Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Fire of the Philosophers

+11
Etherize
Dizardos
deviadah
Illen A. Cluf
phliosehea
solomon levi
horticult
theFool
pierre
carabric
BeautifulEvil
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Secret Fire of the Philosophers - Page 4 Empty Re: The Secret Fire of The Philosophers

Post  horticult Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:38 am

Authors and Fulcanelli wrote that substance is vile, black /magnesia/. I have problem to asociate this with dew or snow. Fulcanelli also wrote that "is not necessary" to collect may´s dew; so, could there be something even better than dew, at disposal "everywhere, everytime"?
horticult
horticult
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

The Secret Fire of the Philosophers - Page 4 Empty Re: The Secret Fire of the Philosophers

Post  theFool Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:13 am

All students of the art should take heed of your post. It should serve as an prime example of what NOT to do.
I observe that the recipies on the "Alchemy Illuminated" website, are backed up, referring their sources to old alchemical books. They don't seem to be completely new ones. There are also many correspondences with Alan Bartlett's book, Real Alchemy. Those recipies should at least be studied critically and unbiased.

theFool
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://www.geocities.com/the.experimenter/frames.htm

Back to top Go down

The Secret Fire of the Philosophers - Page 4 Empty Re: The Secret Fire of the Philosophers

Post  100%TRUTH Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:34 am

Pierre X, wrote:

Yes, I didn`t show photos, because that proves nothing. I may be showing anything ... ¿How could you rely on a blurry image from the distance?

Oh come on now Pierre! Photos prove a lot of things! For example, photos of your distillation equipment would prove that you actually are capable of performing distillations if you are going to be claiming you did anything with distillation. And photos of mercury and an iron retort would prove you are actually able to distill mercury, if it is the mercury path you proclaim wisdom in.

And most importantly, photos of the GLOWING stone are very hard to fake, because only someone who has made the stone would know what it looks like when it glows. So yes, it is indeed proof.
100%TRUTH
100%TRUTH
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://Alchemy-Illuminated.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:06 am

Oh, please, Mr Collette, we ask you one more time, don`t treated us as idiots.

The pictures can not even show if you are the owner of his own lab..., and this does not mean you do not have one.

How stupid do you think we can be?

pierre
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:15 am

horticult wrote:Authors and Fulcanelli wrote that substance is vile, black /magnesia/. I have problem to asociate this with dew or snow. Fulcanelli also wrote that "is not necessary" to collect may´s dew; so, could there be something even better than dew, at disposal "everywhere, everytime"?

That is correct. I just only tried to give meaning to the specific words that Solomon Levi showed us.

pierre
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  100%TRUTH Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:34 am

pierre wrote:Oh, please, Mr Collette, we ask you one more time, don`t treated us as idiots.
The pictures can not even show if you are the owner of his own lab..., and this does not mean you do not have one. How stupid do you think we can be?

Well when you have hundreds of photos published in a book, that would be ILLEGAL if they weren't yours. And you would indeed half to be an idiot to think someone would take hundreds of photos of someone else's lab work.

Anyone with half a brain can see from my music, my artwork, my website, my videos, and my books, that I'm a genuine person, and taking fake photos of alchemy work would be as dumb as taking fake photos of someone baking a cake...LOl

You are absolutely ridiculous Pierre.
100%TRUTH
100%TRUTH
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://Alchemy-Illuminated.com

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:41 am

I tried to warn, but it did not work!

Please refrain from name-calling and bitching. Go elsewhere to do that!

Third Eye

I will start to ban people now!

This thread will be locked unless it doesn't return to topic...
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:33 am

deviadah wrote:I tried to warn, but it did not work!

Please refrain from name-calling and bitching. Go elsewhere to do that!

Third Eye

I will start to ban people now!

This thread will be locked unless it doesn't return to topic...

Ok, for my part this dispute ends now.

pierre
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  phliosehea Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:58 am

I've got it!!! The real secret fire is NDC...because everywhere he goes he seems to burn a bridge.
phliosehea
phliosehea
Rectificando
Rectificando

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  solomon levi Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:12 am

So, Pierre. The black substance that you identify as the prima materia -
is it a word we utter everyday?

You say it dies in the presence of flame or sunlight - is this death something apparent,
observable, or just cognitive because it has been removed from its mine.
Does the dead one look different than a living one?

If you can answer - thanks.

solomon levi
Rectificando
Rectificando

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:25 am

solomon levi wrote:So, Pierre. The black substance that you identify as the prima materia -
is it a word we utter everyday?

This is a way of the adepts for saying that it is very common thing. Like all things in alchemy, it literally can be misleading.

You say it dies in the presence of flame or sunlight - is this death something apparent,
observable, or just cognitive because it has been removed from its mine.
Does the dead one look different than a living one?

The philosophical separation from its mine does not kill the metalic seed metal. The subject vile and black protects the metalic seeds of destructive external forces, such as sunlight. Fulcanelli tells us that is generated in the dark life and that the sun is the destroyer of all seeds in tender growth. Fulcanelli puts the example of how the sun affects a fertilized chicken egg with a chick embryo inside them. ¿Remember that part?

Let`s remember that this universal seed is a very, very tender substance. Hence its philosophical separation must be very careful so as not to affect him. No fire; no acids; no sunlight...

I tell you this: the black subject contains within itself another white substance that atracts the spiritus mundi when it is exalted. You take away the black and took the white salt . It is this whiteness, a symbol of purifying the hermetic subject , then you have the magnet purified and ready to concentrate the Universal spirit or Secret Fire, or as you call it.

If you can answer - thanks.

pierre
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

The Secret Fire of the Philosophers - Page 4 Empty Re: The Secret Fire of The Philosophers

Post  horticult Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:51 am

I was attacked by an idea: its not that Shunammite from king David this fire? Any cabbalist here able to distillate some practical info from it?
horticult
horticult
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

The Secret Fire of the Philosophers - Page 4 Empty Its the same everywhere

Post  SonofSol Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:03 am

I think its obvious, not just on threads in this forum, but also on other forums, that the reason people are so prone to sarcasm and negative attitudes against mr collete, is due to their egoes being frustrated over his experience/discoveries in the field, people should let their egoes deflate and see that he has managed to shortcut alot of proccesses, and how can people seriously think he is just making it up, who in the world would waste time like that, esp in an underground field such as this, with so little attention ect, we should be happy to have a brother so generous in our midst...

Peace be on to all the brother and sisters in the mysteries of life...
SonofSol
SonofSol
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:26 am

SonofSol wrote:...the reason people are so prone to sarcasm and negative attitudes against mr collete.
Well he got himself to blame a little for this... it is all about respect given and received!

Now this is off-topic so let's not divert this topic anymore.

Welcome to the forums, please post an introduction to yourself!

Third Eye
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Secret Fire of the Philosophers - Page 4 Empty Its the same everywhere

Post  SonofSol Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:40 am

Thank you for welcoming me, and as a last word on this, it is only human*part of the surface reactions) to become angry when one is treated with sarcasm, esp when one is generous...
SonofSol
SonofSol
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

The Secret Fire of the Philosophers - Page 4 Empty the secret fire

Post  sealedflask Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:46 pm

According to Jean Dubuis from PON, the secret fire is carried to earth from the sun thru the atmosphere and is concentrated in the dew and in fresh snow which hasn't been contaminated, so it could be that.

The link covers the "Flux Transfer Event" between the Earth and Sun.

Possibly a connection?
sealedflask
sealedflask
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

The Secret Fire of the Philosophers - Page 4 Empty Interesting

Post  SonofSol Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:10 pm

Facinating how everything the ancients said, is being confirmed/re-discovered again...
SonofSol
SonofSol
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  phliosehea Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:00 pm

horticult wrote:I was attacked by an idea: its not that Shunammite from king David this fire? Any cabbalist here able to distillate some practical info from it?

Perhaps if you are able to understand the allegory in such a way that pertains to alchemy - you may see some practical info. A Shunammite, or kind woman, often revives the old man (David, Elisha). It was thought at one time that sleeping with a young virgin could preserve the old man's youth by transferring her heat and moisture to him (Shunamitism). While it is up for debate, this old man is in my mind none other then our mercury.
phliosehea
phliosehea
Rectificando
Rectificando

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:33 pm

It was thought at one time that sleeping with a young virgin could preserve the old man's youth by transferring her heat and moisture to him (Shunamitism). While it is up for debate, this old man is in my mind none other then our mercury.
Ah, now that's very interesting. Isn't the old man also allegorical of the hermit, and Cronus (Saturn)?

Human's are intertwined with the secret fire. I believe it's this secret fire that brings cognition to our mind, and also our ability as a species to evolve. We as humans should also increase our reserves of this secret fire, and our ability to absorb it. This should bring about the spontaneous evolution of our mind, body, and soul. Wouldn't the heat and moisture of the young virgin also be considered the secret fire?

I believe this is what alchemy is all about, but maybe I'm way off with all my conjecturing.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4