Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transmutation of shadow selves ; Dark Watcher , Guardian Dem

4 posters

Go down

Transmutation of shadow selves ; Dark Watcher , Guardian Dem Empty Transmutation of shadow selves ; Dark Watcher , Guardian Dem

Post  Aunt Clair Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:57 pm

"How can you purify yourself of evil entities?"

This quote from another forum influenced me to write this post this morning :
"I think I have some sort of possession happening. It happens regularly. I go into trances, I feel my brain being pricked at, and I also have literally willed out the thing and seen a ghosty white form come out then rush back in again. I imagine it looks like a black reptile, it's large, it might be some type of halucination but I'm worried it may be a succubus. "
Feeling prickles of electric like energy on the crown is quite normal as the human energy body develops and people from all paths report it . The opening of the crown , the brow centre and kundalini will cause such effects . A black reptile that comes out of you as a projection is a dark stage which requires transmutation . There are numerous dark projections which if left untransmuted prevent the magician from flying anymore . These are stages to bring the magician back to light and if left to themselves issue a downward spiral of self destruction . For Example ;

The Lower Self projects out of the amber star stone it will appear in a hierarchy of shapes like this ;
*prime health adult 28 to 38 years old mirror reflection of higher self
*less mature than the magician at a stuck age where a trauma occurred
*frightened inner child
*mischievous imaginary friend
*softer nature animal demons ie teddy bear demon not so harmless as it might imply

The Guardian Demon projects out of the front of the earth stone and will appear in a hierarchy like this ;
* mirror reflection of the guardian angel with the face of the magician
* ruby jewel stone that is discarded at once pretty to look at it but the "seed of despair "
* black and white gremlin half sized of the adult
* red howling ghostly "cartoon devil " puppet attached at the belly button
* black reptile
* black cobra the dark kundalini buffer
* black archdemon which prevents projection at will

The Dark Watcher projects out of the black earth stone and will appear in a hierarchy like this ;
* an equal to the light watcher smiling and unhooded perhaps jewel toned in colour
* hooded ceremonial robed figure in monks brown robes no faced
* dark hooded ghostly figure
* monstrous shadow which provokes dread
* "chronozon" the watcher on the abyss the demon named by the magician's fears
* voice that causes insanity and makes the magician suicidal

When the magician acts in love and light and good intention the nemesis of the dark side is transmuted . There are other steps these are the ones I have seen in readings of sitters thus far . Dark deeds bring nightmares and summoned projections to hell realms in dreamstate . These things whisper" kill yourself you are no good ". They are not to be trifled with or misunderstood . They are called the destroyers of the magician .

Here is one method of transmutation for example ,
Open in protection
deep cleanse breathe
raise energy
call the 4 corners in protection LIRP
stand within a circle in a sacred space
turn so that the projection comes out of you away from the circle
ie guardian demon turn backwards to the circle as it comes out the navel
lower self face the circle as it comes out behind the back between the yellow and orange chakras
issue the projection by taking energy body awareness to that stone
project out of the stone causing trouble
coming out of self through the centre of the stone
banish the projection ie LBRP
or send love and light to it from the magician's rhombus ( third eye ,palms out either side and heart at centre )
when it is bright light jeweled and does not burn accept it back into you it will strengthen you
if you cannot change it lose it ,
banishing it weakens you temporarily
but allows you rest to become stronger and try again .

You could also google recipes for banishing the dark watcher with blood and urine or feed it a sacrifice of bread .But that is not my path.I find it is suspect , unnecessary and fearbound.
*First do no harm so none comes back to you
* have faith instead of fear
* do all you can in light and there will be no darkness

The Watcher and Chroronzon are names given to this dark self by occultists . That does not mean the concept is fictiousous. The Necronomicon is based upon real occult truths in a fictiousous.setting and it names the Watcher on the Threshold but this dark self is known historically . Chroronzon was named by Crowley as our nemesis on the Abyss .It was first discussed by Dee though, centuries earlier . This concept is about facing self and inner darkness , and it is not an illusion . It is a necessary step of ascension and it can become an unsurmountable plateau for some magicians .
http://www.occultcorpus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314
the Watcher can also be utilized to carry a curse to your victim,
It is the trap the watcher sets for the self , the watcher implies it will destroy your enemies but what you send out to attack another comes back twice as badly to you . For example , a 20 yr old female I know "enjoys " multiple neg attachments . Currently she calls her friends and protectors a lion incubus demon which enslaves her as a succubus to perform astral rapes , a bear demon which does not protect her and instead causes her to violently attack her lovers so they beat her in return . She has incarcerated 3 men in this manner and she has been left for dead once . Her latest acquisition is a spider demon which she feels will do her bidding and bind her enemies so she can drain their energy . It does not do that . As she calls it to bind another , it binds her instead . She labours under delusions of grandeur and power but becomes more insane and weaker still every time she attacks her family , her friends , and innocent strangers . There is no magickal free lunch . Demons do not protect us and they are not friends or other voices in our head to keep us company when we are lonely . This young woman has been exorcised so many times but she chooses to call them back to her and they will cause her to be murdered or to kill herself unless she chooses to change . I could not recognise her the last time one of her "lovers" beat her up in July this year .
What he looks like:According to the The Conjuration of the Watcher he will come in one of three visages.
1) A great and fierce dog which prowls about what it guards.
2) A clean-shaven man wearing long robes and holding an unending stare.
3) At times he will come as the Enemy, but only to those that have erred, for they will be devoured by this silent race.

Death is Watching~We do have a true watcher watching us, and that watcher is our death. ... And part of banishing awareness of death is substituting a glory thought form of ...http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/Death_is_Watching.htm

Choronzon (also known as 'Coronzon' or '333') is a demon or devil that originated in writing with the 16th century occultists Edward Kelley and John Dee ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choronzon

Choronzon, also known as 333, Lord of Hallucinations, is one of the most feared umbrood in existence. Many mages have fallen prey to its cunning plans, ...
http://hem.bredband.net/arenamontanus/Mage/chor.html

Although the name Choronzon has been popularized by Aleister Crowley, it originates in the Enochian records of John Dee, where he is synonymous with the ...
http://altreligion.about.com/library/glossary/bldefchoronzon.htm

Choronzon first appeared in the Enochian writings of John Dee in the 16th century, where he was synonymous with the serpent in the Garden of Eden. ...
http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Choronzon

The Mass of Choronzon~The god/daemon form of Choronzon is manifested by a visulisation of ones self in the form of ones grossly hypertrophied ego whilst the incantation is given. ...
http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/rites/massc.html

Last edited by on Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aunt Clair
Aunt Clair
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-10-21

http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Transmutation of shadow selves ; Dark Watcher , Guardian Dem Empty Re: Transmutation of shadow selves ; Dark Watcher , Guardian Dem

Post  Gunderic Mollusk Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:46 pm

Huh. I must confess ignorance to many methods mentioned here, one of the methods I myself would use would be to offer food to seemingly inimical beings, to create a communion, and understand what it may want, and present a form of negotiation. I'm interested to see what some others post, as well. In particular, you're a very, very thorough researcher, Aunt Claire! Well done, and thank you for the information!!
Gunderic Mollusk
Gunderic Mollusk
Terrae
Terrae

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-10-15

http://gnosismollusk.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Transmutation of shadow selves ; Dark Watcher , Guardian Dem Empty Re: Transmutation of shadow selves ; Dark Watcher , Guardian Dem

Post  deviadah Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:28 am

I honestly don't think there is any evil out there in this sense. I think these Dark Watchers are self-inflicted shame, just as I think karma is self-inflicted. If you do a deed and are ashamed of it you will bring karma upon yourself, as if you do an evil deed and have no problem with it then karma won't effect you. In New Age circles this stand-point can be controversial, but I don't think it really is.

Since reality, in my opinion, is created by the ones perceiving it we are the makers of our own doom and our own glory. Therefore when breaking down reality, when transmuting ourselves into a higher state, we will enter a hell if we have fear - or have spirits that are not pure.

There are steps in alchemy to go through, a process, and although it is not as simple as one, two, three - one can't jump from one to three in one sitting. One can't achieve seperation without first having calcinated, or in other words first we must destroy our ego before we can discard ungenuine material. At least these are my 2 cents...

The only thing out there to fear are ourselves!

We are our own weakness!
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunderic Mollusk Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:07 pm

Very well spoken, Dev! I recently had a discussion with one of my friends about the perils of banishing, as so often the action of removing merely removes the "problem" from perception, rather than creating communion with it, to understand its origin and how to best integrate it as a whole. Oftentimes, I've remembered the statement of Salamander being "inimical to humanity," yet so often, fire seems the element of transformation, and so often what seems "evil" might require a little heat and light to become something fuller, or perhaps the alchemist requires the same. I find that for myself, being in movement and immerse in tasks and data alleviate a lot of my more saturnine moods, when diving into the Lead isn't something that I can investigate at that time.
Gunderic Mollusk
Gunderic Mollusk
Terrae
Terrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:26 pm

At this point I don't hang-in well with lots n' lots of left brainded data so I'll cut to the chase so to speak and just share what I know from having lived it.

For those still existing within 3D polarized physicality.....the primary Way to reach higher dimensional "Gold" Wink or the 5th dimension (5D), is straight through 4D the 4th dimension aka the Astral Archetypal realm. No short cuts just put your head down and go for it. Eventually you Work through yours, theirs, and the Collective Crap in all it's creative projected forms and ta da.....you come out vibrating with much more Light on the other higher frequency 5D Side.

To me that is what Spiritual Alchemy is all about. Us finally dealing with our own Dark 'stuff' in all it's colorful forms. If you're a Lightworker then you get to deal with some other people's heavy-duty lower 'stuff' too because that's what you do during Times like these.

I have a personal 40+ year long story I could share here to further make my point. I'm tired however so I'll just add this about that. When you get so damned exhausted and beat down from trying to constantly outrun The Monsters, just stop, turn around, and take Them back into your Heart. Nothing makes Them disappear faster than that. 40+ years to learn that one! Rolling Eyes
Lapis
Lapis
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:52 am

Lapis wrote:When you get so damned exhausted and beat down from trying to constantly outrun The Monsters, just stop, turn around, and take Them back into your Heart. Nothing makes Them disappear faster than that.
I agree with this, and I have kepts my demons inside me all my life. As a kid I recall making a choice of two paths. One that would lead me to where I am now, the other towards murder, rape and chaos. But instead of casting the dark out I kept it and although I suffered for many years I finally conquered these demons, or demon, as I see it as one individual. Most kids have an invisible friend, I had an imp living in my gut.

Now it does my bidding and I use it for strength. I don't want it to disappear just yet, and it no longer cause me any serious harm. It has been domesticated so to speak! Tongue
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunderic Mollusk Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:08 pm

One of my own methods, perhaps better articulated, is something of an interpretation of the Giant-Slayer myths surrounding Thor.

A circuitous form of interpretation goes into studying some of these mythological forms. Since the Giant knows no fixed size, and are often from strange, dark, inarticulate worlds, I tend to interpret them as being of the Unconscious, in particular parts of the Shadow that beg for inclusion and notice.

Loki more often than not, as a being of Fire, acts as a catalyst to bring certain characters to these unresolved beings, and other times Wodan, as the Psychically Organizing Function does so. Thor, in his simplicity and direct nature, reflects that ego-energy, the piece that requires change. In Astrological terms, Thor can be thought as having some similar qualities to the First House and Mars.

Many of the Giants that Thor battles and kills have qualities very similar to his own, yet relatively indistinct aside from the vulgar, wayward qualities. In Thor's standoff against Thrym (whence he dressed as Freyja, similar to the Wolf in Little Red Riding Hood), Thrym and wedding party seemed particularly obsessed with money, objects, and ordinary affairs beyond a healthy level, just as Thor, in drag, seemed obsessed with his own posession of his masculinity, in this case represented by Mjolnir. Hrungnir (who had left a piece of either his weapon or his head lodged between Thor's eyes) represented Thor's arrogance and lassitude in his unconquerable battle prowess, for as Hrungnir was defeated, he trapped Thor beneath his weighty corpse, requiring that the Ase rely on his toddler son to remove the cadaver from atop him. Each Giant and encounter seemed a representation of a quality that Thor struggled with in his waking personality.

The "Killing" of each giant, for me, is the acceptance of the attitude espoused by the seemingly separate being as one's own, and the destroying of its externality, and accepting its lessons and nature into the gestalt of one's being. Just as we often perceive earlier actions and say "I wasn't in my own mind," the slaying of that separation allows that incongruous action to be held within one's own mind, and allows that mind greater range of expression, humility, and strength, just as Thor's encounters gave him humility, resourcefulness, respect, and wisdom.

Of course, as with anything, that absorption hits a wall, and that wall can be represented by Jormundgandr, the World-Encompassing Serpent. Thor's defeat of this barrier annihilated his own separate being, spreading his consciousness across all Nine worlds like a thin jam, and joining him with the Context. As we are, we can never fully absorb everything that is unknowable, and that outer limit in fact defines out own place within that Context as a crystallization. To fight the Orouboros is to fight our place in the Wheel, and perhaps a time will come when we must do that. In fact, many times we do fight that cycle, especially in events that create total upheavals in our being, but to rush to the ultimate expression of that might leave the Context without some useful resolution that we might be able to fix in our current crystallization.
Gunderic Mollusk
Gunderic Mollusk
Terrae
Terrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Aunt Clair Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:29 am

deviadah wrote: I honestly don't think there is any evil out there in this sense.
So you don't believe in demons or you don't believe these entities are evil ? Do you believe in angels ?
deviadah wrote: There are steps in alchemy to go through, a process, and although it is not as simple as one, two, three - one can't jump from one to three in one sitting.
What is your process ?
deviadah wrote: One can't achieve seperation without first having calcinated, or in other words first we must destroy our ego before we can discard ungenuine material.
I agree that the transmutation of the ego is fundamental to spiritual alchemy and that is is not accomplished at one go . But are you saying that you don't believe in a higher self ?

Lapis wrote: ...the primary Way to reach higher dimensional "Gold" or the 5th dimension (5D), is straight through 4D the 4th dimension aka the Astral Archetypal realm
Why do you believe that the 5th Dimension is Gold . What Realms have you projected to in the 5th Dimension ?

Lapis wrote: If you're a Lightworker then you get to deal with some other people's heavy-duty lower 'stuff' too because that's what you do during Times like these.....When you get so damned exhausted and beat down from trying to constantly outrun The Monsters, just stop, turn around, and take Them back into your Heart. Nothing makes Them disappear faster than that. 40+ years to learn that one!
This does not make sense to me . You mean to invoke demons into your heart of your own and from others too ? Or what do you believe are the "monsters"?

deviadah wrote: I agree with this, and I have kepts my demons inside me all my life. As a kid I recall making a choice of two paths. One that would lead me to where I am now, the other towards murder, rape and chaos. But instead of casting the dark out I kept it and although I suffered for many years I finally conquered these demons, or demon, as I see it as one individual. Most kids have an invisible friend, I had an imp living in my gut. Now it does my bidding and I use it for strength. I don't want it to disappear just yet, and it no longer cause me any serious harm. It has been domesticated so to speak!
In my experience , demons are never harmless friends whom do bidding . But I am willing to listen . What does yours do for you? And what gains have you made?
Aunt Clair
Aunt Clair
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-10-21

http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:59 am

Aunt Clair wrote:So you don't believe in demons or you don't believe these entities are evil ? Do you believe in angels ?
I don't believe these entities to be evil and to me a demon is the same as an angel.
Aunt Clair wrote:What is your process ?
V.I.T.R.I.O.L.
Aunt Clair wrote:But are you saying that you don't believe in a higher self ?
Most certainly not. I believe everyone has a dormant God within.
Aunt Clair wrote:In my experience, demons are never harmless friends whom do bidding . But I am willing to listen. What does yours do for you ? And what gains have you made?
In the ancient world demons were not evil or harmful; it was just another word for higher spirit, same as the word genius. My personal demon does nothing more for me than sleep there within me, and it awakes when I need it - which is seldom. It gives me more physical power, less fear... kinda like turning into the Hulk to give a graphic example. But I prefer the word imp than demon.
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:08 pm

Post removed by Lapis.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lapis
Lapis
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:18 pm

Lapis wrote: This is why I probably won't be posting much here as it's a waste of everyones time and energy at this point.
I don't see why?

But sometimes to learn one needs to questions and there is nothing wrong with different opinions. Also keep in mind that those that agree often don't post as those who don't. Or at least this can be a tendency.

Cool
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:13 pm

deviadah,

Please don't quote a part of my original post that YOU "accidentally deleated".....so it now looks like that is the only thing I wrote! Not nice to play this way. 'Nuff said. Peace to all and to all a goodnight.
Lapis
Lapis
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:46 pm

Well what happened was I quoted you first, and then I was going to edit some spelling mistakes, but I went into YOUR post instead of mine by accident. Anyway, it was not intentional and I am aware you had more to say.

I can't do these mistakes anymore as I have taken away my admin powers, see THIS.

Don't be paranoid, it was an accident and nothing more. If I could raise it from the dead I would.

Take care.

Cool
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down