Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Alchemy (A Thaumaturgist perspective.)

+2
deviadah
nemrog
6 posters

Go down

Spiritual Alchemy  (A Thaumaturgist perspective.) Empty Spiritual Alchemy (A Thaumaturgist perspective.)

Post  nemrog Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:37 am

I've had people come to me asking about Spiritual Alchemy, and I gave this little e-book made of my past experiences. I think you all may find this interesting.

Spiritual Alchemy (A beginners course) ©2007

by, Nemrog

contents:

I : Shapes and Flow (Getting Started)
II: Charges and Properties
III: Vessles, Containers, and Generators
IV: Finishing Up

---------------------------------

Flow of Shapes (the attachment for the flow of shapes can't be coppied here so here's a text version. REad this when you get to it in part I.)

A Decagon - 2sides = an ocatagon - 2 sides w/ the bottom brought up becomes a Hexagon, Collapse the top to form a Pentagon, Collapse the top and bottom sides to form a Circle, Compress to form an Oval, Compress the Oval to form a Rectangle, Collpase the Rectangle to form a Square, Collape the Top to form a Triangle, Collapse the top to Form a Trapazoid, Collpase that to form a Line, Then turn the line into a dot. Using this you can turn the smallest shape to the biggest, vsie versa, or anything inbtw. it also helps you form and manipulate a multitude of Archetypes. )

-------------------------------------------------
I : Shapes and Flow (Getting Started):

The main thing one must know about spiritual alchemy is that it's not just a mixture of random energies and then your done. You must be able to see the shapes of what you are dealing w/ and be able to alter it in a heartbeat to stablize the mixtures sometimes, or you need to discern how one energy will best be kept so that when it comes together it will mesh properly.

As you all are aware of is that shapes are used through out your life, they have imprints on your memory, assoiations on what something looks like. So the more shapes you are able to create, and alter, the more you are not only able to remember, but the more you'll understand about the universe around you. Read, Flow of Shapes.JPG, mentally practice it. When ready try 3d shapes, then try 4d, this will help increase the effects and powers of your mixtures.

The second thing you must know about spiritual alchemy is that all things have a natural flow to them, this flow allows it to carry and store energy, w/ the proper sigils and / or patterns you can easily generate the nescesary flow to create a proper conatainer for your alchemical mixture. Also living and inanimate objects, once the way energy is stored and / or carried you can charge it w/ the alchemical mixture to generate.

--------------------------------------------------------

II: Charge and Properties:

Before you go about mixing things you have to ask your self two main questions:
1: Am I using this on a living, or dead entity : To harm or heal: Incr, or Decr.?
2: What of the 3 properties do I think would be best w/ the energies I'm using?
Afterwards consult this:

IIa: Charge :
All things have a charge either +,- or Neutral ( +-0). Humans have a charge of +-0 on avg. Here is the list of charges and what to do w/ them. :

+6 : White Light (White light energy, and pure Raw Etheric Energy)
+4 : Creation ( the 4 lights, and the 4 pos. elements in pure form, PENs.)
+2: HPoC (the higher planes of Consciousness)
+1 through -1 : Astral, Etheric (dilluted) matter, SNE, Yuan - Chi, Chi / Jing / Shen (unaltered).
-2: LPoC (the lower planes of consciousness)
-4: Destruction ( Negitive elementals, Dilluted Nether, NENs, and Daath.)
-6: Black Light (Dark / Anti Matter, Pure Nether, Black Light Energy.)

Once you have the effects you want, and add / subtract your energies you'll have a + or - number. + numbers are good for the living but at to high a charge will cause damage to the living organism do to the fact that the organism didn't have high enough charge to safely regulate the energy amd burnt out.

- numbers are good to incorporal entities or the dead, but can be used on the living w/ out extensive harm if the end result isn't two low. Warning, to low a number (-4 - ) can cause the organism to exibit psi vampiric signs (read, they'll absorb energy from there surroundings to neutralize the lack of energy w/ in there system.) too low a number could collapse the soul.

IIb: Properties:

there are 3 form properties, and a list of side (indiv.) properties:

Solids : The Energy is given a solid shape, Solids absorb liquids.
Liquids: The Energy is given a liquid form, and held in a solid container (or sheilded orb.)
Gasses: The Energy is in a gass, Gasses absorb lose solid particals (pellets, spores, ect.), and can be cooled to be mixed w/ liquids (note, liquids can be gasses, but heating them. Fire gives it a better effect on the physical, Astral (shadow) Fire gives it the ability to effect both astral and physical, Chaos Fire (fire from the abyss) has properties I haven't been able to assess properly. will be deteriorating to non Daath entities most likely.).

Side Properties:
These are effects that the individual source generates, research it, ponder upon it, think of exactly the right source for your mixture, then go to the source and draw upon it's aura, EN, or vizualize drawing away a certain property from the source. These are what you'll be needing when doing more specific mixtures and will make it more precise and powerful instead of loose and general.
Remember to charge your energy w/ the properties you wish. Otherwise you'll get all the effects from the substance, not just what you need.

-------------------------------------------------------------

III : Vessles, Containers, and Generators:

IIIa: Vessles : Vessles are living organisms that like a Magic Battery, hold a Spiritual Alchemical mixture, and hold it in a shielded part inside them so that they keep it charged and feed it until it is ready to be used. This is useful for when you wish to hold a large ammount (of different, or simular) mixtures w/ out them interacting. Since the organism is sheilded, the energies donot mix, but can be held until the organisms death (in regards of mixtures that have a + charge, or very small - charge.), or untill the dead organisms energy is no more (in regards of small +charges, or any degree of -charge.).

IIIb: Containers: These are neutral effect , charge objects (+-0, such as glass, crystals, astral shields / jars/thoughtforms without a charge programmed to hold mixtures), these are one time deals, but can be readily accessed and used. As the name suggest they are used for simple purpose of containing the mixture. Please note that you must periodically feed the mixture energy to make sure that it's potency doesn't go bad.

IIIc: Generators: These are either living organisms, or objects that are charged w/ mixture and have simular effects so that they not only hold the mixture but constantly generate the effect. Generators are used when the effect is needed alot and must be readilly accessed as quick as thought. (amulets , talismans , living weapons , foci , artifacts , ect.)

As you can see the 3 types of holding are very important for different things, but must fall under one of the three.

-----------------------------------------------

Once you have decided on the effects needed, what the charge should be, and what to hold it in. It's time to start. Create a Blender (a place were the energies can be seperately held in there various form properties until mixed. This is either astral, sigil formed ( a group of sigils that hold an energy and one to place them when done), or in various physical containers depending on skill, time, and patience.

Now after the Blender is created go to your needed places to gather materials (astrally), and get the materials in property form (Note: you can have a physical source that is of one form and have it in a different form. Theres no need to limit yourself.) and once charged (not it's natural charge, but the charge of what you want from it. It's programming.) place in a container.

Once you have your various materials in place it comes time to mix. First you must have over all charge figured out, if it something that is to be taken, and the charge would be to low, use SNE, this will nuetralize the charge. If to High, then use Yuan-Chi ,or Nether (dilluted) to lower it sufficiently. If it is to be held then make sure shielding procautions are taken to prevent accidental ingestion.

In cases of gass mixing :

Before mixing if a fire is needed to turn a liquid to a gass (to mix gasses) figure out what fire is needed (Fire, Astral (shadow), or Chaos (Daath)) so the necessary alterations are made, once gasses are blended, then you need to fugure out if it's better to turn your solids to particals, or keep seperate (if in paritcal for then the end result will be in gass form in most cases.)

If in partical form then you can either have all gasses mixed (what this does is bonds the new gass form and the partical solids giving it the consistancy of Dust (z1)).

If Dust is then cooled sufficiently the gass will turn into a mud like substance, that will further turn into a solid. This is needed when you want to have it further mixed or you want a more receptive mixture (further details below.)

In Case of Liquid Mixing :

Be vary careful, if there was ever a time when the flow of shapes would be needed it would be here. Liquids as in physical natutre will bond were there is an energetical attraction ( a place that they can attach to), and anything else will be detached, sometimes w/ fatal consequences. (in spiritual alchemy while it may not be fatal instantly it can negitively effect your energetical system.)

When mixing liquid forms look to see what effects the two sourses have in common, what they have that's different. Look at there side properties. This way you can see what will connect and what will not mesh. Once you have the proper ammounts mixed you can either have a liquid (further details bellow), or a Gell (z2).

Cooling of gasses will allow the charge of the gass to recieve a -2 charge to it's current charge, and will help in ballancing liquid properties, while preserving the properties of the gass.

In Case of Solid Mixing :

Solids are a wonderful thing to mix they attach well to one another and even different effects can be melded, but w/ out a liquid, or gass to be put in they cannot be properly blended. if you have to many different solids, try turning them into particals, then putting them into gass. Cool them , and Vio la' , you have a blended solid.

Mix liquid into it, and let the mixture dry out (or re heat over a fire.) this will give blend it nicely. And w/out the need to do anything else to it, but if the effects are simular, you can go into the mixture and blend them into one sold substance (Stone (z3). you can even do this w/ other mixtures once they have become solid.

End products.

Solids : Receptive (they can recive, and hold energy.), Earth type effect, When taken inside they give off there effect in a longer durration than others.

z3: Stone type end products, are solid and best used in a Generator form. They give off a solid effect. And can have an near infinate durration until ingested or broken down and mixed further. These are Yang.

Liquids : Are able to flow quickly throughout the body and take almost no time to take effect. Average to low durration. Can be administrated throught the aura with out any loss of substance. Very Yin. Water Type Effect.

z2: Gell type end products used for when you need a long durration in one area the most. They have simular effects of both solid and liquid, and not as Yin as Liquids, but faster acting than Solids.

Gasses: Gasses are quickly dispersed through out the energy system and take effect immediately building in power as they are spread and assimillated through out th energy system. Are Very Yang (active, projecting, moving, ect.)

z1: Dust type end products are needed when the body needs to aborb a lot of different effects at once w/ out worry of negation of energies (beyond what naturally occured durring the mix of solids / liquids ect.). The problem w/ Dust is that as like solids they need to be taken in, thus donot penetrate the aura / sheilds like the others do, but stick to the surface. until inhaled or taken in by another. Good for dealing w/ mass entities, do to the fact that they quickly gather around chakras, and areas that energy is brough into the organism.

The last part needed is to place the mixture in a Vessle, Container, or Generator, and use when wanted. Be forewarned. It is very unwise to mix Spiritual Alshemical mixtures together, sometimes the end result isn't exactly what you'd have in mind.

That's the end of my little guide, I hope you enjoyed it, if you have any questions. ask me.

-Nemrog

nemrog
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Alchemy  (A Thaumaturgist perspective.) Empty Re: Spiritual Alchemy (A Thaumaturgist perspective.)

Post  deviadah Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:17 pm

I think it's too much to digest... write a brief introduction and some pointers, so we know where you are coming from and what you are trying to show with what you've written.

This way I am certain you'll get more comments than posting the contents of your brain!

Third Eye

I am not writing this to be a bastard, just trying to help...
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Alchemy  (A Thaumaturgist perspective.) Empty Re: Spiritual Alchemy (A Thaumaturgist perspective.)

Post  nemrog Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:22 am

OK. Short pointers. Start Building an archive of shapes and be able to manipulate those shapes into any other shape you may need. This allows you not only to control your internal alchemical mixtures, but will allow you to extract and manipulate energy around you w/ w/ the ability to change it in an instant.

The main thing to do it think of the energy in three sections.

Charge: This determines what it'll effect and to what degree. The higher the + Charge, the greater it's effect on the living and corporal (to much can over charge an entity damaging it, or giving it the famous "Psi-High"), while the greater the - Charge the more effect over the Dead and incorporal it's going to have (including the internal energy structure of living entities.), to low of a charge risks destroying what your using it on.

+6 : White Light (White light energy, and pure Raw Etheric Energy)
+4 : Creation ( the 4 lights, and the 4 pos. elements in pure form, PENs.)
+2: HPoC (the higher planes of Consciousness)
+1 through -1 : Astral, Etheric (dilluted) matter, SNE, Yuan - Chi, Chi / Jing / Shen (unaltered).
-2: LPoC (the lower planes of consciousness)
-4: Destruction ( Negitive elementals, Dilluted Nether, NENs, and Daath.)
-6: Black Light (Dark / Anti Matter, Pure Nether, Black Light Energy.)

Properties: Think of it in Alchemical terms for Solids, Liquids and Gasses, what I've put down is alot more detailed, but this will do. While the secondary properties are the individual properties of energies used to make the mixture.

Extract and mix the different properties from various sources to build a collection for your work. As well as to get as many different effects as plausable.

Containers: These are what hold the mixture until it's read to be used. Read the Above E-book to see, it requires to much detail for a cliff notes version to work well.

Then just do the math:
Once you have decided on the effects needed, what the charge should be, and what to hold it in. It's time to start. Create a Blender (a place were the energies can be seperately held in there various form properties until mixed. This is either astral, sigil formed ( a group of sigils that hold an energy and one to place them when done), or in various physical containers depending on skill, time, and patience.

Now after the Blender is created go to your needed places to gather materials (astrally), and get the materials in property form (Note: you can have a physical source that is of one form and have it in a different form. Theres no need to limit yourself.) and once charged (not it's natural charge, but the charge of what you want from it. It's programming.) place in a container.

Once you have your various materials in place it comes time to mix. First you must have over all charge figured out, if it something that is to be taken, and the charge would be to low, use SNE, this will nuetralize the charge. If to High, then use Yuan-Chi ,or Nether (dilluted) to lower it sufficiently. If it is to be held then make sure shielding procautions are taken to prevent accidental ingestion.

I Hope that's short enough. As I Mentioned this is my beginners version. The more advanced shit I couldn't send to these people because it'd be to much info at one time in a small e-booklet.

nemrog
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:01 am

I like the short e-book you posted. It's a good read and very interesting.

Gives some food for thought.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Alchemy  (A Thaumaturgist perspective.) Empty Solid - Liquid - Gas

Post  deviadah Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:20 pm

nemrog wrote:OK. Short pointers. Start Building an archive of shapes...
Oh, nice... I missed this post you made... (somehow)!

I like the Solid - Liquid - Gas concept!

Third Eye
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Dinn Sat May 03, 2008 6:09 pm

What does PEN, SNE, NEN and Yuan-chi (I know what chi is, but I've never heard of yuan chi, at least in terms of that word) mean?

Gordon Dinn
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Malt_Draught Sat May 10, 2008 7:30 am

Gordon Dinn wrote:What does PEN, SNE, NEN and Yuan-chi (I know what chi is, but I've never heard of yuan chi, at least in terms of that word) mean?

New one on me too, never heard of it, Yin, Yang and the Tao, but yuan chi? according to google a province or a football team. LOL

However Qi Gong, the Qi relates directly to Chi, same thing in point of fact, to the japanese and ancient egyptians it was known as Ka.

Malt_Draught
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Aluna Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:37 pm

I'm glad I came across this. I was taught one gas and gel mixture by an old teacher a while back, but was too cautious to try and create any other effects with any other combinations. Thank you for posting this; it has shed some light on my fears.

Aluna
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  nemrog Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:45 pm

In the book " The Complete book of Chi-Gong " it states the various types of chi and there moving. Although they are incorrect on Creation of Yuan-chi ( it can be recreated), passess over Shi - chi ( death essence), and doesn't hit any of the various forms of Shen or Jing ( located at upper and middle t'an t'iens perspectively. I have a vid on youtube about it. Need to redo to make more complete).

PEN, NEN, and SEN stand for Positive, Negitive, and Spiritual Energy Nexus. Think of these as etheric generators of etheric, or nether based energy ( or a Neutral charge that is responible for manifestation and cohesision of non-corporeal entities / magic / spiritual work.). These I discovered on my own, and have about 12 years of research on them.

go to www.freewebs.com/thebluemage/ to learn how to utilize EN's for the enhanced working of Spiritual Alchemy, and how to make a potent internal alter / laboratory.

Any questions you have I'll be glad to answer.

-Nemrog

nemrog
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down