Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colloidal Silver and Gold

+3
Kolorus
BeautifulEvil
sleeveless
7 posters

Go down

Colloidal Silver and Gold Empty Colloidal Silver and Gold

Post  sleeveless Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:46 pm

Colloidal silver is a colloid (type of heterogeneous mixture) of silver particles in water that has for several hundred years been used to treat the immune system and kill bacteria, viruses and fungus. It is known to kill more than 800 different micro organisms. Colloidal silver was forgotten about when antibiotics were discovered.

Colloidal gold, or nano gold, has been traditionally known to increase health, improve mood and strengthen ones energy. Colloidal gold used to be used to treat arthritis and various skin diseases and certain types of nerve damages. For hundreds of years gold has been used to improve health.

I have drunk both these substances when I've had bad mood swings and was sick!
sleeveless
sleeveless
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Back to top Go down

Colloidal Silver and Gold Empty Re: Colloidal Silver and Gold

Post  BeautifulEvil Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:36 am

Is Collodial Silver white?
Is Collodial Gold red?

What are the affects after consumption of either of these substances while you were sick?

Did you begin to sweat in large amounts? How long was the recovery process? Do these increase psychic insight and awareness?

What about the red powder? Have you ever consumed this substance?
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Colloidal Silver and Gold Empty Colloidal Silver

Post  Kolorus Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:57 pm

I have taken colloidal silver., It cured my acid reflux, and it cured my gingivitus. The only neg side affect was that I took for too long ( 20 days) and had some leg cramps from the loss of potassium. I haven't tried the gold yet. The sliver is in a liquid mix. There is no color.

Kolorus
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyHydralisk Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:08 pm

True colloidal gold is purple, I have heard the red colored ones are not as acceptable as the purple ones. I drank whole draughts of this stuff when I was undergoing mutations, it was very beneficial.

Colloidal silver is excellent in bandages, we have boxes of those around here. I don't swallow it though, but I do suck on my jewelry sometimes and it is pure silver!

Gold fillings are one easy way to get your daily requirements of gold.
LadyHydralisk
LadyHydralisk
Rectificando
Rectificando

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://kitsunehole.proboards51.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:13 am

As I always like to question everything I have the following information that speaks out against Collidal Silver. I have no personal experience with it and would be interested to hear from you who have used it. Is this true, false or are those who made them just confused - or perhaps right?
...the FDA has concluded that the risk of using silver products exceeds any unsubstantiated benefit. So far, eleven cases of argyria related to silver products have been reported... - from Collidal Silver - Risk without Benefit by Stephen Barrett, M.D.
Argyria is an extremely rare condition caused by the ingestion of elemental silver, silver dust or silver compounds. The most dramatic effect of argyria is that the skin is colored blue or bluish-grey.... The condition is believed to be permanent, but laser therapy may be helpful. Most recent cases are due to consumption of home-made silver products, and almost all of these cases, in turn, involved production techniques which are generally considered incorrect by colloidal-silver producers. - from Wikipedia
Also check this site: The Rosemary Jacob's Story - a victim of argyria
Colloidal Silver and Gold April27_2003
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Colloidal Silver and Gold Empty colloidal silver

Post  Kolorus Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:57 am

As I mentioned in a previous post. I used colloidal silver and it cured my acid reflux, and my gingivitus. Yes, you can expereince the blue coloring if you take a inferior product, and use it way too much. If you take a quality product, and follow the dosage instructions, you will be fine. The only way the agryia is an issue is if you take the silver on a daily basis for a long time period. If you don't know what you are doing, don't make your own. A lot of these home brew machines are not designed to create the tiny particles needed to be effective in a healthy way. The FDA dosen't want people fixing themselves with anything. They have a good point, but they blind themselves to the good aspect of stuff. Why? Because the big pharma isn't making any money from it. So, anytime you check with the fda about anything that isn't made by big pharma, they will bash it. MAke sure of the provider, do some research, and use your brain, instead of your reflex muscles. I found my silver at a herbal store. It worked just fine for me. The only problem I had was a potassium loss, which caused my leg muscles to cramp. But that was due to me not following instructions. The instructions said take it for ten days, I took it for twenty days. So, pay attention to the dosage instructions, and don't take it everytime you feel funny. You shouldn't take it for more than once a month. Your body will process out the silver by that time, which then prevents an overdose. I hope this helps.

Kolorus
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  sleeveless Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:39 am

You can become grey if the product is not ionized, because there can be chemical reactions with the other metals you have in your body. The one I drink is not ionized. And if you’ve taken a lot of antibiotics before ( antibiotics don’t take away all the bacteria, some of them it captures in caps). So if you take too much colloidal silver it can uncap the capsules and you might become sick again. So it is better to take small doses so your body don’t get shocked… (it is good to uncap them because the shit needs to get out).

If you get sick from taking colloidal silver you’ve taken too much. The colloidal silver and gold I drink are transparent because the silver/gold particles are really small. They used to be bigger and collect at the bottom (they have noticed that if it is smaller particles it is more effective)… The color and the different ingredients depends on who made it and what company.
Because the big pharma isn't making any money from it. So, anytime you check with the fda about anything that isn't made by big pharma, they will bash it.
Yeah, soon you can't even get a tomato in the shop, you have to go to the pharmacy!
sleeveless
sleeveless
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  mescalinfusion Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:01 pm

I wonder if colloidal gold is a crucial step in capturing the volatile spirit of gold, which I've heard is essential for making the stone.

As for big pharma, check this site out:
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?page_id=193

Great video there on the main page. Long but very worth the watch.

mescalinfusion
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:29 am

Well mescalinfusion here's something to bite into, even if it may not answer your query directly...
In his Dictionnaire De Chymie (1766) Peter Macquer describes those alchemists who dissolve gold with Königswasser, add ethereal oils, separate the latter from the acid and mix them with alcohol... in the early twentieth century Vanino experimented with the production of gold sols using various ethereal oils such as the rosemary oil mentioned in the Dictionnaire De Chymie, and came to the conclusion that aurum potabile “must without doubt be counted amongst the predecessors of colloidal gold.”
Given the history of its production, it is clear that one of the most remarkable impressions liable to be imparted during the manufacture of colloidal gold is that the metal has been entirely dissolved; this stands in contrast to those aforementioned varieties of tincture and aurum potabile produced with verdigris or mercuric chloride, in which atoms of golden splendour, albeit minute, are still visible. It must also be said that the brilliant red colour associated with the Philosophers’ Stone throughout the centuries is highly suggestive not only of the presence of gold, but specifically the presence of colloidal gold, a fact which inspired Ganzenmüller’s investigations into the alchemical production of ruby glass.
The above quotes are from Of Ether and Colloidal Gold: The Making of a Philosophers’ Stone by Hereward Tilton (PDF) - page 49-128

Dictionnaire De Chymie by Peter Macquer (only an excerpt)

Third Eye
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:33 am

I've had some time to think on this matter and regardless of the beneficial effects of colloidal gold & silver I highly doubt these will stand up to the criteria of the real philosopher's stone.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  mescalinfusion Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:21 pm

Wow! Thanks, Devidiah!

That article was amazing. Third Eye

Diethyl ether as the Philosopher's Mercury. There's so much there!

The production of colloidal gold breaks the metallic bond, as the atoms become seperated and then this seperation becomes fixed, i.e. the atoms will not recrystallize.

I believe that this is a very important and crucial step, but just a step. It is indeed the "solve". I think so anyway....

mescalinfusion
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:03 pm

The Philosophers' Stone has generally become a word that can only be understood through personal interpretation. There may be many different imitations of the Philosophers' Stone, but these imitations are not what our alchemical fathers wanted to pass down to us through text.

There are many different ways to achieve a desired end, but these ways are actually modifications on a SINGLE process.

Do I believe collodial gold/silver is the key? I don't think so, but I've been wrong before...
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  mescalinfusion Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:43 pm

The Philosophers' Stone has generally become a word that can only be
understood through personal interpretation. There may be many different
imitations of the Philosophers' Stone, but these imitations are not
what our alchemical fathers wanted to pass down to us through text.

There are many different ways to achieve a desired end, but these ways are actually modifications on a SINGLE process.

In my understanding, the whole purpose of alchemical operations, the "SINGLE process" is in the removal of the "caput mortem", corrupt matter, and therefore, the Stone is a substance that has the capacity to transmute and perfect a substance in accordance with the Stone's own nature, thereby removing the "caput mortem" completely. The deeper the understanding of what the caput mortem is and how it comes about, the deeper the understanding of alchemy (the caput mortem is therefore a very worthy topic on its own).

mescalinfusion
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunderic Mollusk Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:29 pm

I agree. Death's Head imagery does play a lot in the nigredo phase, and in general, it'd be a fascinating topic, I feel. Then again, I'm a bit of a gloom-bug, toilin' in the unsound flesh of me own psyche...
Gunderic Mollusk
Gunderic Mollusk
Terrae
Terrae

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-10-15

http://gnosismollusk.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:40 am

I take back everything I said about monoatomic gold not being the true philosophers stone! Monoatomic gold is the white powder, and apparently its use extends all the way back into Egyptian history (and maybe even further). This strange substance actually enhances the power of the third eye (i.e. the pineal gland), and the pituitary gland. Apparently this substance also increases longevity and health (rather drastically I might add).

There are some naysayers that think monoatomic gold is actually harmful. Study has shown that the monoatomic gold atoms actually binds with our DNA. This causes mutation of the DNA and it makes it tougher for successful reproduction of the DNA. Also some say this substance is actually addictive, and if one does not continually supply then body with more and more monoatomic gold the body will begin to break down rather quickly.

This is all rather interesting because personally I can link it to the mysteries of the Annunaki and Nibiru. The story goes something like this: the Annunaki's atmosphere was failling, and in order to keep their planet alive they had to mine gold from Nibiru and distribute it throughout the atmosphere. After using all the gold from their planet they needed more and thus came to earth. They found our human ancestors and genetically modified them in order to have slave labor to mine gold. Anyway, what I'm getting at is maybe they didn't need the gold to replenish their atmosphere - maybe they needed it to supply their addiction to monoatomic gold in order to maintain health, life, and spiritual attainment. Perhaps this is where alchemy and all other mysteries originated from!

Meh, just some random musings. I'm at work and have nothing better to do with my time. Back to my research!

Gold fillings are one easy way to get your daily requirements of gold.
I would also like to point out that gold is inactive when used in its normal metallic state. Gold must become monatomic (diatomic maybe?) to become orally active. This is the toughest part of the work - digesting the gold until it's a pure white powder.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down