Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello All

4 posters

Go down

Hello All Empty Hello All

Post  Shadwell Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:14 pm

Hello All,

I'm based in Nottinghamshire UK and have only recently started reading a bit about Alchemy although I actually work in a laboratory.

Got interested in Spagyric medicine when a woman in a shop gave me a book about crystals and their properties and a variety of healing crystals. I have been interested in the infamous Amazonia tribal brew called Ayahuasca and was reading some articles on a forum and by chance hit the links button on the site which lead to a site called Levity run by Adam Mclaine. I was instantly attracted to an article about Oil of Rose Quartz because one of the crystals I had been given was Rose Quartz. I decided to order some of this medicine from the USA (I am collecting it from the post office tomorrow) so I am looking forward to trying it hoping that it will make me feel more connected and less depressed (which is why I was interested in Ayahuasca).
If it makes a marked difference to my outlook I may well try making my own.

Hope to learn a lot from this forum

Shadwell (Alchemical alias Shadwellus Grammaticus!)
Shadwell
Shadwell
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Hello All Empty Re: Hello All

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:51 pm

Hi Shadwell, welcome to the forum.

I am also interested in ayahusasca, and truthfully the whole tryptamine family is quite interesting. I've been thinking about carrying out alchemical operations on some of the plants used in making the brew. Of course, I will keep the DMT away from the MAOI at this point, but after the alchemical products are finished I would add them and then proceed to further experimentation. This should result in something out of this world in terms of potency and sheer intensity.

About the oil of rose quartz. I would be weary of some of the products you can buy online, while some of these may be authentic, some are definitely fake and care should be taken if consuming them. Why not try to extract the oil from rose quartz yourself? You can also extract a red oil from sea shells and red corels which is said to be very very beneficial. Check out Bartlett's book, and also Reid's book regarding beginning practical alchemy.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:18 am

BeautifulEvil wrote:...and also Reid's book regarding beginning practical alchemy.
Course on P.A. by John Reid

Shadwell wrote:Hello All...
Welcome!

We have an Ayahuasca Trip thread!

Third Eye
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadwell Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:54 am

Thanks for the welcome.

Good to see that there are others interested in Ayahuasca.
I received the bottle of Oil of Rose Quartz from John Reid's company and it did, genuinely, seem to work. Ufortunately it didn't last long because it was only a 10 ml bottle Sad
I am now looking for Spagyric medicines / alchemical elixirs offered by UK websites because I think it is rather uneconomical to buy from the USA (I had to pay Customs and Excise duty for my bottle!). I will be careful to judge what I am buying as BeautifulEvil points out (good advice) Smile

Shadwell
Shadwell
Shadwell
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  Salazius Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:41 am

Ayahuasca, also Iboga is very powerful. A friend work with the etheric field of datura, vervain etc ... he tried a lot Aya and iboga, wild dagga ... It's also alchemical in the effects on the psyche.

Welcome Shadwell !

Salazius
Salazius
Salazius
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadwell Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:04 am

Thanks Salazius!

I know of Iboga and Datura also. They are both difficult to take, like Ayahuasca. Datura is particularly dangerous to take from what I have read.

Shadwell
Shadwell
Shadwell
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  Salazius Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:40 am

Yes Datura is extremely dangerous !
You have to take very precise amount under the guidance of a specialized shaman, who follow you into the world of the spirit and can give an antidote if it goes wrong during the travel...travel of 3 days long ! And with 3 days of preparation.

Salazius.
Salazius
Salazius
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down