Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold ORME preparation

2 posters

Go down

Gold ORME preparation Empty Gold ORME preparation

Post  Vlad Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:23 pm

I used to make my white powder of gold by boiling microfine invisible gold dust in a sodium triphosphate solution, then adjusting the pH with vinegar. This worked well some times, and didn't work well at other times. The gold I used came from buddha gold leaves, the kind they use to decorate buddha statues with. Except I had some kind that was made in a special manner so the gold was deposited on a gel layer, and putting the leaf in acetone with sodium phosphate dissolved that gel layer leaving me with microfine gold dust in the acetone/sodium phosphate mix. I added that to a sodium phosphate solution and boiled for about half a day to get the white gold out after adjusting the pH.

There is an alchemy book I read some time ago that talked about the usage of phosphoric acid to multiply the red stone and also to dissolve gold metal to get the principles out of it. Probably the phosphate ion seems involved.

Vlad
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Gold ORME preparation Empty Re: Gold ORME preparation

Post  BeautifulEvil Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:36 pm

Good process! I will have to try this myself when I get the time. I've heard of phosphate salts being used for this purpose, but to tell you the truth I haven't focused much on the phosphorus/phosphate path. There does seem to be a lot of information about this path, and interestingly enough Aliester Crowley mentions phosphorus & the white powder of gold in one of his texts. I believe it's the Atlantis text. Umm, I made a post about this in the alchemy texts section I think. You should check it out if you haven't read it yet. Very interesting stuff, and it may prove to be quite enlightening if you're dedicated to this path.

There is an alchemy book I read some time ago that talked about the usage of phosphoric acid to multiply the red stone and also to dissolve gold metal to get the principles out of it. Probably the phosphate ion seems involved.
Can you remember which alchemy book/text you read this from? I'm just interested because it sounds like something I haven't read yet. I'm not too sure whether the phosphoric acid can dissolve gold metal, but it may be able to extract the principles out of it without dissolving the metal.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:40 pm

I think the text was from Karl (?) von Eckarthousen or something.

Vlad
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:45 pm

Thanks, the text I mentioned is called "Liber 51" or "The Lost Continent."

Take a look at it! Third Eye
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:48 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_von_Eckartshausen

Doesn't seem like him though. Forget about it. I can't remember. It's been some years ago.

However from what I remember, the key was phosphoric acid as being the principle of metallicity in metals. The author did all kinds of experiments where he calcined and dissolved metals in phosphoric acid (with long incubation in some or most cases) and got the sulfur and mercury to seperate out. It seemed all very chemical and different from traditional alchemy though not chemical in the modern chemical sense. From what I distilled of his book, which included a recipe for making the red stone, it amounted to preparing brown calx of gold (dissolve in aqua regia and precipitate out) then digest for months in phosphoric acid, and project that on mercury to increase projection power for projection on metals.

Which reminds me of the work of Merelle. Her work also started with dissolving gold in aqua regia, precipitate out with potassium carbonate as a fine purple gold precipitate, then let that settle, dry and wash with ethanol, and do that thrice so you end up with a rose-red gold powder. This was then incubated in dew or dew salts. She/He was vague about that step. Anyway it was incubated for months on end resulting in the red stone. And it's a recent book. From the 80s. She/He analyzed the stone and it measured out to be radioactive, and as described in texts, a physically very heavy substance. It even included pictures of transmuted lead and tin.

Vlad
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:28 pm

Her work also started with dissolving gold in aqua regia, precipitate out with potassium carbonate as a fine purple gold precipitate, then let that settle, dry and wash with ethanol, and do that thrice so you end up with a rose-red gold powder. This was then incubated in dew or dew salts. She/He was vague about that step. Anyway it was incubated for months on end resulting in the red stone. And it's a recent book. From the 80s. She/He analyzed the stone and it measured out to be radioactive, and as described in texts, a physically very heavy substance. It even included pictures of transmuted lead and tin.

Regarding the dew/dew salts; the main component is ammonium nitrate. When water is left out at night, it absorbs ammonium nitrate from the air. The same thing happens with morning dew.

Apparently the ammonium ion is VERY important to transmutation. I also remember reading in a book called "Alkymiens Mysterier" that this is how nature performs transmutations. It's interesting because the text also mentions this process is carried out in nature by transmutating mercury. It's also interesting considering most gold is found in the topmost layers of the earths crust (which in turn is saturated with ammonium nitrate). I'll have to post more when I get time, got to head home from work now.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:53 pm

I should also mention some people have reported that in a day or two boiling, or circulation, of gold dust with trisodiumphosphate, a red precipitate that dried to a powder was gained.
I tried this with ordinary gold dust and it didn't work however. Only with microfine dust from shredded gold leaves and then I got a white precipitate only.
Probably the surface area of the gold for reaction must be very big.

Some people have made a similar red powder from a HCl/H2O2/NaCl method and this red powder transmuted metals. It also tasted sweet so it is probably the real thing.

An interesting method to get a very fine colloid of gold which I tried succesfully several times, is to take goldchloride, and neutralize a solution of it with sodium bicarbonate so you get a reddish NaAuCl4 solution, then take a few drops or a milliliter of it and dillute in distilled water, and then add a little bit of tannic acid powder to it. It will instantly turn a deep beautiful dark blood red and smell of wine (apparently the tannic acid smells like that). Upon taste it tasted bland and has the effects of gold colloid, not orme gold. It's also as far as I remember not stable upon pH adjustion and clutters together, but it might maybe work for digestion with trisodiumphosphate if you are able to get it in without the colloid to break.
Digesting the colloid with the white stone/ORMEs/philosopher's mercury might also break all the gold down to the mercury of gold or make it go black then white then red.

Vlad
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:46 am

I tried this with ordinary gold dust and it didn't work however. Only with microfine dust from shredded gold leaves and then I got a white precipitate only.

This is interesting, so I guess we could order nano sized gold particles from laboratory supply houses. I wonder if we could create our own microfine gold particles by using gold leaf and a tumbler with fine aluminum or iron particles. This should grind the gold leaf to a something like talcum powder. We could remove the other metal by dissolve it in acid, and this should just leave the gold particles. We can then decant the acid+iron/aluminum metal solution from the gold particles. These gold particles can then be dried and ground in a mortar and pestle.

I wonder if we could create the red or green lion with this method.

An interesting method to get a very fine colloid of gold which I tried succesfully several times, is to take goldchloride, and neutralize a solution of it with sodium bicarbonate so you get a reddish NaAuCl4 solution, then take a few drops or a milliliter of it and dillute in distilled water, and then add a little bit of tannic acid powder to it. It will instantly turn a deep beautiful dark blood red and smell of wine (apparently the tannic acid smells like that). Upon taste it tasted bland and has the effects of gold colloid, not orme gold. It's also as far as I remember not stable upon pH adjustion and clutters together, but it might maybe work for digestion with trisodiumphosphate if you are able to get it in without the colloid to break.

This is another interesting method. It should be possible to repeat this process a few times by making gold chloride from the colloid gold, and then repeating. I wonder if this would break the colloid down even further.

We might be able to do a ph swing on the gold chloride, and then precipitate it to form a super find colloid.

Hmm, I need to order some 99.99% pure gold and get to work!
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down