Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Am I

3 posters

Go down

I Am I Empty I Am I

Post  Xcalibur254 Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:34 pm

I am a novice to alchemy. I've always had an interest in the subject, but never quite figure out how to properly get into it. Then the other day I saw a member on Above Top Secret named Aleilius start talking about Fulcanelli and became greatly interested. So, I proceeded to do a quick wikipedia search on Fulcanelli and became even more intrigued. So, I contacted Aleilius about alchemy and he directed me here. This however is not a new fascination. I have always seemed to be drawn to alchemy and the Hermetic arts as a whole, but like I mentioned before I never really had any guidance on how to get started. I've just always felt that this was the way to deeper truths about the universe. I don't know how to explain it, I've just always had the sense that alchemy has the answers I'm looking for. So, I would greatly appreciate if anyone could help me in getting started.

Xcalibur254
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

I Am I Empty Re: I Am I

Post  BeautifulEvil Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:29 pm

Hi Xcalibur254, welcome to the board!

So, I contacted Aleilius about alchemy and he directed me here. This however is not a new fascination. I have always seemed to be drawn to alchemy and the Hermetic arts as a whole, but like I mentioned before I never really had any guidance on how to get started

Some individuals are meant to journey into these treacherous waters. It is our birth rite (birth write? bird write?).

Aleilius is a very interesting name! We don't have a member with that name here, but maybe this individual is incognito. Smile
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:15 pm

Greetings and welcome!

I guess some people start by making some herbal preparations, like
the 7 planetary macerations.
There's a lot of books out there to help you get started, or John Reid has
his course available online for free. There exists a "Complete Idiot's Guide to
Alchemy" by a respected alchemist - Dennis William Hauck.
There's lots of reading to be done to be an alchemist.
"Lege, lege, relege...."

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: