Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Lion.

2 posters

Go down

Red Lion. Empty Red Lion.

Post  Tony D. Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:00 pm

Hello All,

I understand that the Red Lion ormus formula/product is one of the most potent available.
Has anyone on the board experienced the Red Lion product of Ankhenaten Lab or another producer?

Thanks,
Tony

Last edited by Tony D. on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tony D.
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Red Lion. Empty Re: Red Lion.

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:14 pm

I haven't tried any commercial m-state products. I normally make my own white m-state gold using the dead sea salt precipitation method, but I haven't experimented with this very much. I'm sure we can use a cleaned up version of the white powder of gold to make the red lion. I don't have a working knowledge of this process. I would probably just anneal the white powder produced from this method.

Supposedly one small taste of the red lion is enough to get you there. I have a few methods to produce the red lion from elemental gold. I'll ask a friend if I can post his method here.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony D. Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:39 pm

Thanks BE, but I'm really not looking to make my own Red Lion if I can find a good supplier. I understand it is very difficult to consistently make a good Red Lion product.

Tony D.
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:57 pm

It's not a problem. I'm just a DIY type of guy, and very weary of all commercial m-state products.

You're absolutely right though. It's pretty tough to make the Red Lion without the supplies/glassware, and the proper dedication. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it's just fairly difficult.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony D. Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:07 pm

Has anyone tried the Boiling-Gold Method shown below? Any comments as to quality, potency, value vs Wet Method with Dead Sea Salt, etc. would be appreciated.
Tony

PROCEDURE FOR THE BOILING-GOLD METHOD

1. Add 99.99% pure gold dust to a lye solution of pH 12 or more.

2. Boil the solution for two weeks in a CLOSED container. One week may be sufficient, but two weeks will likely have a higher yield. Add water as needed. CAUTION: Do not inhale the vapors!

3. Strain the solution using the coffee filter holder described above. Save any remaining gold for future use.

4. Add HCl or distilled white vinegar to bring the pH down to pH 8.5. An off-white precipitate will appear. Let it settle overnight.

5. Using a syringe, carefully suck out the liquid above the precipitate.

6. Add distilled water to the precipitate (filling the jar), stir thoroughly, and let it settle again for at least 4 to 5 hours, preferably overnight.

7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 at least three times to thoroughly wash the precipitate.

Tony D.
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:40 pm

I haven't tried that method, and thus I can't really offer much advice. However, I think step 2 and 3 should be done in very little light. Otherwise you might end up with elemental gold particles (photosensitive).
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down