Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, Good to be here...

5 posters

Go down

Hello, Good to be here... Empty Hello, Good to be here...

Post  JamesBryan Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:08 pm

Hello everyone at Alchemy forums, I go by James or my username. I am currently reading a book called Mendeleyv's Dream: The Quest for the Elements.. It's a very good book about the history of alchemy and the pre-chemistry. It talks about the famous Philosopher's and Alchemist, as well as the people who influenced them, mainly mathematicians. I encourage people to read it, very good.

Other then my introduction, I plan to post a decent amount to figure out the endless amount of questions I have about the old' alchemy, and no I am not talking about the Spiritual Gibberish (Yes that's my Opinion, please don't be insulted). I am talking about the quest for base metals into transmutation. I will post a different topic soon. Anyways Thank's for your time, please drop a reply.

Respectfully,
James Bryan
JamesBryan
JamesBryan
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Hello, Good to be here... Empty Re: Hello, Good to be here...

Post  BeautifulEvil Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:53 pm

Hi James, it's good to have you here. Please feel free to jump into the conversations if you want.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  theFool Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:56 am

I am currently reading a book called Mendeleyv's Dream: The Quest for the Elements.. It's a very good book about the history of alchemy and the pre-chemistry
Wonderful book, very seriously written and down to earth. Believe it or not, it was this book that turned my interest to alchemy.

Welcome!

theFool
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://www.geocities.com/the.experimenter/frames.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesBryan Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:47 am

theFool wrote:
I am currently reading a book called Mendeleyv's Dream: The Quest for the Elements.. It's a very good book about the history of alchemy and the pre-chemistry
Wonderful book, very seriously written and down to earth. Believe it or not, it was this book that turned my interest to alchemy.

Welcome!

Me too!! Isn't it just so captivating!?
JamesBryan
JamesBryan
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:26 pm

Welcome James!

Third Eye
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TubalCain Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:47 am

JamesBryan wrote:Hello everyone at Alchemy forums, I go by James or my username. I am currently reading a book called Mendeleyv's Dream: The Quest for the Elements.. It's a very good book about the history of alchemy and the pre-chemistry. It talks about the famous Philosopher's and Alchemist, as well as the people who influenced them, mainly mathematicians. I encourage people to read it, very good.

Other then my introduction, I plan to post a decent amount to figure out the endless amount of questions I have about the old' alchemy, and no I am not talking about the Spiritual Gibberish (Yes that's my Opinion, please don't be insulted). I am talking about the quest for base metals into transmutation. I will post a different topic soon. Anyways Thank's for your time, please drop a reply.

Respectfully,
James Bryan
Yes, Very Good Book Indeed. WE Have This Book, and Also Many Other Rare &

Wonderful Gems, Nearly 10Gig of Books, Letters and MS's, and Would Gladly Share All of Them With

The Community Here. And no Offense Taken on the Spiritual Side, However, WE Implore You to Learn

of this Side of Things and Shift Your Awareness to The Spirit-Soul, as This is Your True Nature. Through

Identification With the Physical Matieral Body, Which is Nothing but an Instrument or Bioloigal Computer,

Comes into the World All Sorrow and Suffering. By Shifting Your Awareness to Your Real Nature, You Invite

Your Higher Self, Which is Your Eternal Teacher, to Guide You to Perfection. This Part of You is The REAL

You, Your Multi-Dimensional Self, and it Knows EVERYTHING. Non-Dual, Eternal & Unbroken Bliss, and

Always Waiting to Greet & Embody You With Love.

Blessings of Love & Peace Profound, in Spirit,

Hiram
TubalCain
TubalCain
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Hello, Good to be here... Empty My creations

Post  JamesBryan Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:18 pm

Well I have came to a theory that I have created, I havn't seen or read any theory like it. It touches base with a so-called Recipe for the Philospher's stone, religion vs. science, 0-1000AD alchemist and there discovery of the recipe.

I am currently typing more into this paper, If people would like to see it, I just read a rough estimate of how many people would want to see it. I was talking to my science teacher and he gave me some soughtfull knowledge.

I am also currently working on another paper about time-discovery:alchemy-loss of knowledge.

Like I said, once I get some time I will finish with the rest of this paper's, and hopefully try to get it copyrighted. I would be mad at if someone stole a theory that may trigger someone to discover some MAGNIFICENT, maybe the Gloria?
JamesBryan
JamesBryan
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  TubalCain Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:40 pm

JamesBryan wrote:Well I have came to a theory that I have created, I havn't seen or read any theory like it. It touches base with a so-called Recipe for the Philospher's stone, religion vs. science, 0-1000AD alchemist and there discovery of the recipe.

I am currently typing more into this paper, If people would like to see it, I just read a rough estimate of how many people would want to see it. I was talking to my science teacher and he gave me some soughtfull knowledge.

I am also currently working on another paper about time-discovery:alchemy-loss of knowledge.

Like I said, once I get some time I will finish with the rest of this paper's, and hopefully try to get it copyrighted. I would be mad at if someone stole a theory that may trigger someone to discover some MAGNIFICENT, maybe the Gloria?
Wait Until it is Copywrited, Just Your Contemplation Upon Someone Stealing

Your Work Will Cause You to Attract a Charlatan & Bring Forth Your Thief. Speak in Parable or Other Such

Means, For, Those Who Have Ears Will Hear. If it Develops into Something Shattering, There Would be Those

Who Would Not Only Seek to Gather YOUR Fruit, But Also to Destroy You. Form Constituencies of

Sovereigns, Built Upon Virtue and Trust. Do Your Sublime Work Beyond the Veil Doing all Good Works

In the Open. For, Those that Have Eyes Will See.

In Wholeness,

Hiram
TubalCain
TubalCain
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesBryan Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:52 am

Wow, 1. I have almost no idea what you said after I read it a couple times. 2. You have, one of the most incredible brains. Your like a (metaphorically) old man, Yoda, master, etc.

But Ok, I will get it copyrighted before I post it. Thanks!
JamesBryan
JamesBryan
Visita
Visita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down