Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The White Stone of Urine

+17
ThPhARTh
kerkring
WCH
urgyen
Field
WildAlchemist
phliosehea
Salazius
carabric
Green Lion
ryanl
backlash
horticult
harveydent
deviadah
LadyHydralisk
BeautifulEvil
21 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The White Stone of Urine - Page 6 Empty Re: The White Stone of Urine

Post  BeautifulEvil Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:38 am

Then I transfered it to a small jar with some demineralised water in it, with a plastic spoon. Don't use too much water and don't let it stay in the jar for too long or the stone could dissolve. Then you can filter it of over a coffee filter and let it dry or wash again.
A plastic spoon is good, but I had a difficult time using one. I use a piece of clear plastic, cut up into a rectangle, and then bent to the shape of a spatula (a 90 degree angle). I then attach a wooden rod to the "handle" of the spatula. I carefully insert this under the layer (trying not to disturb it as much as possible), and then slowly raise it up. This method seems to capture a large chunk of the layer (depending on the size of your spatula).

Then I transfered it to a small jar with some demineralised water in it, with a plastic spoon. Don't use too much water and don't let it stay in the jar for too long or the stone could dissolve. Then you can filter it of over a coffee filter and let it dry or wash again.
I use distilled water or 99% rubbing alcohol. Rubbing alcohol is much easier to drive off at low heat (low evaporation temp). A coffee filter is pretty low quality, but it'll work. I would splurge on some good lab grade filters. You mentioned it shouldn't stay in the jar too long or it would dissolve. Did this happen to you? I've never encountered this, but that's because I always dry it before storage. I'll give it a try and see what happens.

I've never used or read about anyone using semen. In the philosophers of nature material there was a procedure given from an old text which dealt with the making of a stone from human blood though.
I've heard of some interesting things being done with semen. I definitely don't doubt a stone can be made from it, but I don't know of any procedures off the top of my head. If it's been written about, then it's been veiled in much symbolism, and not plainly revealed. There's a thread here that mentions making a homunculus from semen.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kerkring Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:25 am

I use distilled water or 99% rubbing alcohol. Rubbing alcohol is much easier to drive off at low heat (low evaporation temp). A coffee filter is pretty low quality, but it'll work. I would splurge on some good lab grade filters. You mentioned it shouldn't stay in the jar too long or it would dissolve. Did this happen to you? I've never encountered this, but that's because I always dry it before storage. I'll give it a try and see what happens.

When I first got a layer to form using morning urine and soda, I put the stone in a large jar that was almost completely filled with demineralised water. After 4-5 days the crystals had disappeared and the water had a foul smell. Now I use considerably less water and only wash it for a few hours at a time.

I've never used or read about anyone using semen. In the philosophers of nature material there was a procedure given from an old text which dealt with the making of a stone from human blood though. I've heard of some interesting things being done with semen. I definitely don't doubt a stone can be made from it, but I don't know of any procedures off the top of my head. If it's been written about, then it's been veiled in much symbolism, and not plainly revealed. There's a thread here that mentions making a homunculus from semen.

Lisiewski's new book, coming this winter, has his lab notes on his work with the homunculus.

kerkring
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  kerkring Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:50 am

Follow up pic from my last picture post. This is after 10 days. Looks similar to the NDC's pictures of the oil layer when it has aged a bit.
The White Stone of Urine - Page 6 20dpis10

kerkring
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

The White Stone of Urine - Page 6 Empty Intermission

Post  deviadah Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:14 pm

This thread has been infected by a tone of sarcasm by one ex-member called Field. I don' take sides in these matters, but I do think that the deleted contents of Fields posts is an annoyance. I have removed all the posts that I could find where Field has edited out the contents replacing it with the words: post deleted

If anyone doesn't want something to be permanent then please refrain from posting!

Please continue this excellent thread and let us leave this crap behind us...

Third Eye

I loath the elitism of alchemists!
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  k89 Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:33 pm

I've obtained an iridescent film by heating freshly collected golden water for a few hours.

The White Stone of Urine - Page 6 Gw_fil10

The film after it is transferred to a beaker containing water:

The White Stone of Urine - Page 6 Ir_fil10

k89
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kerkring Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:50 am

k89 wrote:I've obtained an iridescent film by heating freshly collected golden water for a few hours.

The film after it is transferred to a beaker containing water:

Looks nice, what temperature did you use and was it morning urine or collected during the day?

kerkring
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  k89 Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:52 am

what temperature did you use

About 250 Celsius(That is the temperature my heater was set at) .The golden water did not boil.

was it morning urine or collected during the day?

During the day.

k89
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

The White Stone of Urine - Page 6 Empty Avoid these

Post  SonofSol Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:30 pm

Avoiding these substances will increase the chances of gaining the purest oil, and gaining it more often, and generaly will increase the power of all spiritual-alchemy methods/rituals...

Mercury Dental Fillings
(Removel must be done with the GREATEST care, or the mercury poisoning could increase 10 fold.... http://www.iaomt.org/)

Fluoride(Tap water, buy fluoride free toothpaste, or ones containing CALCIUM fluoride, not SODIUM Fluoride)

Aspartame/MSG... Refined white Sugar... ect

Good Luck

Wink
SonofSol
SonofSol
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

The White Stone of Urine - Page 6 Empty On the white stone.

Post  sealedflask Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:04 pm

NDC Emailed this to me, and I have not tried it yet, because it seems to complicate the procedure to me, but if a larger batch can be made in such a short time, then I suppose it would be worth trying. The relevant portion of the email is this-

...As for the golden water path, I recently figured out a way to make the oil form very fast. It will not appear to be the same oil, but it is:
You simply add a tablespoon of lime to the liquid, and the calcium bonds to all the organic junk causing a very larger amount of precipitant to form. Once this settles completely in less than an hour, then you can pour off the top liquid and save it, then discard the precipitant. Now shake the container of liquid and let it sit for a few hours. The oil will be clear and somewhat foamy at first. You can remove it with a plastic spoon or a piece of plastic. Then dip the spoon in clean water, and when it floats to the top, remove it again, and clean again. Then you need to put he oil on some acidic water that has been lowered to pH of between 4-6 so the oil can become acidic like it was naturally in the first place before you added the lime. Now the oil can be distilled several times at very low temperature until it does not distill over anymore. It will remain a fixed salt which is now fusible with the metals, but can also be multiplied

Also- I'm interested if anybody can lead me in the correct direction concerning the lamp that continuously burns the white stone, without consuming it.
sealedflask
sealedflask
Visita
Visita

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6