Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Age?

+2
MythMath
deviadah
6 posters

Go down

Ice Age? Empty Ice Age?

Post  deviadah Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:53 pm

Ice age coming
Throw it on the fire
We're not scaremongering
This is really happening
- from Idioteque by Radiohead
Ice Age? Icebergblue

Some speak of 2012 as the beginning... others argue that it will come due to the ever polluting human race... others that it is bullshit, and some say it is only a natural event that happens every X years.

Thoughts?

Third Eye
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Ice Age? Empty Re: Ice Age?

Post  MythMath Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:35 pm

Every vortex has the point of convergence...

The place where constriction ends and expansion begins...

Beautiful Iceberg image...

Wonderful Radiohead...
MythMath
MythMath
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:29 pm

and some say it is only a natural event that happens every X years.

I believe this to be the case in regards to 2012. I think the event might be related to space in some way.

Solar event, maybe? Head for the caves!!

Every vortex has the point of convergence...

The place where constriction ends and expansion begins...

Very enigmatic! Could you please expound on that some more? I'd love to hear more of your thoughts on this matter. It seems you know a great deal.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MythMath Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:57 pm

I feel that "2012" is isomorphically equivalent to this
narrowest point in a vortex; the Eye of the Needle...

All energy must condense in order to spiral through
this point, and when it re-emerges, it can only expand...

Beyond that, who knows...?

The exciting part is that there's a relatively great chance
that we'll all get the opportunity to find out for ourselves...
MythMath
MythMath
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Anibis Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:59 pm

Here's a major site:
http://alignment2012.com/

From what I gather, there will be a unique alignment between the Earth, Sun and Gactic Centre. Here's a book review that details what is happening: http://www.earthportals.com/Portal_Messenger/alignment2012.html

-Anibis

Eye of the needle, in deed.
Anibis
Anibis
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Http://forums.abrahadabra.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:21 pm

Yeah, I've heard of that theory before. The whole 2012 phenomena is very vast, and everybody and their grandmothers are writing about it. We can think the sensationalism for a lot of the bunk theories out there. It's almost becoming impossible to sift through the theories and find the ones that are halfway possible.

Some say this cycle happens every 12-13 thousand years. If we look back that far in our history we have evidence of global catastrophe. There has been a fair amount of credible archeaological discoveries and research over the years that point to this conclusion.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Anibis Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:53 pm

Seems like this theory should be fairly straightforward to verify. IS there a conjunction of the Sun and the galactic centre during the time of the winter solstice or not... If so, what's its frequency (how many years apart will it occur) if it is uber rare, then it makes a pretty good focal point for launching an enchantment...
-Anibis
Anibis
Anibis
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:18 pm

Anibis: Here's your straightforward answer. Wink

IS there a conjunction of the Sun and the galactic centre during the time of the winter solstice or not...

Yes.

If so, what's its frequency (how many years apart will it occur) if it is uber rare.

Well apparently after some more research this alignment can occur on the fall equinox or the winter solstice. It's supposedly a 6,500 (approximately) year cycle, and happens four times in the 26,000 year cycle. The last alignment happened around 6,500 years ago, and it occured on the fall equinox. This is interesting because this year was approximately the dawn of civilization.

If this alignment occured approximately 6,500 years ago, then that concludes that there was also an alignment around 13,000 years ago. This alignment that happened 13,000 years ago might've occured on the fall equinox, but this is just speculation on my part.

------

I plan on writing a rather eleborate ceremony to carry out on the date of alignment. Crowley might've foreseen these events, but the real change occurs December 21st, 2012.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Anibis Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:26 pm

I've been tracking it for a while... Interested in the pair of Venus transits, the first of which occured in Summer of 2004, last of which happens in 2012. A number of other significant events bear upon it. It's a time of monumental power beyond anything we have seen on this planet for a long, long time, so yeah, it's sure to be interesting. Guess in a way, we are all involved in the ritual of welcoming it...

Read Daniel Pinchbeck's 2012 just recently. He claims that the three great 'author-ities' of the 2012 date are Arguelles, Calleman, and Jenkins. I've read both Arguelles and Calleman's stuff, and it was interesting but a little cracked. I like what I hear about Jenkins, mostly because to me it all makes the most sense if it is linked to an actual physical event such as this conjunction. Seems like easily the most important thing to be said about the calendar: 2000 or more years ago, they were able to actually predict an alignment of that magnitude... Stunning...
Anibis
Anibis
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  Anibis Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:12 pm

Is it possible that this conjunction cycles through the four stations of the year? 26000 years is the the number of years in a 'great year', where the position of the solstices and equinoxes moves all the way around the zodiac. It seems like it would make sense that there would be a conjunction like this at EACH of the four points: Solstices and Equinoxes. That would be 26000 years in total... I'm afraid I still don't completely understand exactly what this conjunction entails....

Reminds me of 'The Dark Crystal'...

-Anibis
Anibis
Anibis
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:11 pm

It seems like it would make sense that there would be a conjunction like this at EACH of the four points: Solstices and Equinoxes.

It should be possible to find charts for each time period. Astrology computer software is fairly advanced at this point, and it shouldn't be too difficult to prove this is true.

That would be 26000 years in total... I'm afraid I still don't completely understand exactly what this conjunction entails....

Me either. I know what will happen, galactic alignment and all, but I do not understand what kind of effects this will have on our realm of existence. There is ALOT of hype.

Have any of you heard about Terrence McKenna's timewave zero theory? It's REALLY fascinating, and if you haven't heard about it, then I suggest searching for it on Google. You WILL NOT be disappointed. Smile
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Anibis Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:22 pm

Somebody needs to design a planetarium program that works for any date we program into it, giving us a 3d visualization of where all the major cosmological bodies (including the asteroids) are at a given time. Also if you could position the planets/galactic centers etc with a hands on interface into various configurations, it would show us the date they were going to occur. If this was done really nicely with lots of different views, and a good database of ephemeris information, we could learn a huge amount from it. Visualization is the tricky thing with these matters.
-Anibis
Anibis
Anibis
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Ice Age? Empty Snow won't show

Post  deviadah Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:55 pm

It is weird how it gets warmer before a new ice age.

The last few winters here in Sweden there has hardly been any snow. It is actually pretty freaky!

What the hell!
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Anibis Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:43 pm

We had a huge run of icebergs last spring.... They don't usually come down this far south. The whole city was cold because of it.
http://Ibisis.zoints.com/image/76552-iceberg2

These ones are Very big

http://Ibisis.zoints.com/image/76551-Iceberg1

This one's pretty big, shot is taken from about 100 ft up.

http://Ibisis.zoints.com/image/76553-Iceberg3

Some stoner.

-A-

Hey, why doesn't the bb code work? Okay, here's a link to the images on Abrahadabra.

http://forums.abrahadabra.com/showthread.php?p=32209#post32209
Anibis
Anibis
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:59 pm

Anibis wrote:Hey, why doesn't the bb code work?
I have to dig around and see what the hell is going on. I posted your pics as links for you (they are too big anyway)!

Really nice ones by the way!

I've only seen Icebergs made of Salt (at the Dead Sea)!

Would love to see some made of ice before they all melt!

Third Eye

Edit: images must have jpg or gif etc at the end... also here's some image size info
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  sleeveless Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:07 pm

Ooo!!! Third Eye

The ice pictures are so nice... nice color it look so fresh!!

Did you feel the smell of the ice??
sleeveless
sleeveless
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Back to top Go down

Ice Age? Empty Ice Age & 2012

Post  harveydent Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:41 pm

Well here's the thing, the Mayan calender ends in 2012, on the 21, 22, 23rd all given as possible dates (seems no ones exactly sure!) and the time of exactly 11:00am

Now by all accounts the Calender was handed down by the first breath of life, lord of the toltecs, law-giver and civilizer, the feathered serpent, quetzalcoatl.

He assended to the heavens much like the mythical horus and vowed he would return, Mayan slaves spoke of the ancient lost city of gold and sparked a hunt for its existance that has spanned hundreds of years.

So just another day to mark on the calender or a day when we can expect the return of a god, no one it seems is exactly sure, blame the spanish, they burnt all the Mayans book's (nazi's of the church!).

Intreasting to note they had a very precise astrological system that was extreamly advanced for a load of indians all high on peyote. Pyramid structures similar to those found in ancient Egypt oh and they had a penchant for practicing open heart surgery on each other and eating each other.

Oh and they even predicted several natural disasters in their time, notably a huge flood, Enoch and Genesis refer to the great flood of Genesis as a direct response to the evil caused by humankind's commerce with fallen angels. The fallen angels were cast out and bound:

"And I proceeded to where things were chaotic. And I saw something horrible: I saw neither a heaven above nor a firmly founded earth, but a place chaotic and horrible. And there I saw seven stars of the heaven bound together in it, like great mountains, and burning with fire. Then I said: 'For what sin have they been bound, and on what account have they been cast in hither?' Then said Uriel, one of the holy angels who was with me, and was chief over them and said: 'Enoch, why dost thou ask, and why art thou eager for the truth? These are the number of the stars of heaven which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and are bound here till ten thousand years, the time entailed by their sins, are consummated.'"

The story in Genesis is only a fragment of a larger tradition, another piece of which can be found in the apocryphal Book of Enoch. According to this source, a group of angels sent to watch over the Earth saw the daughters of men and lusted after them. Unwilling to act individually, they swore an oath and bound themselves together, and two hundred of these "Watchers" descended to earth and took themselves wives. Their wives bore giant offspring. The giants turned against nature and began to "sin against birds and beasts and reptiles and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood". The fallen angels taught how to make weapons of war, and jewellery, and cosmetics, and enchantments, and astrology, and other secrets.

Ice Age? Quetzalcoatl_by_GENZOMAN

I agree with the poster who mentioned caves, sounds like a good day to be somewhere out of the way, but I wouldnt choose a cave in case theirs an earthquake. Probably best to take that day as a sick day or if you work in a military facility, probably a good day to turn up for work on time!

If nothing happens we can all view it as a load of old dribble sparked by indians that where high on mescaline.
LOL

But as for an ice age that is unavoidable, China is one of the worlds leading pollutants at the moment, to curb the emissions now would take 7 or 8 kyoto accord agreements. But instead of doing that, everyone is smacking them on the back as they are producing over one third of all our materials required for heavy industry, metal, tools, computers, toys.

If we dont freeze to death, we'll be roasting to death with no ozone!

Hear this, O ye that swallow up the needy, even to make the poor of the land to fail 8:4 (amos)
And Lo! though they be hid from my sight at the bottom of the sea, I shall send the serpent to bite them and thou shalt die in a polluted land (charming!)
Ice Age? 192791main_OZONE_091307_350
Data from NASA's Earth-observing Aura satellite show that the ozone hole peaked in size on Sept. 13, reaching a maximum area extent of 9.7 million square miles – just larger than the size of North America. That's "pretty average," says Paul Newman, an atmospheric scientist at NASA Goddard Space Fight Center, when compared to the area of ozone holes measured over the last 15 years. Still, the extent this year was "very big," he says, compared to 1970s when the hole did not yet exist.
Ice Age? Cropsilbury804
The book Mysteries of the Ancient Americas, states: "To the Aztec, as to all ancient Mesoamerican peoples, time proceeded not linearly, but in cycles. ... Just as the world was created, destroyed and recreated time and again, so smaller units of time repeated themselves. ...If life was impermanent for the Aztec, so, in the last analysis, was death. Life contained the inevitability of death, but death held within it the certainty of rebirth. For the Aztec, as for other native American peoples, death meant passage from Earthly life to another existence on a different plane in a multi-level universe. For some, it also meant even the possibility of return to Earth, though in a different form."

There's never been a better time to be into alchemy, the minute some Giant alien serpent comes knocking and tries to stick its head through my door, I'll show it what happens when you mix two explosive reagents together!

Quetzalcoatl "I come in peace!"

Alchemist "Yes, and you leave in pieces arsehole!" Angry

Last edited by harveydent on Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Pics)

harveydent
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Back to top Go down

Ice Age? Empty Enoch

Post  harveydent Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:57 pm

Enoch ascended to heaven. (Thoth / Hermes)
Moses ascended to heaven.
Quetzalcoatl ascended to heaven after a big fight with his brother (see also Horus)

Starting to see a pattern, wonder if any of them where actually human and if they where why wernt they allowed to stay? Suspect

I'm not against the idea of a god turning up, providing they are benevolent, but why all the open heart surgery on the incas? Am I a light tasty snack? Do I look like a twinkie bar?

Thank the Lord! For Thermo Nuclear Atomic Warheads, You gave us the science oh lord, then got pissed at lucifer for teaching us about it, dont hold it against the old boy when we blow you up with your most gracious toy!

LOL
Oh and according to ancient legend Horus (the eagle) castrated Set (the serpent), thats some punishment, having your balls chopped off..! Guess Horus didnt like Seti getting horny! Confused

Read what the Muqarribun (arabic magicians) have to say; http://www.mastros.biz/a23/muqarribun.html
Evil
`Then it will return to Him' - that is to say whatever is raised up of this amr and enters into being will go to Him and will be confirmed with Him and will be written down in the scrolls of His angels every moment of this period of time until this period reaches its end. Then He will arrange also the last Day and so on until the [Last] Hour arises. And it is said that the revelation (al-wahy) is sent down with Gabriel (upon him be peace) from the heaven to the earth and then whatever acceptance or rejection of the revelation there was returns to Him with Gabriel. This occurs in a time that is in reality one thousand years because the distance of travel is one thousand years in descent and ascent inasmuch as the distance between heaven and earth is a journey of five hundred years and it becomes a day of your days on account of the speed of Gabriel, for he cuts through a journey of one thousand years in one day. And it is said: He establishes the amr of the world from the heaven to the earth until the [Last] Hour arises, then all of this amr will return to Him, that is to say it will go to Him in order that He may judge it.

`In a day, the length [miqdar, amount] of which is one thousand years' - and this is the Day of Resurrection (yawm al-qiyámah)

Did I read that right he cuts through a journey of one thousand years in a day...! What the hell!

Did I miss something, what ever happened to all that prattle about judge not, least ye be judged and found wanting?

The church frowned on alchemy, called it the black arts, yet from what I can glean its is a science stolen from the Angels themselves, said to have been stolen from them at the city of irem, the city of one thousand pillars (Wiki). It said that we are blinded to the truth as the true glory of god would blind a mortal but how does that translate when we are supposed to be gods children? Are we gods children or the Angels off-spring and what is the truth?

Perhaps the only blindness we have is our blind faith in something that is not tangable. Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind. - Albert Einstein

Irem and Ja'far (yes ja'far from arabian nights aka: a thousand and one nights) are both mentioned in the qu'ran and their is no greater God than Allah, the all seeing, all knowing and the compassionate and the merciful. Not the god of a world, but the god of worlds! Seven heavens, seven hells... The Mayans echo'd this belief...

What he actually said in the ancient scriptures was; I have sent my 'SLAVE' amongst you (not his prophet!).

Religion = Servitude
Servitude = Slavery!

harveydent
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down