Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

inner earth

+2
phliosehea
solomon levi
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

inner earth Empty inner earth

Post  solomon levi Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:26 pm

V.I.T.R.I.O.L.V.M.

visit the interior of the earth and rectifying there you shall find the hidden stone.

Have any of you read Etidorhpa?
Or "Merovingian Mythos"?

The first book is a tale of a journey to the earth's interior starting from a cave or crevice in Missouri or Arkansas
(I forget which). To make a long story short, the people who live in the inner earth live for thousands of years,
like the Bible ascribes to Adam and Eve and their descendants.

Well, the second book claims that the Garden of Eden is/was in the interior of the earth.
There's a lot more to it, but I'll just start off with this.
It's just interesting that the longevity attributed to the stone is attributed to the atmosphere of the inner earth
and then the "Vitriol" thing.

There are other books on inner earth too.
Admiral Bird supposedly explored it via the entrance at the North pole.
So one of the treasures the Knights Templar were supposedly guarding there in France
is a cave that is an entrance to the inner earth; or perhaps a cave that holds the bones of Cain/Hephaistos -
one of the candidates for father of alchemy.

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

inner earth Empty Re: inner earth

Post  phliosehea Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:30 pm

Thank you so much for this...I had never seen or heard of this- and only after casually reading through the synopsis; I must say it is quite brilliant...this is beyond a doubt an alchemical voyage, much as Quixote and Gulliver...only it takes place in America (which is such a rarity)...Again, thank you for bringing this to light.
phliosehea
phliosehea
Rectificando
Rectificando

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  phliosehea Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:32 pm

Etidorhpa aphroditE
phliosehea
phliosehea
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:49 pm

Thank you so much for this...I had never seen or heard of this-
Yes, I also have to thank solomon levi for this! I've known of the hollow earth theories, but never TIED them together with alchemy.

If this means what I think it means, then it backs up my previous suspicions about "hollow earth" or "inner earth." I really should be careful with what I say though.

The first book is a tale of a journey to the earth's interior starting from a cave or crevice in Missouri or Arkansas (I forget which).
I haven't read it, but I'm willing to bet it's Arkansas (Arcanum). Just look at the name! I could be wrong though

I will think on this some more, and post something longer later.

------
inner earth Arkans11
inner earth CitySeal

State capital of Arkansas: Little Rock
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  phliosehea Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:35 pm

I think the Merovingian book may be a bit of a dud...but the other one is quite interesting.
phliosehea
phliosehea
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:08 am

There is so much knowledge in this book, and so many word stories that I can't begin to cover it.
For brevity's sake, The Merovingian (the vine/branch/genetics of the sea) Mythos is a retelling of the history
of earth, as you may be familiar with in the Sumerian.

Anu = Oannes, Ouranos, Dagon (fish-dragon)

His sons were:
the rightful heir: Enki = Kronos, Saturn/Satan, Samael, Prometheus - a sea-earth god
and his brother: Enlil = Jehovah, Jupiter, Zeus - a sky god

So the whole thing is about who is the rightful heir, kingship (Cain-ship).
It's actually Enki/Satan, but history has twisted it to Enlil/Jehovah.
It happens again down the line with Cain and Abel.
Abel is the bull. Cain is the goat.
Abel is a descendant of Enlil/Jehovah and Cain from Enki/Satan.
The serpent/Enki had sex with Eve and produced Cain.
I think somehow Jehovah raped Eve and produced Abel.
And Seth was from Adam.

Anyway, Cain is the first rightful human king.
Cain = Hephaistos, Vulcan, Kulkulcan

One of Cain's sons is Enoch who is our Hermes.

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  phliosehea Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:41 am

But that is only if you buy into a rather broad supposition put forth by the author...I'm not really a fan of pseudo histories, and these "grail" researcher types proliferate alot of these fantastical notions. I believe neither Cain, Abel nor any of the people in the bible were ever real bona fide flesh and blood people, anymore then Theseus, Perseus, or Odysseus were...all you have to do to understand this is look deeper into their respective names. These "researchers" have a very one dimensional perspective on the esoteric truth of the matter. And just in her synopsis alone it was obvious the apparent glaring mistakes and eager grasping of straws to make it all fit into her cohesive "theory".

I really want people to follow reason, logic, and intent when they read the bible (or any religious book), the mythical stories, or in the understanding of the alchemists and philosophers. Apparently this is just my day to say more then I should...think on this that I am about to tell you...How many mercuries does Flamel suggest the work requires....how many Mary's do you see around Jesus???

Think with reason, unlearn, and flee from the fantasy.
phliosehea
phliosehea
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:55 am

How many mercuries does Flamel suggest the work requires....how many Mary's do you see around Jesus???
That's interesting, I'll see if I can count them later on tonight.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:41 am

phliosehea wrote:But that is only if you buy into a rather broad supposition put forth by the author...I'm not really a fan of pseudo histories, and these "grail" researcher types proliferate alot of these fantastical notions. I believe neither Cain, Abel nor any of the people in the bible were ever real bona fide flesh and blood people, anymore then Theseus, Perseus, or Odysseus were...all you have to do to understand this is look deeper into their respective names. These "researchers" have a very one dimensional perspective on the esoteric truth of the matter. And just in her synopsis alone it was obvious the apparent glaring mistakes and eager grasping of straws to make it all fit into her cohesive "theory".

I really want people to follow reason, logic, and intent when they read the bible (or any religious book), the mythical stories, or in the understanding of the alchemists and philosophers. Apparently this is just my day to say more then I should...think on this that I am about to tell you...How many mercuries does Flamel suggest the work requires....how many Mary's do you see around Jesus???

Think with reason, unlearn, and flee from the fantasy.

Rolling Eyes
I can't talk to you. You are not reasonable.
You form opinions and then you address them instead of reality/actual people.
You are the fantasizer. Your images are not actuality.

It is NOT reasonable to conclude that someone didn't exist because of their name.
Jesus doesn't not exist because of his name. He doesn't exist because there's no evidence and
the evidence that is put forth is very suspect.

It IS reasonable and scientific that humans are genetically altered creatures and someone
did the altering. And it's reasonable that the same ones who did the altering were seen as gods.
It's reasonable that they had names and were known by different names in different cultures but performed
the same deeds and possessed the same natures or personalities.

On the contrary, our true history has been relegated to the stature of mythology to hide the
truth from us. Maybe that sounds like a paranoid belief to you, but it's also very reasonable considering.
The people who control the history can control the masses.
This has been evidenced throughout history. Archeologically. And you can see it
with your very eyes still happening today. So it is not a fantasy or a belief.

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  phliosehea Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:46 am

Yes I suppose I am unreasonable at times...and yes these are my opinions...I will keep them in check next time Solomon, I didn't mean any disrespect and I apologize.
phliosehea
phliosehea
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:07 am

I don't need respect.
I'm just noticing the inconsistency in how you advise others to behave and your own behavior.
I don't mean to intrude or step on toes, but have you objectively noticed how many of your posts
have this "warning" tone to them? What's up with that?
The image arises of an overprotective parent.

People are going to make their mistakes/wisdom in spite of your efforts to warn them.
And thank god that that is so!
Wisdom is far greater than knowledge.

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:28 am

Another good book on the subject of myth versus true history is The Parthenon Code.
It takes a look at the same events from the Old Testament but from the other side;
that is the opposite side of the Bible writers.
Basically it claims the Greeks to be descendants of the Serpent and refusing the sky god Jehovah, Noah's god.
This is all recorded in ancient vases and, of course, the Parthenon.

When I say it's a good book, I don't mean it's the truth.
I just mean it's an interesting perspective.
It's nice to place new info next to old info and see how things are altered.

Like with Castaneda - the purpose of pitting the sorcerers' description against our acquired
knowledge isn't to prove one true and the other false - they're both descriptions.
The purpose is to shake our conviction that our view of the world is final, the only one, the real one.
The object (for me, anyways) is fluidity; not to land someplace else and build a temple dedicated to the new religion.
But y'all can do what you want.

The author of the Gnostic Gospel of Thomas said,
"Become passers-by."

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  phliosehea Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:04 am

Well, if I am right (regarding certain things)...you won't have long to see or understand the urgency of the warning nature. And if my behavior is troubling, it is only because I am troubled...I will gladly "get over" myself if I am wrong as the mirror has changed somewhat.
phliosehea
phliosehea
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:59 am

I wasn't talking about that kind of warning.
Nevermind.

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  phliosehea Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:06 am

I understood what you meant, if I am right I will explain the relevance later to both "warnings"...it is fine though, for now I will curtail myself so I don't annoy anyone.
phliosehea
phliosehea
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:27 am

That's not necessary. No one else seems to mind.

I, however, am a gnostic, am my own authority, am not a believer;
so that position is already filled by my genius/HGA.

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  ThPhARTh Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:49 pm

Will go trough the books when i have a moment to spend'to see if it appeals in some way.
thanks for the tip. they seem interesting to make a study of.
inner earth' from were am standing is 'not a place'' yet a space.
as earth is one of the elements that forms my being.

i can follow Philo, saying that we need to unlearn. and that imagination plays a tricky role
unless she is Controlled.

how i translate it:
from birth the white screen .. gets filled with impressions from people (and) surrounding.
Habbits, ways of thinking, emotionpatterns etc.. fill the presence and form the '" who and what i am"".
how and what i should think, what i must believe and what i should feel go so on..
later on we have books, movies etc.. to make it more complete.

people easly are 'conditioned'''into a certain framework that will dominate their lives, habits, patterns.
thinking and believing that the thoughts, feelings, opinions and habbits..etc..they have, are their own.
when they might as well can be copied únconsiously

unlearning relates to these people, too become that 'white screen'again, to open the mind unconditionaly, without assumptions etc..

this way you can See things , you cant see otherwise.
this way you can get to know your Self, in the only way that is possible.
this way you can experiment and make certain things your own...
this way knowledge becomes more than just borrowed information.

to me it is earth and inner earth all together.
my 2 cents anyway..

ps; its late and am not gonna edit! (aah darn.. ; )

ThPhARTh
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post  phliosehea Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:56 pm

Yes the white screen...that's a great way of putting it. Thanks
phliosehea
phliosehea
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:45 pm

I'm kind of surprised the thread hit a bump in the road!

We must all remember, each and every single member, that alchemy is laden with emotion. We are all intertwined with our beliefs, and we hold these very dear to our heart. This is problematic for many reasons. If pebbles start hitting our wall of crystal, we tend to often take them rather personally for fear it may all come tumbling down. While I am not speaking of any single member, not solomon levi, nor philosehea - I am speaking for the community as a whole. I am even guilty of this, and to be quite honest it's just our basic instinct as humans. We vehemently defend our sacred space, and this isn't good, nor bad - it's just how our psyche tends to work.

I truthfully enjoy hearing the "opposing" viewpoints. Intellectual conflict will always give rise to new understanding and wisdom, the universe exists only because of these opposing forces!

However, as alchemists, we should always strive towards our goal of gaining the Philosopher's Stone, albeit a true physical stone, or a spiritual tone. We must be humble when working towards this goal. Alchemists are not just gainers of knowledge and wisdom, we should also represent the human aspect of the universal divinity. Thus we must always strive towards the most noblest of ethics and virtues, even if it means a sacrifice of our own being.

Where is all this coming from? Honestly I have no clue! I'm just pulling it out of the magic hat - just like the white rabbit.

Back to the topic at hand: I've been thinking about this a lot, and I have much I want to say, but I'm not sure how I can say it. At this point, I guess I will explain my hollow earth theories without linking them directly to alchemy. Look for this in my next post.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:09 am

Site [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth
Other writers have proposed that "ascended masters" of esoteric wisdom inhabit subterranean caverns or a hollow Earth. Antarctica, the North Pole, Tibet, Peru, and Mount Shasta in California, USA, have all had their advocates as the locations of entrances to a subterranean realm referred to as Agarttha, with some even advancing the hypothesis that UFOs have their homeland in these places.

Site: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=29&chapter=2&version=9&context=chapter
2And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

3And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

4And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

5O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.

10Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty.

19And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

20In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;

21To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

Site: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=49&chapter=6&verse=47&end_verse=49&version=9&context=context
47Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:

48He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

49But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

Site: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=7&verse=23&end_verse=25&version=9&context=context
23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

Site: [url=][/url]
59And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth,

60And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed.

61And there was Mary Magdalene, and the other Mary, sitting over against the sepulchre.

62Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate,

63Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.

64Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.

65Pilate said unto them, Ye have a watch: go your way, make it as sure as ye can.

66So they went, and made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch.

1In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

2And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

3His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

4And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

5And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

6He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

7And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

8And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.

9And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

A sepulcher, or sepulchre, is a type of tomb or burial chamber. In ancient Hebrew practice, sepulchres were often carved into the rock of a hillside.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sepulchre

Site: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=6&version=9
12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Art Bell once had a guest on his radio program called "Red Elk." He is one of the inner 12 of the Heyokah (Hopi's). In this program, and the other programs, he discussed hollow earth theories, major earth upheavals, thunderbirds, and prophecy. He said something once that struck me as odd. I don't remember exactly how he said it, but he mentioned that at a certain time, before the upheavels, he will lead a group of individuals into one of these secret entrances to the tunnels of inner earth where they will meet up with other groups and travel to a large "city" of sorts. He mentioned these tunnels were everywhere, throughout the united states, almost like ant tunnels, and I don't see why they wouldn't extend around the globe (even perhaps connecting continents with other continents.

Here's one of the transcripts of the interview: http://www.thespectrumnews.com/html/Red-Elk3.html

I'm wondering if these remains are actually from another age long past, perhaps the ruins of the previous age. Maybe they went underground because of some cataclysm that lasted for thousands of years (hundreds? seems too short). They started tunneling, building a new life, new infrastructure, and what not - then after thousands of years any knowledge of the outside earth became myth, and was never believed to be true. Not to say the truth was no longer lost to the wise men, but I'm sure it was lost to the general public. Anyway, who's to say they're not still alive and much more advanced than we are? The stories of UFOs from inner earth is another intriguing tidbit I must say.

Visit the interior of the earth and rectifying there you shall find the hidden stone.

Last edited by BeautifulEvil on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Major typos and other errors.)
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:25 pm

I understand unlearning just fine.
If someone assumes that someone else isn't practicing unlearning when they actually already are,
are they learned or unlearned?
If it's so important for others to do, shouldn't Phliosehea be doing it.

It's not Philo, it's Phlio.
You didn't see that because of your learning! Smile
Just a playful poke. Hope you don't mind, Th.

If we want to take pokes at eachother and see who can wake up who, that's one thing.
But I don't think this board is for that.
If someone wants to tell me how I am sleeping or what exactly I have shown you
I am blindly accepting or believing in, feel free in a post here or in a PM.
I welcome criticism, as long as you don't waste my time with your assumptions of me.
Make sure you know what you're talking about and that you're seeing me and not
your own projection. Of course, it's always your projection whether you're right or not.
We can only see what is in our own awareness, consciousness, concern.
I don't think I've shown I believe in anything.
I think when I post something, Phlio assumes I believe in it.
I didn't know I had to post a disclaimer with all my threads.
I've posted that disclaimer now above, so please apply it to anything I write.
I haven't claimed that anything I say is THE truth. Just info.
If we were all warriors (Castaneda reference), it would be unnecessary for me to post
disclaimers. Each of us would assume responsibility for the totality of our lives.
I live by that. So I don't need protecting from "untruth" or "false ways" or whatever.
That's how I roll. Third Eye

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:38 pm

Hey Beautiful Evil.
I think I heard that program with Red Elk.

In the books (there's another one called "The Smoky God") people say that
all the descriptions of the garden of Eden are found in the inner earth.
The four rivers and everything. And plant, animal and human life is larger, like things that
are fed m-state, only even bigger.
There's too much to describe. The books are worth reading if one has any interest in the subject.

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  phliosehea Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:18 pm

I just make suggestions- if I could be more candid I would. I assume nothing about you, all I was replying to is the nature of the second book- and correlated the double Mary's to the double mercury of Flamel - that's all. My name is just an anagram...
phliosehea
phliosehea
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:01 pm

phliosehea wrote:I just make suggestions- if I could be more candid I would. I assume nothing about you, all I was replying to is the nature of the second book- and correlated the double Mary's to the double mercury of Flamel - that's all. My name is just an anagram...

That's not all. You've posted several "warning" posts after something I say. Like with courses, like with the Flamel path, like with green language...

You see. You don't even know you do it and you're trying to tell others to be awake.
Another assumption you make - just because someone says they haven't discovered the Philosophers' stone doesn't mean it's true.
Would you tell the world if you discovered it? I'm not saying Petrinus has, but still it's foolish to think a real alchemist would
say that they had discovered it. If you're honest, you don't know who has and who hasn't. So why take the side that none of them has
if you're so open and unlearned?

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  phliosehea Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:03 pm

I'm not exactly sure where I read it...may have been Fulcanelli...but I remember something about the "new man" being born from the earth itself in the Golden Age...like a plant or something to that effect.
phliosehea
phliosehea
Rectificando
Rectificando

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next