they start with metallic gold
and I'm hoping to get there from Dead sea salt which is much cheaper.
But I'm thinking about trying the metallic - gold chloride - as soon as
the moon starts waning.

I agree, too many people have experienced the effects of m-state products,
specifically the buzzing of the meisner fields (auric field) and OBEs.

Frater Albertus defined alchemy as the raising of frequencies/vibrations.
Well, if I ingest m-state and "hear" frequencies beyond my normal range
and leave my body easily, then I'm ingesting an alchemical substance.
It is premature and incorrect to say this has "nothing" to do with alchemy.

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:20 pm

BTW, I've met Hudson and the Essene.
The Essene does things that are paranormal, like enters your dreams
or visits you while OBE. I know this from a close friend.

Also, you can turn m-state gold back into metallic gold.
So from dead sea salt one can have metallic gold.
Is that not alchemy/spagyrics?
I've watched the Essene turn m-state into metal.

And the sodium burn is not unlike Moses turning the gold images
into a white powder and feeding it to the people.

It may not be alchemy, ala Fulcanelli, but it's definitely spagyrics
and produces medicines and gold which is what alchemists were after.
I know numerous people who have been healed by m-state.
It's definitely not bogus.
It doesn't need to correspond to all the old books.
I believe Artephius mentions a white powder of gold.
It's one path of many.

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  overfien Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:28 pm

BeautifulEvil: Very good suggestions overfien. Do you happen to know of any other ways to collect dew?

You can use an electric dehumidifier or drag canvas cloths across the lawn (although magnetized to its appropriate kingdom) this is a highly effective way to get a gallon in less than an hour. I believe you might be on to something with your idea..

overfien
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post  theFool Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:19 am

I have lots of recipes but they start with metallic gold
I try ph swings on purple colloidal gold, I could PM to you the recipie for your records (if you don't have it already).
Also, you can turn m-state gold back into metallic gold.
So from dead sea salt one can have metallic gold.
Is that not alchemy/spagyrics?
I've watched the Essene turn m-state into metal.
If you could convert m-state to metal, it would be a great proof. Hudson describes a method by electroplating but seems difficult for me to try. I 've read for some other ways, like sulfur burning but never encountered a complete recipie, like the one which turns metal to m-state. Could you PM me (or post) some more on how the Essene did it, if I don't ask too much?
It may not be alchemy, ala Fulcanelli, but it's definitely spagyrics
and produces medicines and gold which is what alchemists were after.
There must be a bridge between modern science and the alchemical teachings, at least those one which deal with practical alchemy. I mean, I cannot imagine it differently. The existence of atoms, the equations which they obey and their properties is a fact, no matter if you believe in alchemy or not. Maybe our science is yet at a very premature stage to explain alchemical concepts but its methods are correct and will allow her to expand and grow. After all, modern science is an alchemical offspring, it is not so far away of alchemy. The fathers of modern science (like Isaac Newton and Robert Boyle) were alchemists. Some old style pharmacies, still look like alchemy labs, even at our times. It is the close minded interpretation that we must avoid; and I say this for both "alchemists" and "scientists".

theFool
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  theFool Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:25 am

But back to our topic. Have you ever noticed a black precipitate forming in potassium carbonate delequiem, especially when you digest it? There is a recipie also that makes use of a similar black precip from dew to work further. It comes from the book: "Secret Teachings of All Ages" and uploaded on ehow by NDC1 (http://www.ehow.com/how_4592696_elixir-life.html). Think; salt and dew, body and spirit, united, bring forth the universal spirit... hmm Confused

theFool
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:22 pm

There must be a bridge between modern science and the alchemical teachings, at least those one which deal with practical alchemy. I mean, I cannot imagine it differently. The existence of atoms, the equations which they obey and their properties is a fact, no matter if you believe in alchemy or not. Maybe our science is yet at a very premature stage to explain alchemical concepts but its methods are correct and will allow her to expand and grow. After all, modern science is an alchemical offspring, it is not so far away of alchemy. The fathers of modern science (like Isaac Newton and Robert Boyle) were alchemists. Some old style pharmacies, still look like alchemy labs, even at our times. It is the close minded interpretation that we must avoid; and I say this for both "alchemists" and "scientists".

Nice attempt at damage control but your lab rats have escaped on more than one occasion to “spread the word”.

Chemical induced insanity is not the bridge between chemistry and Alchemy. Although some of us are alchemically challenged, we’re not stupid.

If you cannot prove concordance or agreement with what you have provided to the classic alchemical texts and treatises, you have nothing relevant to the subject.

Claims and testimonials are not proof of anything.

P.S. Don’t forget to subtly mention the address of the forum where we can learn more.
Jerry
Jerry
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  theFool Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:48 pm

What about those plants? http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/c-groplants.htm and
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/plants.htm Do you think the results are faked or biased somehow?

theFool
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:13 pm

It's quite possible the enormous plant growth could be related to the magnesium precipitate. Good debate guys.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:31 pm

theFool wrote:What about those plants? Do you think the results are faked or biased somehow?

I have a different set of criteria for evaluating this type of information. I don’t think there is sufficient data to draw a conclusion. Showing me three potato plants from a control group compared to three treated experimental plants isn’t proof. I grow potatoes in my garden every year and I know what to expect as far as yield is concerned, and what the variances will be from hill to hill, if not from row to row. From an average hill (one hill = one plant) one should expect three pounds of potatoes of various sizes if harvested after the vegetation dies off. But I have found some hills to yield more or less than the average three pounds and I have pulled plants that have absolutely no potatoes on them at all. And a few times I’ve found only one three pound potato on a plant. The information provided may be adequate for advertising purpose but falls short for a scientific field trial.

I don’t think that it is very well known, but potatoes planted during a full moon will yield more than if they were planted at some other time of the month. I got this from an old potato farmer that had a farm in the early 20th century. I’ve played with the idea and it does appear to have some value.

And then I find some misleading information: “These oranges were four and a half times as large as ordinary supermarket oranges”. So what is this supposed to mean? Oranges grow in different sizes on an orange tree. The ones in the supermarket are graded for size. The big ones don’t go there. The small ones are juiced. They are like pumpkins, they come in different sizes.

Beautiful Evil may have provided part of the answer. It may have something to do with the bioavailability of elemental nutrients. Just because there may be magnesium in the soil doesn’t mean it is in a form that the plant can utilize. The Mg could be bound to organic substances. It is a well known gardening trick to add a teaspoon of magnesium sulfate (Epsom salts) to the soil when transplanting tomatoes to increase the yield. The same may also apply to trace elements.

The question still is, what does this have to do with Alchemy? Unless you can point to a text or treatise which mentions this, it has nothing to do with the subject.
Jerry
Jerry
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  theFool Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:43 am

I have a different set of criteria for evaluating this type of information. I don’t think there is sufficient data to draw a conclusion.
Yes, this is not a scientific proof. But it should move the curiosity of an unpredisposited reader. You don't come every day across such claims like magnetic Au, stimulated plant growth, etc.. with photos and videos.
The information provided may be adequate for advertising purpose but falls short for a scientific field trial.
Just for the record, I am not advertising anything.
I don’t think that it is very well known, but potatoes planted during a full moon will yield more than if they were planted at some other time of the month. I got this from an old potato farmer that had a farm in the early 20th century. I’ve played with the idea and it does appear to have some value
Here for example you approach the matter unbiased, although we have no clue how (and if) the full moon does this.
I grow potatoes in my garden every year
Its nice to have a garden, maybe you could try some experiments with "m-state" and help us solve the mystery.
Beautiful Evil may have provided part of the answer. It may have something to do with the bioavailability of elemental nutrients. Just because there may be magnesium in the soil doesn’t mean it is in a form that the plant can utilize.
It could be a nice explanation. But in another featured experiment, they state that plant stems, cut off from the mother plant, survive for months in "m-state" solution. (I haven't tried this myself).
The question still is, what does this have to do with Alchemy? Unless you can point to a text or treatise which mentions this, it has nothing to do with the subject.
Please, lets continue the discussion to this dedicated thread: https://alchemy-forums.forumotion.com/practical-alchemy-f4/is-m-state-alchemy-t478.htm

theFool
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:23 am

Here's a page with some interesting m-state experiments.
At the bottom is the dew experiment.

http://energy.100free.com/ormus_chemical_method.html

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  Salazius Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:46 am

Hi,

If you do not have Dew, and need it, how would you "create" it art.ificially ?

Rain water and niter ? A particular way to do it maybe ?

Salazius
Salazius
Salazius
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  kerkring Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:22 am

Salazius wrote:Hi,

If you do not have Dew, and need it, how would you "create" it art.ificially ?

Rain water and niter ? A particular way to do it maybe ?

Salazius

There is always moisture in the air. With the right magnet, e.g. SbCl3, you can get it out even when other magnets such as K2CO3 will not. This will also give you a water saturated with fire I think.

You could also cool a glass vessel to freezing of below freezing temperature to condense the moisture at night. NDC mentions this in his elixir of life article and another similar device is presented in Mineral Alchemy vol 4 from PON. S. Bacstrom also used such a device.

Or maybe in this way (from PON mineral alchemy vol 3 p44):

"The secret fire, it is written, is a saline fire composed of 2 salts: the sal ammoniac, or ammonium chloride, CINH4, and dew salt, or ammonium nitrate, NO3NH4. These two salts, mixed together, and appropriately soaked with water, will slowly react one upon the other and yield: HCI + HNO3 + NH3, that is to say, there will be a release of ammonia on the one hand, and on the other, nitric acid and hydrochloric acid will form, or a nascent aqua regia. Be careful, in this preparation, the dew salt is explosive.
The dissolution occurs very slowly and without destroying the alchemical elements. It requires several months, possibly more than a year, always at a temperature of 38-39C (l00.4° to 102.20 F). When it is complete, a careful distillation of the liquid will yield Philalethes' Philosophical Mercury, the King's Bath, or the liquid which will dissolve the gold or the silver in the form of a cream.
The third step, described in a number of books, is the fermentation of this cream-like product."

kerkring
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Salazius Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:00 am

Kerkring, thank you very much for this information. It's a really interesting work.
I will try the different things you say to achieve this.

Salazius
Salazius
Salazius
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  k89 Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:01 am

Dew - the condensation of water contains
an undetermined Fire that allows for gur and Archæus experiments. But if you
work in alchemy this will give you very little Fire. To have enough Fire for our
work there is only deliquescence.

Since potassium
carbonate can be very easily deliquesced, it's put to deliquesce during
springtime and you get a liquid that the ancients called oil of tartar. This
deliquescence must be distilled and then we get water that's called Angel Water.

If you take dead copper sulfate, the ones you use to cure vines for instance,
you dissolve it in angel water, you will have a Fire charged in the Netzach
world. This is the determination of Fire.

Source:The Secret Fire

Does this mean that any 'dead' metallic salt can be 'revived' using dew?

Last edited by k89 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total

k89
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kerkring Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:46 am

k89 wrote:

Does this mean that any 'dead' metallic salt can be 'revived' using dew?

I've read of some salts (e.g. K2CO3) being revived in this way in the literature but I don't know if every salt can be or whether there's a point in reviving them.

kerkring
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2