Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

3 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post  Kolorus Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:32 am

Hi. Thanks for the welcome. I don't study alchemy in the sense of mixing elements together, casting spells, or bragging about what book I read and barely understood. My concept of alchemy comes from experience, not from books. The alchemy of the soul is not a process of seeking outside of myself for recipes, guru's, old books. SOme clues can be found in a book now and then, but it is always just a clue, nothing more. The alchemy of clearing your chakras of all that is no longer needed. The alchemy of learning all that you are through meditation, visualization, and the truth of the heart. Learning to see the truth within, without using chemicals, or ceremony is the great work in my opinion. Learning to stop believeing all that you see is absolute truth. Because all that you see is the reality you created in order to learn basic soul lessons. All truth resides within the heart. Learning to merge the heart, with mind and soul is the alchemy I pursue. Haven't had much success lately though I have been on vacation for a while now. I am going through some changes in my spiritual make-up, and it has been stressful. Coming here was an impulse to keep me busy as far as seeing what people are doing, and maybe see a clue or two that I can use for my growth. I will share my wisdom wherever I see it may be listened to. Again, thanks for the invite, and the welcome.

In Light and Love
Jesse

Kolorus
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post  deviadah Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:53 am

Kolorus wrote:Learning to see the truth within, without using chemicals, or ceremony is the great work in my opinion... I am going through some changes in my spiritual make-up, and it has been stressful.
I agree with you on this. And there is no strict rules to adhere to in alchemy, at least not in my book. When a person goes through a spiritual transformation it is never painless, and I think the stress you are experiencing is proof that whatever is happening to you is good, it's working.

It takes spiritual guts to cast away the old skin of existence and that is why so many people never do it; why they never question life, themselves or reality. It's too comfortable to stay in that zone of family and career!

Welcome!
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aunt Clair Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:19 am

Hello Image001Moi Aussi ! G'Day from Perth .
Aunt Clair
Aunt Clair
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-10-21

http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down